tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,480)

Discussions Replied To (239) Replies Latest Activity

"Expand your world, Gerald. You'll be in trouble only If your mind doesn't also expan…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 14, 2015 to America - A Second-amendment Death Cult?

19 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Donald, I too don't understand people who would allow only the criminally inclined t…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 14, 2015 to America - A Second-amendment Death Cult?

19 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Part of the price increase, perhaps a small part, might be due to a corollary of Par…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 11, 2015 to Generic Monopoly RipsYou Off

1 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Rephrasing Matthew will help you swallow my logic, Gerald. Don't sweat a gnat when a…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 29, 2015 to America - A Second-amendment Death Cult?

19 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"They are neither innocent nor guilty, Gerald. Rephrasing your question so it stirs…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 29, 2015 to America - A Second-amendment Death Cult?

19 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Child rape fires up the emotions, but because culling the herd is not its purpose I…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 28, 2015 to America - A Second-amendment Death Cult?

19 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Bertold and Loren, both of you are rational and I'm sure you have reasons for not st…"

19 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Bertold, and Loren, do you and/or the Rude Pundit find it possible to see gun killin…"

19 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Joan, that and more is all too true. The various trade promotion acts that Obama's a…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 28, 2015 to A New Majority Research Bulletin: Low Income Students Now a Majority in the Nation's Public Schools

1 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Wikipedia's "federal republic" clarifies the problem. It opens with A federal republ…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 23, 2015 to Christian privilege: A threat to our American values (Kristi Winters)

9 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Daniel W's discussion Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not. in the group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo posted a video

2016-04-19 My Spokane Garden

0:16
Spring came early this year, and put on quite a show.Lilacs and tulips start the year's performance.
4 hours ago
Profile IconVince, Dan, Katie Holsomback and 1 more joined Atheist Nexus
4 hours ago
Scott Daniel updated their profile
5 hours ago
Daniel W replied to Daniel W's discussion Does Humus Exist? New Scientific Evidence Suggests Not. in the group Godless in the garden
5 hours ago
tom sarbeck replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eric Hunsader: The Financial System is 'Absolutely, Positively Rigged' in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 hours ago

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service