Loren Miller's Discussions (10,268)

Discussions Replied To (6868) Replies Latest Activity

"They think it's a compliment, because he's not "business-as-usual," and he isn't.  T…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 8 to President abdicates title Leader of the Free World

7 Jun 8
Reply by Loren Miller

"It WOULD be the downfall of a president If He Could Be Held To Account!!! As things…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 7 to President abdicates title Leader of the Free World

7 Jun 8
Reply by Loren Miller

"I just commented on Hemant Mehta's Friendly Atheist website that we are likely not f…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 1 to President abdicates title Leader of the Free World

7 Jun 8
Reply by Loren Miller

"As I understand it, herd immunity requires a super-majority of the population, over…"

Loren Miller replied May 18 to Early Reopening

11 Jun 20
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Not your average piece of music, but I thought how BSO handled the end of the Mahler…"

Loren Miller replied May 5 to What's you favorite isolation-inspired music video?

6 May 14
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Nice rant, but what it amounts to, other than enumerating the flaws and faults of th…"

Loren Miller replied May 4 to Republican Hypocrisy Gets Put on Blast by Filmmaker Matthew Cooke

5 May 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Damn!  "An eye opener?!?"  You have a talent for understatement, Patricia.  Anyone w…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 30 to NY ICU Nurse

13 May 4
Reply by Lorasaur

"Really, it's no secret, Joan.  Reagan opened the door, and all the moneyed and empow…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 15 to Jane Mayer, "Dark Money", explains why & how the income gap began & grew,

2 Apr 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"As with too many other things, Trump can't be bothered to see that Some Things Just…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 26 to What if we stop restrictions too early

3 Mar 26
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Caiton, you can definitely talk here!  Please feel free to speak your mind!"

Loren Miller replied Mar 5 to Looking for Joplin Free Thinkers

1 Mar 5
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service