Loren Miller's Discussions (10,046)

Discussions Replied To (6775) Replies Latest Activity

"Shall we also mention that an omniscient being already knows EVERYTHING that's going…"

Loren Miller replied on Wednesday to Occam's razor and bible prophecy

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ummm ... how about NO: And while I'm at it, if you're NOT a non-theist, you can e…"

Loren Miller replied on Wednesday to Occam's razor and bible prophecy

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hey, Patricia!Your link got cut off and doesn't work.  This link should work.The sad…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 3 to Climate Change Deniers

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"That is hilarious in SO many ways!Oh, and ANY TIME some evangelical noob wants to cl…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 21 to How To Piss Off A Baptist

3 Nov 21
Reply by Loren Miller

"More ways to piss off a Baptist ... or any evangelical who claims to live by their B…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 21 to How To Piss Off A Baptist

3 Nov 21
Reply by Loren Miller

"My pleasure, Delia.  As for dealing with "interlopers," believe me, we had a spate o…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 11 to Funding

25 Dec 1
Reply by Delia Irene Malamud Rubens

"Delia, don't kid yourself for an instant that Atheist Nexus is somehow a private org…"

25 Dec 1

"Adam, I've been here since November of 2009, and there are a few others who have bee…"

25 Dec 1

"My suspicion is that they dropped the charity / 501(c)(3) / whatever option they had…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 10 to Funding

25 Dec 1

"This is the presumptuousness of Christianity in the US. This country started out wit…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 3 to From “E PLURIBUS UNUM” to “IN GOD WE TRUST”. Was polarization inevitable?

5 Nov 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service