Loren Miller's Discussions (9,806)

Discussions Replied To (6569) Replies Latest Activity

"How many times have we heard it?  "Jesus had a bad weekend for your sins."  There ar…"

Loren Miller replied yesterday to What Jesus sacrifice? (Is compelled smarter than God?)

3 yesterday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"If the Republicans think that getting R. J. Rush-Dense-y in there is going to ease o…"

Loren Miller replied May 19 to "President Pence" May Be A Reality Soon

18 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Eric, if you haven't already, you owe it to yourself to pick up a copy of One Nation…"

Loren Miller replied May 7 to Trump is not the problem

20 May 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Trump may not be THE problem but he is A problem, particularly in that he is the foc…"

Loren Miller replied May 7 to Trump is not the problem

20 May 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Right now I think the number of atheists is less important than the number of VOCAL…"

Loren Miller replied May 6 to Study Contends There Are Twice as Many Atheists in America as Polls Show

10 May 8
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"If Robert Heinlein had a blind spot as regards some of his earlier work, it was in h…"

Loren Miller replied May 1 to Science Fiction and Atheism

12 May 12
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Joan, in the case of Armageddon, I think the Urban Dictionary has it right when they…"

12 May 12
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That would have been Armageddon, Jerry, which is about as cheesy an S/F flick as I m…"

12 May 12
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Why would an atheist want the protection of the Abrahamic god?  Considering his repu…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 29 to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"John, everything I've seen about AA's efficacy says that it's questionable at best a…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 29 to ERA again, still!

16 May 1
Reply by John Elder

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service