Loren Miller's Discussions (9,566)

Discussions Replied To (6437) Replies Latest Activity

"I know, Tom ... but while the judges rule in favor, the legislative branches pass co…"

Loren Miller replied on Sunday to Theology should never influence law.

11 yesterday
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"This is the kind of decision that I would expect out of an American courtroom. That…"

Loren Miller replied on Sunday to Theology should never influence law.

11 yesterday
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I would expect the Freedom From Religion Foundation to be all over this as well, and…"

Loren Miller replied on Thursday to Ways To Beat Trump And His Xian Allies

6 on Friday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Honestly, I don't see how Pascal's Wager figures into this particular argument at al…"

Loren Miller replied on Thursday to The Minion Principal, a Compelled argument for atheism

8 on Thursday
Reply by Loren Miller

"It was Anacin.  I just Googled it."

Loren Miller replied on Thursday to The Minion Principal, a Compelled argument for atheism

8 on Thursday
Reply by Loren Miller

"This is an issue which Atheist Pig brought up not quite a year ago and I devoted a b…"

8 on Thursday
Reply by Loren Miller

"He's a kid who is about to get a LOT of power, Thomas, and whose behavior deserves a…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 29 to My response to Trump

12 Nov 29
Reply by Talons

"Of course he will provide an opportunity for the promotion of atheist and humanist i…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 28 to Could Trump be emboldening Atheist activism and helping to normalize the word Atheist? Exhibit A

9 Nov 29
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Between Drumpf's inconsistency of policy positions and his disavowal of statements m…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 28 to My response to Trump

12 Nov 29
Reply by Talons

"I love that crap about "were you there."  What do people like that do about a murder…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 27 to Tiny vent thing

4 Nov 27
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service