Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,689)

Discussions Replied To (188) Replies Latest Activity

"The various assaults emerging on basic governance are mind boggling. Regulatory capt…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 5 to House Republicans' plan to permanently cripple government

1 Jan 5
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Exxon has it's own foreign policy that's frequently at odds with the foreign policy…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 22, 2016 to Just WHY Has an Oil Magnate Been Nominated for Secretary of State?

15 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"from Alter-Net Comics The panel on repeating WWII Japanese Internment camp methods i…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 23, 2016 to Hurtling toward a corporate police state

3 Nov 23, 2016

"Well put, Joan!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 23, 2016 to Hurtling toward a corporate police state

3 Nov 23, 2016

"Popular Vote Loser Trump will ascend the throne with all the legal and technologica…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 21, 2016 to Tomgram: Rebecca Gordon, No "New Normal"

2 Nov 21, 2016

"So basic income and quantitative easing are the same thing? Interesting."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 14, 2016 to Keiser Report Prof Steve Keen 2016 on 'People's QE' and bankers 24Dec15

11 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Dead last in math skills but #1 in confidence of our math skills! ROFL Yeah, that's…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 14, 2016 to Bill Maher on Donald Trump

8 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"It said "subscribe to read", so I'm limited to your summary. This part seems most im…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 1, 2016 to ‘Age of Discovery’, by Ian Goldin and Chris Kutarna

3 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"To me it's even more irritating that I have to pay income taxes and corporations get…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 20, 2016 to Inverted Totalitarianism

8 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"In regards to that crumbling American Dream, In other words corporations and the wea…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 20, 2016 to Inverted Totalitarianism

8 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service