tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,324)

Discussions Replied To (3190) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said, Harvey. We atheists will do well to admit that we have emotions, and tha…"

tom sarbeck replied 7 hours ago to How does one go from atheism to religion?

67 4 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Michael, atheists have emotions and your closing ad hominem tells me your defenses a…"

tom sarbeck replied 7 hours ago to How does one go from atheism to religion?

67 4 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"I stole it while Reagan was prez. Don't remember who from."

tom sarbeck replied 7 hours ago to Prominent Democrats in Opposition of Prescription Drug Affordability.

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

"eric, you overstate the facts unless you define "suicide" either uniquely or metapho…"

tom sarbeck replied 10 hours ago to How does one go from atheism to religion?

67 4 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Daniel, the activist in me asks, "With respect to Sen. Murray, what will you do to f…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to Prominent Democrats in Opposition of Prescription Drug Affordability.

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

"Dems and Repubs are about equally corrupt. Get yourself elected and you will learn.…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to Prominent Democrats in Opposition of Prescription Drug Affordability.

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

"King's words, "a riot is the language of the unheard" may be a paraphrase of a remar…"

tom sarbeck replied on Wednesday to Failing to Govern

37 on Wednesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Should Dems block everything in the new Congress? No. As Jerry said in a post above…"

tom sarbeck replied on Wednesday to Should Senate Democrats Give Senate Republicans 100% Payback?

26 on Wednesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Who will perform on the pee pipes?"

tom sarbeck replied on Tuesday to How to piss off Trump

21 5 hours ago
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Good point, Michael; theists are able to ocount, measure or weigh what they imagine.…"

tom sarbeck replied on Monday to How does one go from atheism to religion?

67 4 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service