Water Cooler (2,326)

Featured Discussions

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot HareLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fundamentalism - hard not to be paranoid?

Hi there - here is a short clip from the BBC worth a watch. I guess the US has it fair view of nut jobs just on the other side of the lunac…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

4 5 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

Phantom of the Opera -- A Century-old Allegory on Child Neglect or Abuse?

This case for the thesis is short; I have other stuff to do. Its validation requires agreement by others. Did the novel’s author, Gaston…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 yesterday

Wayne Dyer dies at 75

The self-help guru Wayne Dyer who made millions from his best-selling books has died. He was diagnosed with leukemia six years ago, but was…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

4 yesterday
Reply by Daniel W

What are u listening to?

I looked under 'groups' and didn't see anything for music, or maybe I didn't scroll through the pages far back enough. I don't think I reca…

Started by Deidre

141 on Wednesday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Parents, guilt, and traveling alone

I am a man. I live alone. I have had problems with social anxiety for much of my life but perhaps I am doing better not. I have always felt…

Started by Michael Pianko

16 on Wednesday
Reply by Daniel W

Will Ted Cruz Really Drive People to Atheism?

In All Seriousness, Will Ted Cruz Really Drive People to Atheism? by Hemant Mehta Yesterday, humorist Andy Borowitz published a piece at…

Started by Patricia

32 Aug 29
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

Atheist Census

I was number 12579 for Canada. What number were you for your country? They validate this by email so hopefully we atheists, humanists etc..…

Started by Russell Pangborn

25 Aug 20
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Positive or Inspirational Messages

Sometimes I get a sign with a religious inspirational message on facebook from my wife, relatives or friends and it causes me to cringe. Bu…

Started by Russell Pangborn

14 Aug 20
Reply by Russell Pangborn

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare

1250 Aug 15
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

Cursing in America.

Quite a while back on Nexus, we had a post about cursing.    It turns out, cursology (the study of cursing - I made that up) continues to…

Started by Daniel W

7 Aug 15
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service