tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,566)

Discussions Replied To (325) Replies Latest Activity

"Kevin Kruse's book tells a piece of American history. The current Great Awakening's…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 14 to How corporations converted conservative religion

4 Jan 16
Reply by Loren Miller

"There's another change happening too, but the speed with which it's happening is imp…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 10 to In Statehouses Won By Republicans, the First Move Is to Consolidate Power By Weakening Unions

2 Jan 12
Reply by Joseph P

"GC, thanks for the link to the Emily E. pdf. I read enough of it to persuade me to s…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 30, 2016 to Indivisible: A Practical Guide to Resisting the Trump Agenda

4 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"GC, that sounds workable. I would add Keep your local group focussed on not more th…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 26, 2016 to Indivisible: A Practical Guide to Resisting the Trump Agenda

4 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Absurdities morph themselves? How poetic."

tom sarbeck replied Dec 23, 2016 to Just WHY Has an Oil Magnate Been Nominated for Secretary of State?

15 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Though I have no objective way to decide whether our madhouse is more or less mad th…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 22, 2016 to Just WHY Has an Oil Magnate Been Nominated for Secretary of State?

15 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"What follows may read like it's a spoof. IT IS NOT! "Give therefore to the rich and…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 22, 2016 to Just WHY Has an Oil Magnate Been Nominated for Secretary of State?

15 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Loren, are you saying we haven't been "getting the business" from the Democratic Par…"

15 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Loren, you haven't stated a position on Tillerson's being Sec. State. Will you? Ame…"

15 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Joan, do the sources you cited give emotions, especially fear or anger, a part in th…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 6, 2016 to The rise of American authoritarianism

3 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service