Greg's Discussions (474)

Discussions Replied To (463) Replies Latest Activity

"This country couldn't even raise enough money to run an army when it depended upon t…"

Greg replied Jul 12 to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

"Michael, If you're aware of the increasing income disparity, you must also be aware…"

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

""replacing, but not invalidating the old covenant." And with this began a huge growt…"

183 Jul 12
Reply by Joseph P

"Yes, who were these people in the Council of Nicea? The book could certainly have us…"

Greg replied Jul 12 to "Stone them with stones."

18 Jul 13
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"That sounds like a job for Pew Research Center. I wouldn't be surprised if there is…"

Greg replied Jun 12 to convictions or customs?

6 Jun 16
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"Over the years, there have been rumors of congress-critters that behaving bisexually…"

Greg replied Jun 12 to Pray-Away-the-Gay.

16 Jun 12
Reply by Greg

"Anyone believing you can pray away the gay should just go into their closet and begi…"

Greg replied Jun 12 to Pray-Away-the-Gay.

16 Jun 12
Reply by Greg

"Crap!...my mouse scroll wheel died."

Greg replied Jun 11 to Illuminati,NWO,creation of life and future of mankind. Opinions? ▲

8 Jun 12
Reply by Pat

"There is a problem with mocking these people. Were we to to have an intellectual dis…"

Greg replied Jun 9 to No Hope For America, While It's Judges (i.e. Antonin Scalia) Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

78 Jul 19
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"After reading an interview with Scalia, I believe he's a man trapped in archaic thin…"

Greg replied Jun 9 to No Hope For America, While It's Judges (i.e. Antonin Scalia) Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

78 Jul 19
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service