Loren Miller's Discussions (10,206)

Discussions Replied To (6845) Replies Latest Activity

"The only constant is change, Joan.  You know that as well as I do.  What I have to a…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 6 to Anxiety, fear, anger, and helplessness

4 on Friday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Men who are insecure about their own self-ownership or identity might be intimidated…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 28 to Men's Discomfort

16 Oct 10
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Worthy of note: Sam recorded this in 2016, BEFORE the election.  Since that time, hi…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 18 to Sam Harris

3 Sep 18
Reply by Patricia

"Pardon me for pointing out the obvious problem, but just HOW are we going to get tho…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 13 to The ‘Crazification Factor’

28 Sep 25
Reply by Michael Penn

"You can say that all you want ... but if it comes to Trump v Biden in a year and two…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 9 to Why Biden doesn't deserve our vote

11 Sep 24
Reply by Andrea Quinn

"I'm not just upset; I'm damned near terrified out of my wits.  It's tragic – poor pe…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 31 to Upset about Amazon wildfires?

5 Sep 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"Can we hope that Ham will finally be called on the carpet for this ridiculous ego-tr…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 29 to Dishonesty? Who knew...........

5 Sep 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"I suspect you mean Dow Chemical, rather than Dow Jones, Joan.As for why, the answer…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 27 to Why Did Trump EPA Approve Pesticide Linked to Brain Damage?

2 Aug 27
Reply by Plinius

"Seconded, Grinning Cat.  Was going to cite that one myself, but you beat me to it! …"

Loren Miller replied Aug 27 to Feminism is NOT just for other women.

6 Aug 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"This is a topic Seth Andrews of The Thinking Atheist deals with constantly: people c…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 24 to A Life Without Religion—What Is It Like And What Does It Need That A/N Can Give Them?

1 Aug 24
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service