tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,174)

Discussions Replied To (296) Replies Latest Activity

"Well; ...if you're going to insist. "

tom sarbeck replied Jan 25 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Alan, a postscript. Gunter Glass, who in the 1960s authored the award-winning The Ti…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 25 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Alan, I grew up in an authoritarian German culture and my dad sent his kids to autho…"

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Joan, being "otherwise friendly" is necessary. As you well know (and dislike, I'm su…"

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"December 13. I like best when it's on Friday. "

tom sarbeck replied Jan 19 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Collective butts? Is that some kind of group sex? If I'm amid a collection of butts,…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 19 to The Common Thread Among Trump Supporters? (Matthew MacWilliams - Politico)

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I would have said Trump's supporters are the religious people that: Nixon's late-196…"

37 Feb 5
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Thank you, Daniel, for  doing some research before you post. As to Monaghan's not ha…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 17 to Tom Monaghan, Ave Maria, Florida, and Religious Totalitarianism

12 Jan 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The other Tom, I hope. "

tom sarbeck replied Jan 17 to Tom Monaghan, Ave Maria, Florida, and Religious Totalitarianism

12 Jan 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"C'mon, Loren; check the rules for standing before you send your suspicions into the…"

12 Jan 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service