tom sarbeck's Discussions (2,886)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, Shive is a good speaker. In just over five hours, playing computer solitaire p…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 13 to Steve Shives, reviews "An Atheist Reads God's Not Dead" by Rice Broocks.

3 Mar 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Every nation, America one of them, has three factions competing for power: governmen…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 5 to The most important investment we can make is in human resources

3 Mar 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ruth, a metaphorical GOP farmer is getting the attention of metaphorical Americans b…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 13 to North Americanism - Republican 2016 strategy

7 Feb 13
Reply by sk8eycat

"Keep in mind that the words 'authority, loyalty, and purity': 1) were chosen by libe…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 10 to Which Is Better, Liberalism or Conservatism?

6 Feb 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Joan, I'm glad you don't feel scolded. When I moved from Phoenix to San Francisco I…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 19, 2014 to Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative

13 Feb 10
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Joan, I'm wondering if you feel scolded by what I wrote. "

tom sarbeck replied Dec 19, 2014 to Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative

13 Feb 10
Reply by Grinning Cat

"GC, I'm way to the left of liberal; I'm progressive. How do progressives differ from…"

13 Feb 10
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Loren, in persuading creationists to subscribe to evolution we are indeed dealing wi…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 30, 2014 to You Can't Educate People Into Believing in Evolution

4 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"After twelve years in Catholic schools and two years of junior college pre-engineeri…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 30, 2014 to You Can't Educate People Into Believing in Evolution

4 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'm going to use a seldom-used word. How do you define the word "rationalist"? The N…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 24, 2014 to Karen Armstrong is dangerous

17 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Sheeva

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service