tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,979)

Discussions Replied To (350) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, however despicable Nestle's methods, is free or low-cost birth control availab…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 2 to Why Nestle is one of the most hated companies in the world

4 Jun 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thank you, Joan, for this reminder of Nestle's decades-long history of despicable be…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 1 to Why Nestle is one of the most hated companies in the world

4 Jun 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I agree, Andrew. Immigration, bringing in people who will work for less, has always…"

tom sarbeck replied May 28 to Are We Monsters? (HuffPost – Neal Gabler)

38 May 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Loren, "Look for the helpers" would have been helpful to hear. I never heard them or…"

38 May 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ok, let's count the stabbings in Portland, weekly perhaps, and use that as the "mean…"

38 May 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Can we measure the unkindness we allege or must it remain a subjective thing--a func…"

tom sarbeck replied May 27 to Are We Monsters? (HuffPost – Neal Gabler)

38 May 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh dear, there's a blue cloud over Washington state. It'll float away, Joan. My dam…"

tom sarbeck replied May 26 to Are We Monsters? (HuffPost – Neal Gabler)

38 May 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ruth, I went to the 'Dominator Culture' link you provided and saw the charts that co…"

tom sarbeck replied May 25 to Are We Monsters? (HuffPost – Neal Gabler)

38 May 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"To conclude that people who rent politicians are more sociopathic than average does…"

tom sarbeck replied May 23 to Are We Monsters? (HuffPost – Neal Gabler)

38 May 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Postscript. The GOP base, mostly xian, were angry enough at the GOP Establishment to…"

tom sarbeck replied May 14 to Skepticism

7 May 14
Reply by Plinius

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service