Loren Miller's Discussions (9,615)

Discussions Replied To (6475) Replies Latest Activity

"And there's always TruePrez for a laugh ... that is, if you can bring yourself to la…"

Loren Miller replied on Tuesday to How to piss off Trump

21 17 hours ago
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"I agree, Tom.  The phrase, "Without justice, there can be no peace" may be the verba…"

Loren Miller replied on Tuesday to Failing to Govern

37 on Wednesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Thing is, Daniel, the "hoi polloi" of this day may not be so disempowered as in the…"

21 17 hours ago

"I fully expect Drumpf's inauguration to be among the most protested events in recent…"

21 17 hours ago

"Didn't I hear something about Hannibal Lector doing the catering?"

Loren Miller replied Jan 11 to Cabinet Picks Satire

6 Jan 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Marmur is yet one more religious addict who has become so dependent on his own brand…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 11 to Making Sense of the Nones

1 Jan 11
Reply by Loren Miller

"Sadly, it's very possible. I would hate to think that a brand as iconic as National…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 8 to National Geographic Jesus and the origins of Christianity What a disappointment

15 Jan 8
Reply by Loren Miller

"I wish I could say I was surprised about this, but I'm not.  My sense is that the la…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 8 to National Geographic Jesus and the origins of Christianity What a disappointment

15 Jan 8
Reply by Loren Miller

"That Drumpf is narcissistic and dangerous might as well be common knowledge at this…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 5 to tRump plans CIA restructure

6 Jan 7
Reply by jay H

"Meantime, Islam claims to "honor" women.  Cha, right, tell me another one."

Loren Miller replied Jan 4 to Pippa Bacca wanted to prove that Muslims in the middle east are nice people by hitchhiking through the middle east wearing a wedding dress

4 Jan 7
Reply by jay H

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service