Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,796)

Discussions Replied To (195) Replies Latest Activity

"This was my conclusion too. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied 18 hours ago to Are Republicans quashing protest in order to establish a police state?

2 17 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Well put, John."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied 20 hours ago to Poverty Has Always Accompanied Capitalism

18 18 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It's like versus image source (distressing mine)"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 9 to Steve Bannon Believes The Apocalypse Is Coming And War Is Inevitable (Huffington Post)

12 Feb 9
Reply by Loren Miller

"There are many factors that differ between Hitler's rise and Trumps. I'm concerned t…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 9 to Steve Bannon Believes The Apocalypse Is Coming And War Is Inevitable (Huffington Post)

12 Feb 9
Reply by Loren Miller

"Bannon was hard pressed to decide if Islamists or secularists were a worse terrorist…"

12 Feb 9
Reply by Loren Miller

"??? I don't see a list of news sources."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 8 to Free Thinkers news sources and reporters

34 on Thursday
Reply by Chris

"George Laskoff points out that people don't vote in their own interest, they vote fo…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 19 to Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017

17 Jan 23
Reply by Joseph P

"The various assaults emerging on basic governance are mind boggling. Regulatory capt…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 5 to House Republicans' plan to permanently cripple government

1 Jan 5
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Exxon has it's own foreign policy that's frequently at odds with the foreign policy…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 22, 2016 to Just WHY Has an Oil Magnate Been Nominated for Secretary of State?

15 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

"from Alter-Net Comics The panel on repeating WWII Japanese Internment camp methods i…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 23, 2016 to Hurtling toward a corporate police state

3 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service