tom sarbeck's Discussions (2,930)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"Can we inject AronRa's findings into the minds brains of Xianity's four horsemen on…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 12 to Biblical Family Values (AronRa)

7 Jul 13
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Loren, did Madalyn light a fire under your ass, or any other asses here at A/N? I li…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 7 to Consider the Atheist (Madalyn Murray O'Hair)

6 Jul 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Powerful, and so necessary if we are to send xians back to their churches and end wh…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 3 to Christian privilege: A threat to our American values (Kristi Winters)

9 Jul 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

"IME (in my experience), Loren, it works better. I meet people who have a self-assura…"

tom sarbeck replied May 31 to Republican Theocracy (AronRa)

5 Jun 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"Three times ten to the third cheers for Aron. (That's 3 thousand cheers.) But, prepa…"

tom sarbeck replied May 31 to Republican Theocracy (AronRa)

5 Jun 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"The judge blocked Darrow's attempt to put Tennessee's Butler Act on trial. Scopes wa…"

tom sarbeck replied May 9 to HOW A PIONEER OF BRANDING INVENTED CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISM

10 May 9
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Bulk oatmeal sold from open barrels in early 1900s? That was before the short progre…"

tom sarbeck replied May 8 to HOW A PIONEER OF BRANDING INVENTED CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISM

10 May 9
Reply by tom sarbeck

"This is a most welcome prospect. I hope the believers who are most concerned are as…"

tom sarbeck replied May 5 to CHURCHES CAN NO LONGER HIDE THE TRUTH: DANIEL DENNETT ON THE NEW TRANSPARENCY

4 May 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks, Loren; I'm happy to see that godless folk in Dixie are organizing and making…"

tom sarbeck replied Apr 19 to Atheists: In godlessness we trust (CBS News)

4 Apr 19
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Creationists have to be unhappy. They have tried so often to put their belief into p…"

tom sarbeck replied Apr 13 to Richard Dawkins - Intelligence Squared debate: "Atheism is the New Fundamentalism."

6 Apr 30
Reply by Gerald Payne

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service