tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,490)

Discussions Replied To (239) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Daniel, for  doing some research before you post. As to Monaghan's not ha…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 17 to Tom Monaghan, Ave Maria, Florida, and Religious Totalitarianism

12 Jan 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The other Tom, I hope. "

tom sarbeck replied Jan 17 to Tom Monaghan, Ave Maria, Florida, and Religious Totalitarianism

12 Jan 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"C'mon, Loren; check the rules for standing before you send your suspicions into the…"

12 Jan 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Loren, Monaghan's ownership of Domino's Pizza caused public protests and boycotts in…"

12 Jan 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Aw, heck, Kathy; if you hadn't written "Now the dick....", I would have teased Bert…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 15 to The Brutalism of Ted Cruz (NY Times)

15 Feb 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Alan, Cruz is from Texas, where possession of small amounts of marijuana might still…"

15 Feb 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Is Cruz's behavior pagan brutalism or xian authoritarianism? I met many pagans durin…"

15 Feb 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Fictional people can work miracles. Lysistrata succeeded. Non-fictional people can f…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 11 to #VanillaISIS, #YallQaeda, #YokelHaram, #Yeehawd: Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

25 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Pat, I've read a few of Scalia's opinions and they range from brilliant to bizarre.…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 11 to Scalia-induced Pukefest, Anyone?

6 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Bert, can't you keep anything secret? "

tom sarbeck replied Jan 9 to #VanillaISIS, #YallQaeda, #YokelHaram, #Yeehawd: Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

25 Jan 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service