tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,767)

Discussions Replied To (3509) Replies Latest Activity

"Some sociologists say America is a guilt society and Japan a shame society. "

tom sarbeck replied 18 hours ago to Religion's Guilt- and Shame-tripping >> Inability to Discuss Sexuality >> Broken Families and ...

11 18 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Loren, if to shame and fear, you add guilt, your post with your name attached deserv…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to Religion's Guilt- and Shame-tripping >> Inability to Discuss Sexuality >> Broken Families and ...

11 18 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"My parents didn’t do democracy but my much younger brother’s part in the above Step…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to Kids Make Parliamentary Law As They Grow. The Book We Are Told To Use Makes It Incomprehensible.

7 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Michael, I questioned my Catholicism once and was told to read Augustine. Here are t…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to Religion's Guilt- and Shame-tripping >> Inability to Discuss Sexuality >> Broken Families and ...

11 18 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Yes. Step 10 of 10 is the decision to adopt or reject a proposed action."

tom sarbeck replied on Thursday to Kids Make Parliamentary Law As They Grow. The Book We Are Told To Use Makes It Incomprehensible.

7 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Leaders who don't stir their followers' emotions soon won't have any followers. As…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 19 to Anti - Sharia Protests

10 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"There's another, quieter, revolution happening: employee ownership. The employees ar…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 19 to Development of Marxism in the US dating back to WW2

1 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Yes; here's #9. Step 9 of 10. Caution, a metaphor follows. Pretend for a moment ther…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 18 to Kids Make Parliamentary Law As They Grow. The Book We Are Told To Use Makes It Incomprehensible.

7 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

""...many practising preachers in churches are themselves atheists, ...." Also, they…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 18 to Going from Belief to Agnosticism

10 Jun 19
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Loren, a reply to your question: What do the above posts have to do with the video y…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 15 to All atheist are/can not be agnostic, and unicorns of course

39 Jun 15
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service