Greg's Discussions (460)

Discussions Replied To (449) Replies Latest Activity

"Try these to get a whiff... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/20/scalia-thomas-k…"

Greg replied Jun 8 to No Hope For America, While It's Lawmakers Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Speculation, based on rumors, established on the basis of notions, strengthened by m…"

Greg replied Jun 3 to Why does God create people He knows will go to hell?

11 Jun 3
Reply by Michael Penn

"When I was young, I decided to read the bible. At the time, I hadn't developed much…"

Greg replied May 15 to The Bible as a sleeping aid.

15 May 18
Reply by Talons

""others discover a deeper meaning through faking it." That is my laugh for the day.…"

Greg replied May 14 to Encouraging statistics on affiliation

16 May 14
Reply by Loren Miller

"The backlash has begun. Half of Atheist Kids infected with religion virus (Ok, I mad…"

Greg replied May 14 to Encouraging statistics on affiliation

16 May 14
Reply by Loren Miller

"Of course, none of this proves there is, or isn't, a god. It does lead me to believe…"

Greg replied May 13 to Open Theists struggle with "free will."

19 May 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"Indifference is a good start. If their heads are even marginally engaged in the mode…"

Greg replied May 12 to Encouraging statistics on affiliation

16 May 14
Reply by Loren Miller

""Disentangling religion from nationalism is a nearly impossible task." That's becaus…"

Greg replied May 1 to Nationalism Is A Form of Religion

131 May 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Not necessarily. That just means we have to determine what constitutes a "bad" pet.…"

Greg replied Apr 24 to President Obama's Iran negotiations are bringing on the rapture

21 Apr 24
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Wise elders Good old days ancient truths Listen to your parents. It must be true, it…"

Greg replied Apr 22 to Proof that Barack Obama is the anti-Christ

12 Apr 22
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service