Loren Miller's Discussions (10,163)

Discussions Replied To (6825) Replies Latest Activity

"Extraordinary claims STILL require extraordinary evidence, and as regards the bible,…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 24 to Occam's razor and bible prophecy

10 Jun 24
Reply by Loren Miller

"With all the spin that goes on in government at all levels, truth-telling in politic…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 24 to Does Trump’s Lying Stir Your Interest in the ProTruth Pledge?

3 Jun 24
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"He's not really dead. As long as we remember him. -- Dr. Leonard H. "Bones" McCoy I…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 2 to Working Through Grief

1 Jun 2
Reply by Loren Miller

"I've said it many times: assertions without substantiation are NOT evidence.  Either…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 1 to Christians call claims "evidence", especially since they have no valid evidence.

2 Jun 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"Liberalism is trust of the people tempered by prudence. Conservatism is distrust of…"

Loren Miller replied May 26 to Conservatism is a fallacious position

6 Jun 3
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"God is a nice soft pillow to lay an empty head on. THAT's one for the Quotations gr…"

Loren Miller replied May 12 to NO! We, Homo Sapiens, Couldn't Have Just Happened! No..o..o!

9 May 13
Reply by Grinning Cat

""Too wonderful to have just happened"?!?  That has a strong whiff of an argument fro…"

Loren Miller replied May 6 to NO! We, Homo Sapiens, Couldn't Have Just Happened! No..o..o!

9 May 13
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Why would he?  Even with Mueller and the House of Representatives on his case, all D…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 29 to Will Trump, With ~10 Obstruction Charges Waiting For Him, Behave?

5 May 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The really sad part is when people like Francis Collins number among them."

Loren Miller replied Apr 22 to I Know that I Know; that I Know that I Know!

11 Apr 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, consider yourself seconded on every last line item you listed, though I might…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 20 to Impeach Trump? Place Your Bets...

6 Apr 20
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service