Loren Miller's Discussions (9,871)

Discussions Replied To (6709) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting sidebar, GC: I used to live in Solon, Ohio, named for one of the seven w…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 11 to America’s Founders Allegedly Used Biblical Concepts Everywhere

9 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Okay ... someone PLEASE tell me where the bible promotes democracy or the rights of…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 10 to America’s Founders Allegedly Used Biblical Concepts Everywhere

9 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

"There was a time years ago when it did work, and then after some alterations in the…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 3 to Search query?

4 Feb 3
Reply by Loren Miller

"There used to be in the right-hand column of most A|N pages, but it's long since van…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 2 to Search query?

4 Feb 3
Reply by Loren Miller

"Saying that all Americans are dreamers is roughly equivalent to asserting that All L…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 1 to State of The Union Address

13 Feb 3
Reply by Chris

"FOURTH generation?!?  Hoo Haa!  Outstanding, Pat!  Welcome! "

Loren Miller replied Jan 29 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1316 Feb 6
Reply by Christina Scribner

"The Danish obviously believe in establishing an egalitarian society.  Considering th…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 28 to Impressed with a Country's National Character

1 Jan 28
Reply by Loren Miller

"Understanding the bible better than the average theist is not that great an accompli…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 21 to How to easily understand the Bible better than Theist.

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"The problem is, this is really not a question for Atheist Nexus so much as it is a q…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 21 to Liking a discussion is available. Can liking a reply to a discussion be added?

2 Jan 22
Reply by Cane Kostovski

"Atheism is a currently necessary facet of my identity. It is made so by the fact tha…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 20 to Has atheism become part of your identity?

14 Jan 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service