Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,785)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought of you when I watched the video, Chris. The people of the Netherlands acco…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 24 to Future Sea Level Rise: Top 10 Countries In Danger

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Plinius

""

Joan Denoo replied Apr 12 to Meltdown: More Rain, Less Snow as the World Warms Published: April 4th, 2016

1 Apr 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

""A Brief History of Homo Sapiens". "

Joan Denoo replied Mar 29 to Embracing Climate Change and Preparing for Tomorrow.

8 Mar 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Leadership is about community development in the broadest sense. It begins with the…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 29 to Embracing Climate Change and Preparing for Tomorrow.

8 Mar 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Climate change, "We know it's going to happen. Now we need to prepare the way for t…"

8 Mar 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh! Yes, Grinning Cat.  The religious imperative to create children for the Lord, or…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 28 to Embracing Climate Change and Preparing for Tomorrow.

8 Mar 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

""Après nous le déluge!" ("After us, the deluge"). SBAR - Situation, Background, Asse…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 28 to Embracing Climate Change and Preparing for Tomorrow.

8 Mar 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"First, click on Atlantic Earth Map then, Don't lick on it, click on on the word "Ear…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 1 to Gale After Gale After Gale Dumped Two and a Half Feet of Rain Upon Scotland and Wales This Winter

4 Mar 8
Reply by Daniel W

"Atlantic Earth Map This site shows the wind flows and temperatures. lick on the lowe…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 1 to Gale After Gale After Gale Dumped Two and a Half Feet of Rain Upon Scotland and Wales This Winter

4 Mar 8
Reply by Daniel W

"THIS EXACTLY EXPRESSES MY GOAL. NOW, MY TASK IS TO DISCOVER MY MEANS.  "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 21 to Embracing Climate Change and Preparing for Tomorrow.

8 Mar 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service