Water Cooler (2,508)

Featured Discussions

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot HareLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MORE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY

Some of you may know that my stepdad has dementia, fell and broke his hip, can't walk or stand up, and can now barely talk. He's hard to…

Started by Michael Penn

32 3 hours ago
Reply by James

Shared Fictions R Us

Thought provoking, Yuval Noah Harari has two best sellers.   Yuval Noah Harari: ‘Homo sapiens as we know them will disappear in a century o…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

0 11 hours ago

The Equifax Security Breach Could Potentially Affect All Of Us.

This has nothing to do with being atheist, but important information for everyone. This week there were news reports of security breach at…

Started by Daniel W

10 yesterday
Reply by Idaho Spud

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare

1299 on Sunday
Reply by Vic Marquis

Military Warning on Global Warming

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/09/11/the-militarys-warning-on-global-warming/

Started by Patricia

2 on Sunday
Reply by tom sarbeck

Angels and Feathers

Over a year ago my grandson was murdered. He seemed to think that gang banging was his lifestyle and it ended up causing his death. My f…

Started by Michael Penn

17 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Mother Nature Bats Last."

So said a Florida Republican committeewoman from Collier County to MSNBC's Chris Hayes on Monday, September 11th. Collier County is in sou…

Started by tom sarbeck

13 Sep 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Irma and Crazyness

Irma is the most powerful Atlantic hurricane. Irma, the strongest Atlantic hurricane in history, tears through the Caribbean The storm appe…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

10 Sep 13
Reply by Jerry McMasters

After Maybe Years of Learned Helplessness, How Do People Grow the Power that Atheism Requires?

I ask that because a friend of mine, who like me went to Catholic schools, has tried so many times to quit Catholicism but he keeps falling…

Started by tom sarbeck

25 Sep 13
Reply by James

What is in your disaster bag?

With several disasters happening this summer, I started thinking about, what if there is a disaster here?  It's not that far fetched.  We h…

Started by Daniel W

38 Sep 12
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service