tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,757)

Discussions Replied To (340) Replies Latest Activity

"How so, unless the employee-owners delegate the decision making to one person? If th…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 1, 2016 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"The First Amendment protects your adding the word "necessarily" to my generalization…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 1, 2016 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"In a larger second slice, before a recess at 49:40, Keen tells of Minsky's discoveri…"

13 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Joseph, I've heard that line. Two of its terms require analysis. "free market" The t…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 30, 2016 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Joan, I hope to do Keen's piece in 15-minute slices, and I've done one slice. The on…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 30, 2016 to Minsky, Financial Instability, The Great Depression And The Global Financial Crisis - Professor Steve Keen

13 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Thanks, Joan. That adds much to my understanding of neoconservatives. It seems compa…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 26, 2016 to Neocon 101: What do Neoconservatives Believe?

1 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"We men are simple creatures: sex and beer. "

tom sarbeck replied Jun 26, 2016 to Dmitry Orlov: The US Is Sleepwalking Towards A Nuclear Confrontation

9 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"An interpreter for what?"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 25, 2016 to Dmitry Orlov: The US Is Sleepwalking Towards A Nuclear Confrontation

9 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Joan, most men, college-age and older, play poker. Winning requires an ability to bl…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 24, 2016 to Dmitry Orlov: The US Is Sleepwalking Towards A Nuclear Confrontation

9 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"Joan, you and I both know what natural selection implies: when a region no longer ha…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 19, 2016 to Millions Around the World Fleeing from Neoliberal Policy

12 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service