Loren Miller's Discussions (10,228)

Discussions Replied To (6856) Replies Latest Activity

"Any bets that Soleimani's assassination is the next article of impeachment Schiff wa…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 10 to Oppose Trump's vanity war

9 Jan 10
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Actually, Oklahoma has a healthy number of heathens in it, as evinced by the conside…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 26, 2019 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1328 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The problem is Ning, yet again, and the de-resolution of the formatting of the site…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 23, 2019 to New Format or lack thereof

3 Jan 4
Reply by Michael Penn

"It always was ... and until we can unseat religion from its unearned position of aut…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 17, 2019 to Abortion

5 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Patricia

"For those who want to claim faith as a means to knowledge, I have a simple challenge…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 4, 2019 to Is Piety ( religious faith) the Opposite of Wisdom? I certainly think So!

11 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Right, whereupon I will tell them either to substantiate their god without the bible…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 4, 2019 to Is Piety ( religious faith) the Opposite of Wisdom? I certainly think So!

11 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"How many times have I said it, DD: Faith Is NO Reason."

Loren Miller replied Dec 1, 2019 to Is Piety ( religious faith) the Opposite of Wisdom? I certainly think So!

11 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

""

Loren Miller replied Nov 23, 2019 to Some times we believe in thought and opposite it

7 Dec 1, 2019
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"As it comes to the torah, bible, or the quran and their respective religions, total…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 23, 2019 to Some times we believe in thought and opposite it

7 Dec 1, 2019

"Which is why I'm glad I've been running Cliqz now for over a year and NOT SORRY. Al…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 11, 2019 to GOP Information Warfare

10 Nov 25, 2019

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service