Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (7,028)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"Are we less kind now? You tell me. I read that Greg Gianforte received $100,000 in d…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 28 to Are We Monsters? (HuffPost – Neal Gabler)

38 May 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I would never have taken care of a dad who'd been abusive, nor put up with that kind…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 28 to Are We Monsters? (HuffPost – Neal Gabler)

38 May 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"In the US, we'er collectively far less kind than we were when Obama was elected."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 26 to Are We Monsters? (HuffPost – Neal Gabler)

38 May 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This is Riane Eisler's work. Her first book, detailing how she came up with the dist…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 25 to Are We Monsters? (HuffPost – Neal Gabler)

38 May 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I've thought a lot about an underlying dynamic of our monstrous nature. As I see it,…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 24 to Are We Monsters? (HuffPost – Neal Gabler)

38 May 29
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for the New Yorker article, Joan. Especially, this quote: "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 13 to Skepticism

7 May 14
Reply by Plinius

"These gymnastics seem beyond me. I appreciate your efforts to inform us. We tried."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 29 to Your private internet history up for sale, thanks to Republicans

21 Mar 30
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"This was my conclusion too. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 25 to Are Republicans quashing protest in order to establish a police state?

4 Mar 1
Reply by kathy: ky

"Well put, John."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 25 to Poverty Has Always Accompanied Capitalism

18 Feb 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It's like versus image source (distressing mine)"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 9 to Steve Bannon Believes The Apocalypse Is Coming And War Is Inevitable (Huffington Post)

12 Feb 9
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service