Loren Miller's Discussions (9,311)

Discussions Replied To (6274) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally, I think we have a better chance of organizing non-believers if the focus…"

Loren Miller replied on Saturday to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

15 17 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"More like they want to pretend that they know something when they don't know squat."

Loren Miller replied on Thursday to Heaven, Abortion, and Dead Babies

25 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Followup: Tony Swartz was on the 20 July special edition of Real Time with Bill Mahe…"

Loren Miller replied on Thursday to Do you want a short attention span POTUS?

11 on Saturday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"A short attention span may be the least of our problems should Drumpf find his way t…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 19 to Do you want a short attention span POTUS?

11 on Saturday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"There is no freedom without responsibility to exercise that freedom in a manner whic…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 18 to Paradox of Free Speech

14 3 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I have to say, that article is disturbing, to put it at its mildest.  It also strike…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 15 to Dark Times for Science

2 Jul 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"We've had quite a few of those over the years, Daniel, whether they were promoting a…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 14 to "I don't participate in discussions, or donate. Please visit my website / podcast / buy my book"

16 Jul 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"An email I just got from the Secular Coalition of America said it all.  Its header r…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 12 to Not Prayers, but ______ ?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Doug Page

"Kelly, I hate to admit it to myself or anyone else, but it IS coming to civil war. …"

Loren Miller replied Jul 8 to Will 2016 be a modern remake of 1968?

26 Jul 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Daniel, I remember the 1968 DNC in Chicago, as surely as I suspect you do.  The prob…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 8 to Will 2016 be a modern remake of 1968?

26 Jul 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service