Hidden in the crowd.'s Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Noooooooo really? He doesnt believe in evolution? Who would have thought? ^^"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Oct 24, 2010 to Glenn Beck doesn't believe in evolution. Well, duh...

11 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

"if character matters how the hell does religious fanatics get in to the government &…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Oct 24, 2010 to A smear campaign against an atheist city council candidate

1 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Hidden in the crowd.

"I have no idea if this is present in your country but you can do a "Humanistic(or w/…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Oct 16, 2010 to Any Advice For a Fellow Atheist?

7 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Joe Eversole

""only religion can drive people to genocide with smiles on their faces""

Hidden in the crowd. replied Sep 17, 2010 to ATHEISTS MUST APOLOGIZE FOR HITLER

8 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Steve

"she doesnt know that modern and historic life has evolved to fit these criteria and…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Sep 14, 2010 to You gotta read this crazy talk

45 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"take a chess board, a couple of shot glasses and your liquor of choice. every time…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Sep 14, 2010 to Ideas for group events

7 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Goz

"well, some people like myself like being nice, dependant of my mood ofcourse, so all…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Sep 14, 2010 to What Is Chivalry, And Why Should We Care?

126 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

"i would say my goodbyes and then lie down to sleep, i would prefer to enter oblivion…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Sep 13, 2010 to What would you do if it was the last day of your life?

26 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Daniel

"I do not know if i have a high iq but at school i generally know what stuff is about…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Sep 8, 2010 to A high IQ can be a brutal burden to bear

330 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Daniel PD

"sigh, i wish on one point all countries were like Norway, we dont give a shit what r…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Sep 2, 2010 to Beck: "America today begin to turn back to God."

9 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Zero_6ix

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service