tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,530)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"Loren, do you think Franky's use of the term "Year of Mercy" serves the same purpose…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 1, 2015 to Pope Francis: Priests Can Forgive Abortion If Women Are 'Contrite'

26 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Bert, creating prose can be fun but be wary of terms such as "merry band". Those cha…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 1, 2015 to Pope Francis: Priests Can Forgive Abortion If Women Are 'Contrite'

26 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"...and thereby controlling the sexuality of men, with the effects of minimizing huma…"

26 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"When I was a kid in RC schools, feigning sorrow was easier than inventing sins to co…"

26 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Nominated for a a web literary award: IRAOTFISOIL, or I roll around on the floor in…"

26 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Loren Miller

"Gerald, if you repeat that enough it will prove a self-fulfilling prophecy. Be caref…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 14, 2015 to America - A Second-amendment Death Cult?

19 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Expand your world, Gerald. You'll be in trouble only If your mind doesn't also expan…"

19 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Donald, I too don't understand people who would allow only the criminally inclined t…"

19 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Part of the price increase, perhaps a small part, might be due to a corollary of Par…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 11, 2015 to Generic Monopoly RipsYou Off

1 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Rephrasing Matthew will help you swallow my logic, Gerald. Don't sweat a gnat when a…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 29, 2015 to America - A Second-amendment Death Cult?

19 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service