Loren Miller's Discussions (9,432)

Discussions Replied To (6351) Replies Latest Activity

"Yup, it happened again.  At the moment, A|N appears to be fully functional, but I do…"

Loren Miller replied 3 hours ago to **500 Error** Notices on Atheist Nexus

8 3 minutes ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Go to How To Do It and learn how to attach links to your text.  It's pretty easy, re…"

Loren Miller replied on Friday to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

45 on Saturday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"I guess I don't get around much anymore.  There have been no crying mothers on my TV…"

Loren Miller replied on Friday to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

45 on Saturday

"And worthy of note: most of that money is WASTED."

Loren Miller replied Sep 15 to How much money is the Atheist community worth? Because ....

14 on Wednesday

"My sense is that Gretta may have provided her congregation with the understanding of…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 13 to Flock Sticks with Atheist Minister

13 Sep 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"I rather thought this sounded like Gretta Vosper, the atheist minister who was inter…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 12 to Flock Sticks with Atheist Minister

13 Sep 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"Drumpf is going to use any meaningless thing he can to try to denigrate Clinton's st…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 8 to Re; Hillary Clinton ....Smile !

19 Sep 11
Reply by k.h. ky

"Schlafly wrote the pilot book on how to cut off your nose to spite your face.  I sus…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 7 to Phyllis Schlafly Proves That Evil Does Not Make One Immortal

16 Sep 8
Reply by Michael Penn

"Rather revealing, no?  Merde, alors!"

Loren Miller replied Sep 7 to David Silverman – Fighting God & Firebrand Atheism

58 Sep 7
Reply by Loren Miller

"EXCELLENT, Kathy!"

Loren Miller replied Sep 6 to David Silverman – Fighting God & Firebrand Atheism

58 Sep 7
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service