tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,878)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't disagree, Daniel. Every nation's foreign policy earns criticism it doesn't w…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 11 to Free Thinkers news sources and reporters

34 Feb 22
Reply by Chris

"Daniel, American media have for decades underplayed American interference and aggres…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 11 to Free Thinkers news sources and reporters

34 Feb 22
Reply by Chris

"Thanks, Joan. I've been to several and heard of some. They'll keep me out of mischie…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 9 to Free Thinkers news sources and reporters

34 Feb 22
Reply by Chris

"For news that's not on corporate TV try rt.com or Russian TV, which I get on Comcast…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 8 to Free Thinkers news sources and reporters

34 Feb 22
Reply by Chris

"I recall feeling very sad when I realized my parents had lied about Santa Claus. I d…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 30 to Authority - to Trust or Not to Trust?

8 Feb 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

"A most interesting thought, Plinius, perhaps meriting discussion, where and at what…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 29 to Authority - to Trust or Not to Trust?

8 Feb 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I did 12 years in Catholic schools, with Jesuits in 9th and 10th grades and nuns in…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 28 to Authority - to Trust or Not to Trust?

8 Feb 1
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The legislature appealed to SCOTUS and by a 5 to 4 ruling--it was before Scalia died…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 27 to South Dakota lawmakers declare state of ’emergency’ to force repeal of voter-imposed ethics law (Raw Story)

12 Jan 27
Reply by kathy: ky

"GC, did you hear of the Arizona legislature's going to court to take redistricting a…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 27 to South Dakota lawmakers declare state of ’emergency’ to force repeal of voter-imposed ethics law (Raw Story)

12 Jan 27

"And if Hillary had raised funds AND educated,.... Voter engagement would've helped.…"

12 Jan 27

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Idaho Spud commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
5 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Ridicule Fascism
6 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
13 minutes ago
Plinius commented on Plinius's blog post borderline
29 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Ridicule Fascism
30 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"We've got Aron Ra & Yasmine Muhammad at the NOFS Party in the Park ... and the joint is JUMPING!!!"
33 minutes ago
"We've got Aron Ra & Yasmine Muhammad at the NOFS Party in the Park ... and the joint is JUMPING!!!"
33 minutes ago
33 minutes ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service