tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,861)

Discussions Replied To (283) Replies Latest Activity

"Values result from something, and people respond emotionally and intellectually to t…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 10 to Did Hillary Lie About Her Iraq War Vote?

6 Feb 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Joan, you bet that Hillary, behind the scenes, used subtle power on Billy Boy when h…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 10 to Did Hillary Lie About Her Iraq War Vote?

6 Feb 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Hillary has long been a foreign policy hawk. Is it an emotional thing or does she ow…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 8 to Did Hillary Lie About Her Iraq War Vote?

6 Feb 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Knowing you are an activist, Loren, I'm confident that you will vote at least four t…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 5 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Loren, have you seen any numbers about how many Americans, like the xians Reagan inv…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 5 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Loren, I hope that among American adults, there are more post-graduates than pre-kin…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 4 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Kathy, I've been doing politics for forty years and that line leaves me doubting th…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 30 to Here’s the Most Important Document You Can Read on The Religious Right’s Plan to Turn America Into a Theocracy

3 Jan 30
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Well; ...if you're going to insist. "

tom sarbeck replied Jan 25 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Alan, a postscript. Gunter Glass, who in the 1960s authored the award-winning The Ti…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 25 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Alan, I grew up in an authoritarian German culture and my dad sent his kids to autho…"

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service