Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (7,157)

Discussions Replied To (216) Replies Latest Activity

"These gymnastics seem beyond me. I appreciate your efforts to inform us. We tried."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 29, 2017 to Your private internet history up for sale, thanks to Republicans

21 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"This was my conclusion too. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 25, 2017 to Are Republicans quashing protest in order to establish a police state?

4 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by kathy: ky

"Well put, John."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 25, 2017 to Poverty Has Always Accompanied Capitalism

18 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It's like versus image source (distressing mine)"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 9, 2017 to Steve Bannon Believes The Apocalypse Is Coming And War Is Inevitable (Huffington Post)

12 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Loren Miller

"There are many factors that differ between Hitler's rise and Trumps. I'm concerned t…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 9, 2017 to Steve Bannon Believes The Apocalypse Is Coming And War Is Inevitable (Huffington Post)

12 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Loren Miller

"Bannon was hard pressed to decide if Islamists or secularists were a worse terrorist…"

12 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Loren Miller

"??? I don't see a list of news sources."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 8, 2017 to Free Thinkers news sources and reporters

34 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Chris

"George Laskoff points out that people don't vote in their own interest, they vote fo…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 19, 2017 to Republicans’ 4-Step Plan to Repeal the Affordable Care Act By ROBERT PEARJAN. 4, 2017

17 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Joseph P

"The various assaults emerging on basic governance are mind boggling. Regulatory capt…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 5, 2017 to House Republicans' plan to permanently cripple government

1 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Exxon has it's own foreign policy that's frequently at odds with the foreign policy…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 22, 2016 to Just WHY Has an Oil Magnate Been Nominated for Secretary of State?

15 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service