tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,166)

Discussions Replied To (296) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, there are reasons why people refer to economics as the dismal science. You may…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 26 to Central banks and governments have lost the plot

3 Aug 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That speech, Bert, would indeed make Trump a hero, except to the racists, misogynist…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 21 to A most interesting exercise in fantasy

2 Aug 21
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Wake up! Really Important News! ...Uh, I forgot what it was. Sorry. Go back to sleep…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 2 to Millions Around the World Fleeing from Neoliberal Policy

12 Jul 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"My dear Pessimist, .... "

tom sarbeck replied Jul 2 to Millions Around the World Fleeing from Neoliberal Policy

12 Jul 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I watched the rest of Keen's lecture and one of the Dark Matter clips before I reces…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 2 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"Joan, I just asked my IPAD's Siri how long the dinosaurs 'ruled' the earth. 'She' re…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 1 to Millions Around the World Fleeing from Neoliberal Policy

12 Jul 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"How so, unless the employee-owners delegate the decision making to one person? If th…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 1 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"The First Amendment protects your adding the word "necessarily" to my generalization…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 1 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"In a larger second slice, before a recess at 49:40, Keen tells of Minsky's discoveri…"

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"Joseph, I've heard that line. Two of its terms require analysis. "free market" The t…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 30 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service