tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,992)

Discussions Replied To (351) Replies Latest Activity

"One hopes.... Yes, I hope, but I fear that the persistence of people in keeping thei…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 17, 2013 to Joseph Ratzinger to Evade Justice and Hide out in the Vatican for his own legal immunity and "protection"

3 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, I'll reply briefly (You didn't ask for a family memoir and I don't want to wri…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 15, 2013 to The Twist and Turns of the Stock Market Over Time - Dow Jones

13 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Twasn't, Melinda. 1) An unmet expectation might result in sarcasm, a weak one's ange…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 15, 2013 to The Twist and Turns of the Stock Market Over Time - Dow Jones

13 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Humankind have put a lot of effort into a trip from political tyranny to democracy.…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 15, 2013 to Unionization rates are down; stock market profits are up.

4 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, the period covered by your Highlights above tells too little of the story. I'm…"

13 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I recall a time when the AFofL craft worker unions were refusing to acknowledge the…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 15, 2013 to Unionization rates are down; stock market profits are up.

4 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thank you, Ruth, for this discussion and your documenting it. ...all experience has…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 13, 2013 to US Govt complicit in Bank of America homeowner abuse

1 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by tom sarbeck

"This is so consistent with words posted long ago at a Rhine River toll booth: "It is…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 5, 2013 to In the US animal producers freely damage health of public

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Too big to read until at least after dinner. My sometimes-cynic tells me too many po…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 31, 2013 to Crime and punishment on Wall Street

2 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Hm-mm, might this be a workable alternative to hard-hearted Repub and soft-headed De…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 31, 2013 to Matt Miller: Reviving the GOP in one easy step

1 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service