Joan Denoo's Discussions (8,907)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"In Grandma's day, the laundry marathon involved who had the whitest wash on the line…"

Joan Denoo replied May 22 to Bans on clotheslines are illegal in many states.

9 May 22
Reply by Daniel W

"Or in super cold weather. I remember Grandma taking laundry off the line and standin…"

Joan Denoo replied May 22 to Bans on clotheslines are illegal in many states.

9 May 22
Reply by Daniel W

"This is an excellent idea. It is a lot of work to hang clothes to dry, and we may ha…"

Joan Denoo replied May 18 to Bans on clotheslines are illegal in many states.

9 May 22
Reply by Daniel W

"Dear Donald, you and I are on the opposite side of the fence in this debate. You giv…"

Joan Denoo replied May 10 to More extreme fires

8 May 22
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"So many people who deny climate change makes me pause; with all the evidence, they d…"

Joan Denoo replied May 10 to More extreme fires

8 May 22
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I wish these drought-stricken countries would take a permaculture course from Geoff…"

Joan Denoo replied May 4 to Drought and Heat from East Africa into Asia

1 May 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I thought of you when I watched the video, Chris. The people of the Netherlands acco…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 24 to Future Sea Level Rise: Top 10 Countries In Danger

6 Apr 27
Reply by Plinius

""

Joan Denoo replied Apr 12 to Meltdown: More Rain, Less Snow as the World Warms Published: April 4th, 2016

1 Apr 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

""A Brief History of Homo Sapiens". "

Joan Denoo replied Mar 29 to Embracing Climate Change and Preparing for Tomorrow.

8 Mar 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Leadership is about community development in the broadest sense. It begins with the…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 29 to Embracing Climate Change and Preparing for Tomorrow.

8 Mar 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service