Loren Miller's Discussions (10,022)

Discussions Replied To (6764) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't THINK we have a psychopath as president; I KNOW WE DO, and the sooner we can…"

Loren Miller replied on Sunday to Social costs of capitalism bring neofascism, then genocide

14 17 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Or, in other terms: D'OH!!!"

Loren Miller replied Oct 8 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"So, if they can't bring about Armageddon, they'll just find another way to kill the…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 29 to US Policy based on personality dark core

10 Oct 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"You have hit it precisely, Michael.  Women know almost as a matter of course that th…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 29 to How Many Young Women......

10 Sep 30
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Merde, alors, Patricia.  That business about the snap-skirt is so ridiculous.  I mea…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 24 to How Many Young Women......

10 Sep 30
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"It's YOUR life, Jandell, your property.  YOU own it, not some non-existent referee /…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 24 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"But DOING something about it IS ... and Bertold can check me on this, but I think th…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 20 to I am afraid to die. Help!

30 Sep 21
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Raine, allow me to throw in one more little piece of inspiration, from the words of…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 20 to I am afraid to die. Help!

30 Sep 21

"Hi, Raine!Sometimes it's not easy to face one's own mortality.  For myself, I guess…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 17 to I am afraid to die. Help!

30 Sep 21

"This is what happens when you've got someone with a bad case of Dunning-Kruger runni…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 7 to EVERYBODY IS LYING

3 Sep 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service