ShroudedAtheist's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Enraged?  No.  I save enragement for people harming animals or small children, pouri…"

ShroudedAtheist replied Aug 24, 2014 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"So nice to know that William Tyndale died for making the bible available so the comm…"

ShroudedAtheist replied Aug 24, 2014 to No, Everyone Knows You Are A Dangerous Lunatic: A Person Without God is Immoral, Sinful, Wicked, and Naughty

24 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

""Deep down in your heart, you know the bible's true..."  Is there any more patronizi…"

ShroudedAtheist replied Aug 23, 2014 to No, Everyone Knows You Are A Dangerous Lunatic: A Person Without God is Immoral, Sinful, Wicked, and Naughty

24 Aug 24, 2014

"Or you can use the Miss Manners variation--"How kind of you to take an interest."  E…"

ShroudedAtheist replied Aug 23, 2014 to No, Everyone Knows You Are A Dangerous Lunatic: A Person Without God is Immoral, Sinful, Wicked, and Naughty

24 Aug 24, 2014

"The proper response to, "You have no god!  You're immoral, sinful, wicked and naught…"

24 Aug 24, 2014

"I read a baking forum fairly frequently.  A lot of the professional bakers who post…"

ShroudedAtheist replied Aug 23, 2014 to The rights of private buisnesses

3 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Christine

"I've heard that story frequently, but only in association with Middle-Eastern rug-ty…"

ShroudedAtheist replied Aug 23, 2014 to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"My Mom used a variation of this.  If someone she didn't know knocked on the door, sh…"

ShroudedAtheist replied Aug 22, 2014 to Solicitors, go away

60 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"Greetings, Nick, from a fellow newbie.  :)  That's a mighty handsome pup there--what…"

ShroudedAtheist replied Aug 22, 2014 to Howdy, y'all

13 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"Sorry that I'm so late to the party here, but I just joined the other day. What is i…"

ShroudedAtheist replied Aug 22, 2014 to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service