Loren Miller's Discussions (9,904)

Discussions Replied To (6726) Replies Latest Activity

"To date, Trump has been wandering about like a dog with no one holding its leash.  A…"

Loren Miller replied on Monday to Behind the Struggle with Mueller & Comey: Trump is the Triumph of Privilege over Law

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ummm ... how about WRONG.  Gravitation is something I suspect each of us observes on…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 12 to Can you choose what you believe?

44 on Tuesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I could TRY to choose to believe that gravity doesn't apply to me, or that I could k…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 12 to Can you choose what you believe?

44 on Tuesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I look at what those kids from Parkland have started, especially David Hogg and Emma…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 1 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

741 Apr 10
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Yeah, true, Bertold.  It amounts to little more than a rant from someone who knows d…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 1 to Anyone Read This Letter Knocking Atheists published in an Alaskan Newspaper?

9 Apr 2
Reply by Patricia

""But you must believe?!?"  SAYS WHO???  Dear Ms. Shannon makes a lot of noise here,…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 1 to Anyone Read This Letter Knocking Atheists published in an Alaskan Newspaper?

9 Apr 2
Reply by Patricia

"Joan ... for the record ... I am very damned glad you are alive ... for the contribu…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 13 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"That's why I said that a sword can strike friend or foe, Chris.  All that a sword is…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 13 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Oh, yeah ... us engineers can be such a bother ... but without us, you wouldn't have…"

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Social power can be directed as surely as any other form can, and the difference rem…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 11 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service