Water Cooler (2,528)

Featured Discussions

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot HareLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

Until recently the term Acts of God was used to describe natural events (such as storms) that do harm in our lives. I’m selling an empty lo…

Started by tom sarbeck

20 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Anyone Read This Letter Knocking Atheists published in an Alaskan Newspaper?

Started by Russell Pangborn

16 on Thursday
Reply by Grinning Cat

When refugees risk their lives to flee from Germany back to a warzone (youtube)

https://youtu.be/2NqrKzodZ10 There must be something really wrong when refugees use smugglers to escape Germany and other European countri…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

5 Jun 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

Germany’s Bavaria has ordered Christian crosses to be placed over the entrances of government buildings to reflect its 'cultural identity'.

goodby secularism Germany’s Bavaria has ordered Christian crosses to be placed over the entrances of government buildings to reflect its 'c…

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

5 Jun 9
Reply by Michael Penn

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

750 May 24
Reply by Joan Denoo

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare

1317 Apr 25
Reply by Tashu Gudokin

Regulation in News

Penalize Journalistic Misinformation  

3 Mar 23
Reply by Michael Penn

The Three Happinesses — Money, Power, and Sex — and Religions Try to Take Them Away

Back when I was in college and comparing world religions, I might have dallied with Tantric Buddhism for a while. I liked that Tantra held…

Started by tom sarbeck

3 Mar 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

A single mother told me she would teach her son that power is evil. Her manner told me someone had hurt her, so I did not ask what kind of…

Started by tom sarbeck

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Judge tosses convicted B.C. polygamists' constitutional challenge

Judge tosses convicted B.C. polygamists' constitutional challenge Judge rules against claims by Winston Blackmore and James Oler that po…

Started by Patricia

2 Mar 10
Reply by Patricia

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service