tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,375)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"Alan, Cruz is from Texas, where possession of small amounts of marijuana might still…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 15 to The Brutalism of Ted Cruz (NY Times)

15 Feb 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Is Cruz's behavior pagan brutalism or xian authoritarianism? I met many pagans durin…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 15 to The Brutalism of Ted Cruz (NY Times)

15 Feb 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Fictional people can work miracles. Lysistrata succeeded. Non-fictional people can f…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 11 to #VanillaISIS, #YallQaeda, #YokelHaram, #Yeehawd: Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

25 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Pat, I've read a few of Scalia's opinions and they range from brilliant to bizarre.…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 11 to Scalia-induced Pukefest, Anyone?

6 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Bert, can't you keep anything secret? "

tom sarbeck replied Jan 9 to #VanillaISIS, #YallQaeda, #YokelHaram, #Yeehawd: Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

25 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Bert, Jebus ain't my kid. "

tom sarbeck replied Jan 9 to #VanillaISIS, #YallQaeda, #YokelHaram, #Yeehawd: Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

25 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Will you guys please get right with god, who happens to be me? "

25 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"President Clinton's surgeon general also walked out onto a limb. I hope the west's w…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 13, 2015 to Sweden’s feminist foreign minister has dared to tell the truth about Saudi Arabia.

3 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Pat

"Thanks, thanks, a thousand times thanks, Loren. In 1976 I saw "up close and personal…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 30, 2015 to Legalize Democracy – Move to Amend Documentary

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"GC, it can be framed in fewer words, such as With TPP, government will be of, by and…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 5, 2015 to TPP - what's been leaked

6 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service