Loren Miller's Discussions (9,984)

Discussions Replied To (6752) Replies Latest Activity

"Al, while I don't know whether you need it or not, there is a great organization tha…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 2 to Ex Catholic

8 Aug 3
Reply by Randall Smith

"Hey, Al!  Welcome to Atheist Nexus!We all have our own stories to tell, and they var…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 1 to Ex Catholic

8 Aug 3
Reply by Randall Smith

"Add to all of the above the uncertainty represented by Trump himself, and the overal…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 26 to What Discourages Secularization

3 Aug 7
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"With an old, moldy pine cone, maybe?"

Loren Miller replied Jul 12 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Lots of nice circumstantial evidence.  Let me know when he gives up his pommel horse…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 11 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"What I see is a Syrian gymnast who loves his sport (much as I did when I was his age…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 11 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Further note: Judge Kavanaugh seems to think that the president should be exempt fro…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 11 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Fucked or not, I mean to fight back. Hell, I may even tattoo Rob Portman's email on…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 10 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"[shrug] Aaaaaah, fuck him! (There, I said it.)"

Loren Miller replied Jul 10 to Judge Brett Kavanaugh vs Separation of Church and State: What Do We Not Know?

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Too many ... at least four or five at this point."

23 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service