tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,164)

Discussions Replied To (296) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, I hope to do Keen's piece in 15-minute slices, and I've done one slice. The on…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 30 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2
Reply by Joseph P

"Thanks, Joan. That adds much to my understanding of neoconservatives. It seems compa…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 26 to Neocon 101: What do Neoconservatives Believe?

1 Jun 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

"We men are simple creatures: sex and beer. "

tom sarbeck replied Jun 26 to Dmitry Orlov: The US Is Sleepwalking Towards A Nuclear Confrontation

9 Jun 26
Reply by Joseph P

"An interpreter for what?"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 25 to Dmitry Orlov: The US Is Sleepwalking Towards A Nuclear Confrontation

9 Jun 26
Reply by Joseph P

"Joan, most men, college-age and older, play poker. Winning requires an ability to bl…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 24 to Dmitry Orlov: The US Is Sleepwalking Towards A Nuclear Confrontation

9 Jun 26
Reply by Joseph P

"Joan, you and I both know what natural selection implies: when a region no longer ha…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 19 to Millions Around the World Fleeing from Neoliberal Policy

12 Jul 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Thanks, Jennifer. The video tells the story far better than words. "

tom sarbeck replied Jun 5 to Bernie’s Greatest Weakness

44 Jun 6
Reply by Joseph P

"Whoops, make that "Don Bolles" in Wikipedia. "

44 Jun 6
Reply by Joseph P

"Joan, that warms my heart. I hope Vermonters survive the coming climate changes. "

tom sarbeck replied Jun 5 to Signs Point To Growing Interest In Employee-Owned Businesses

2 Jun 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Alan, you perhaps never heard GOP candidates talking to GOP voters and those voters'…"

44 Jun 6
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service