Loren Miller's Discussions (9,744)

Discussions Replied To (6537) Replies Latest Activity

"The only problem with this hypothesis is that Drumpf just isn't all that strong.  Fo…"

Loren Miller replied on Thursday to Corrupt Strongman Replaces Democracy

10 yesterday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Fine ... but HUMANS are accomplishing those actions through visible mechanisms and r…"

Loren Miller replied on Thursday to Why God is scientifically redefinable (an atheist article)

6 yesterday
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"Actually, god is redefinable in any venue someone would wish to cite.  The reason is…"

Loren Miller replied on Thursday to Why God is scientifically redefinable (an atheist article)

6 yesterday
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"There's others, Elizabeth ... lots and Lots and LOTS of other T-shirts to choose fro…"

Loren Miller replied on Wednesday to I just had JW's visit. Me. "Can you read my T shirt."

9 yesterday
Reply by Gary S

"Greets and salutes, Kelly, and welcome to Atheist Nexus.  Please have a great time h…"

Loren Miller replied on Wednesday to Greetings all!

14 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

"I've had my share of discussions with JWs, dating back to 2010.  I was polite with t…"

Loren Miller replied on Tuesday to I just had JW's visit. Me. "Can you read my T shirt."

9 yesterday
Reply by Gary S

"The FDR quote is damned near worth the entire post ... and it is positively prescien…"

Loren Miller replied on Monday to Fascism History Lessons

10 21 hours ago
Reply by eric stone

"I STILL say you're talking about human senses is a far less than optimum state, star…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 18 to Question about Deathbed visions

9 on Monday
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Joan, I do what I can, I don't do what I can't, and whenever the opportunity arises,…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 18 to Trump's Rapture Budget

13 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"And what do they do when the Rapture refuses to happen?  Mostly, they die with the r…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 18 to Trump's Rapture Budget

13 5 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service