tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,029)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I drew an evidence-free conclusion there. "

tom sarbeck replied Jul 13 to Biblical Family Values (AronRa)

7 Jul 13
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Can we inject AronRa's findings into the minds brains of Xianity's four horsemen on…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 12 to Biblical Family Values (AronRa)

7 Jul 13
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Loren, did Madalyn light a fire under your ass, or any other asses here at A/N? I li…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 7 to Consider the Atheist (Madalyn Murray O'Hair)

6 Jul 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Powerful, and so necessary if we are to send xians back to their churches and end wh…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 3 to Christian privilege: A threat to our American values (Kristi Winters)

9 Jul 23
Reply by tom sarbeck

"IME (in my experience), Loren, it works better. I meet people who have a self-assura…"

tom sarbeck replied May 31 to Republican Theocracy (AronRa)

5 Jun 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"Three times ten to the third cheers for Aron. (That's 3 thousand cheers.) But, prepa…"

tom sarbeck replied May 31 to Republican Theocracy (AronRa)

5 Jun 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"The judge blocked Darrow's attempt to put Tennessee's Butler Act on trial. Scopes wa…"

tom sarbeck replied May 9 to HOW A PIONEER OF BRANDING INVENTED CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISM

10 May 9
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Bulk oatmeal sold from open barrels in early 1900s? That was before the short progre…"

tom sarbeck replied May 8 to HOW A PIONEER OF BRANDING INVENTED CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISM

10 May 9
Reply by tom sarbeck

"This is a most welcome prospect. I hope the believers who are most concerned are as…"

tom sarbeck replied May 5 to CHURCHES CAN NO LONGER HIDE THE TRUTH: DANIEL DENNETT ON THE NEW TRANSPARENCY

4 May 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks, Loren; I'm happy to see that godless folk in Dixie are organizing and making…"

tom sarbeck replied Apr 19 to Atheists: In godlessness we trust (CBS News)

4 Apr 19
Reply by Alan Perlman

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service