Loren Miller's Discussions (8,623)

Discussions Replied To (5841) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish I could say that doesn't work. Sadly, it works too well."

Loren Miller replied 16 hours ago to Jimmie Carter: The USA is an oligarchy.

8 16 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

"I should mention, too: Huckabee has as much of a chance of being elected president a…"

Loren Miller replied 21 hours ago to HUCKABEE DOUBLES DOWN. (an Andy Borowitz kind of Report.)

8 16 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"For those who are interested, from the Mother Jones website: Huckabee Says He'd Con…"

Loren Miller replied 21 hours ago to HUCKABEE DOUBLES DOWN. (an Andy Borowitz kind of Report.)

8 16 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"I'd appreciate a link or other citation for that report, though its credibility isn'…"

Loren Miller replied 22 hours ago to HUCKABEE DOUBLES DOWN. (an Andy Borowitz kind of Report.)

8 16 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Actually, I couldn't care less about "megafauna;" I just think lions are beautiful a…"

Loren Miller replied yesterday to Cecil the Lion.

12 21 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

"Ruth, we are people who care, care to look, and care to be engaged. The biggest prob…"

Loren Miller replied yesterday to Jimmie Carter: The USA is an oligarchy.

8 16 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

"The sad fact is that this isn't news. The sadder fact is that it hasn't been widely…"

Loren Miller replied yesterday to Jimmie Carter: The USA is an oligarchy.

8 16 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

"Russell, that was a jaw-dropper, to put it at its mildest!"

Loren Miller replied yesterday to Perpetuating Myth of Unreasonable Atheist

47 yesterday
Reply by Gerald Payne

"The more I think about it, the more I suspect that christians and christianity didn'…"

Loren Miller replied yesterday to Christian Monk to Lesbian Witches - We Used To Burn People Like You

11 yesterday
Reply by Pat

"You really need an answer to that?  Keep in mind: these are the same people whose an…"

Loren Miller replied on Saturday to Palestinian Child Burned To Death In Arson Attack

15 yesterday
Reply by Gerald Payne

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service