tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,864)

Discussions Replied To (283) Replies Latest Activity

"My dear Pessimist, .... "

tom sarbeck replied Jul 2 to Millions Around the World Fleeing from Neoliberal Policy

12 Jul 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I watched the rest of Keen's lecture and one of the Dark Matter clips before I reces…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 2 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"Joan, I just asked my IPAD's Siri how long the dinosaurs 'ruled' the earth. 'She' re…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 1 to Millions Around the World Fleeing from Neoliberal Policy

12 Jul 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"How so, unless the employee-owners delegate the decision making to one person? If th…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 1 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"The First Amendment protects your adding the word "necessarily" to my generalization…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 1 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"In a larger second slice, before a recess at 49:40, Keen tells of Minsky's discoveri…"

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"Joseph, I've heard that line. Two of its terms require analysis. "free market" The t…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 30 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"Joan, I hope to do Keen's piece in 15-minute slices, and I've done one slice. The on…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 30 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"Thanks, Joan. That adds much to my understanding of neoconservatives. It seems compa…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 26 to Neocon 101: What do Neoconservatives Believe?

1 Jun 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

"We men are simple creatures: sex and beer. "

tom sarbeck replied Jun 26 to Dmitry Orlov: The US Is Sleepwalking Towards A Nuclear Confrontation

9 Jun 26
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service