tom sarbeck's Discussions (5,020)

Discussions Replied To (3704) Replies Latest Activity

"Suppose Confucius had known of democracy. Would he have ended #4 with “...he is wise…"

tom sarbeck replied 11 hours ago to Situational Leadership Theory: Providing Leadership through Flexibility

6 6 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Joan, of your six above, #3 and #5 contradict themselves. Tain’t easy to do better t…"

tom sarbeck replied 11 hours ago to Situational Leadership Theory: Providing Leadership through Flexibility

6 6 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"I obsess over politics. I don’t like choosing between a party whose policies are dum…"

tom sarbeck replied on Sunday to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

3 on Sunday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"      I merely accept [the BB] as the most accepted.... DD, I’m going to walk out o…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 6 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

27 on Wednesday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, is what you’re reading helpful, or is there more math and physics than you wan…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 30, 2017 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

27 on Wednesday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Jotham, thanks for the read. It does make sense for the universe to have always been…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 29, 2017 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

27 on Wednesday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Before I retired to San Francisco I moved often: Ohio, Florida — 4 cities, Texas — 2…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 25, 2017 to Fundraisers Use Fear, Anger and Guilt. Which Emotion Gets Money from You?

5 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

"Jotham, thanks for your analysis. I heard of the Bang around 1960 before I knew of w…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 24, 2017 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

27 on Wednesday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Do you ever feel like you just have to do something physical, maybe run, walk faster…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 23, 2017 to How to deal with a believer?

22 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

"“What a pathetic way for the United States of America to end!” Joan, I doubt that D…"

tom sarbeck replied Dec 21, 2017 to Is America Warming Up for a Religious War?

23 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by Chris

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service