Loren Miller's Discussions (9,026)

Discussions Replied To (6096) Replies Latest Activity

"Man is not a rational animal, he is a rationalizing animal.-- Robert A. Heinlein"

Loren Miller replied 9 hours ago to Which of Homo Sapiens' Problems Are Being Addressed Emotionally; Which Are Being Addressed Rationally?

5 3 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Ruth, I don't give a ripe dump if it was a 100-year study.  It still amounts to a de…"

Loren Miller replied on Tuesday to Religion can reduce stress

23 14 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"After signing this myself, I emailed Right Wing Watch to alert them to this matter,…"

Loren Miller replied on Tuesday to Atheist alert: You're not gonna believe what the religious fascists are trying to do right now in Florida

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the…"

Loren Miller replied on Tuesday to Religion can reduce stress

23 14 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Signed, Michael.  One thought: I saw a bunch of typos in the text of the petition. …"

Loren Miller replied on Monday to Please Sign Our Change.Org Petition - Justice For Austin Lusty

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Far as I'm concerned, Cruz may be trying to take Rick Santorum's insanity one step f…"

Loren Miller replied on Monday to Could Phony Smile become POTUS?

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Michael, about the only thing I can think of is a change.org petition.  The problem…"

Loren Miller replied on Sunday to My Grandson Was Murdered January 10th

19 22 hours ago
Reply by Plinius

"Being inclusive of all religions is one thing.  Failing to recognize the blatant vio…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 5 to Obama visits gender segregated, anti gay mosque WTF

7 Feb 6
Reply by Daniel W

"BRAVA, Kelly!!!"

Loren Miller replied Feb 5 to Respecting Religion And Those Offended - Stephen Fry

20 Feb 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The only real epistemological basis atheism has, at least from my POV, is the Null H…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 4 to I'm an Atheist because, there is no Valid alternative to Atheism!

34 Feb 6
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service