Jessica Chen's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Quoting from an article in today's newspaper I got: "She said that she was doing thi…"

Jessica Chen replied Sep 6 to Make a Statement: Quit--Kim Woods Jailed

75 Sep 13
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Don't know how anyone can believe he actually came back from the dead in the first p…"

Jessica Chen replied Apr 7 to CHRIST AND EASTER

34 Apr 8
Reply by Patricia

"I am not surprised at all that Christians support torture way more than nonbelievers…"

Jessica Chen replied Jan 6 to Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers

101 Jan 16
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Why did God choose to cure HIM? What about all those other people? Oh, they're not A…"

Jessica Chen replied Aug 22, 2014 to God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.

21 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by booklover

"Christians saying the slavery/rape/sexist stuff in the Bible no longer apply in mode…"

Jessica Chen replied Aug 18, 2014 to Most ignorant comments about religion

76 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I'm not married and don't ever plan on being, but I just want to put in that my pare…"

Jessica Chen replied Jun 26, 2014 to Who married you?

30 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Jessica Chen

"Crazy. Religion is supposed to have no place in government yet the public would rath…"

Jessica Chen replied May 19, 2014 to How would an atheist fare in a presidential campaign?

8 May 20, 2014
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"I have to admit I do miss the 'community' of the church I went to when I lived in Wi…"

Jessica Chen replied Apr 17, 2014 to Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

106 Mar 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This is why I admire soooo much. What a great man."

Jessica Chen replied Apr 17, 2014 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Patricia

"Not really a surprise. This is the country that's the only one, ONLY COUNTRY IN THE…"

Jessica Chen replied Apr 16, 2014 to So we're terrorists now, thanks Saudi Arabia

4 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by B Fletcher

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service