Loren Miller's Discussions (9,883)

Discussions Replied To (6627) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike, you know the solution as well as I do: IGNORE THEM.  Ignore the bible and its…"

Loren Miller replied on Wednesday to Christian doctrine, Jesus sacrifice didn't work?

28 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Of course there was no sacrifice.  "Jesus had a bad weekend for your sins."  That's…"

Loren Miller replied on Wednesday to Christian doctrine, Jesus sacrifice didn't work?

28 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"John 3:16 – For god so loved the world, etc, etc. –  is supposed to be the "evidence…"

Loren Miller replied on Tuesday to Christian doctrine, Jesus sacrifice didn't work?

28 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ya know, I finally figured out what these vain attempts at biblical prophecy remind…"

Loren Miller replied on Sunday to

just now

"David, if you know anything about prophecy, you'd recognize how often biblical proph…"

just now

"And, true to form, you failed to answer the question. Am I supposed to be surprised?"

just now

"Whoopie-doopie. David, until you get kicked off of here, I'm going to ask you seriou…"

just now

"Do you think we should tell him that David Silverman KNEW that the eclipse was happe…"

just now

"Oh, so it's veiled threats now, eh?  Bud, be glad I'm not a moderator here ... 'cuz…"

just now

"There is a "Report an Issue" link at the bottom of each page on Atheist Nexus. Feel…"

just now

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service