tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,864)

Discussions Replied To (2794) Replies Latest Activity

"It worked, CU, after I guessed what to do. I hovered over the magnifying glass at th…"

tom sarbeck replied 17 hours ago to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

56 4 hours ago
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Kiljoy, it's convenient to talk of militant and passive atheists. Beware however of…"

tom sarbeck replied 17 hours ago to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

56 4 hours ago

"I dohn't luv it, Spud; I spell reel gud. "

tom sarbeck replied on Sunday to evolvefish.com

11 on Sunday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"A week or two ago I got occasional pauses. They were so long that I moved on before…"

tom sarbeck replied on Sunday to **500 Error** Notices on Atheist Nexus

9 19 hours ago
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Few, I hope, will vote Republican because the RR behave so badly. Probably thinkers,…"

tom sarbeck replied on Friday to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

56 4 hours ago

"CU, I copy and paste or type a URL (without the http://) into the text I want to pos…"

tom sarbeck replied on Friday to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

56 4 hours ago

"Cockeyed is more likely than prescient, I fear."

tom sarbeck replied Sep 20 to Did homo sapiens stopped evolving 6,000 years ago?

35 on Saturday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Like pedophiles they deceive themselves and believe they're doing something for thei…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 20 to Did homo sapiens stopped evolving 6,000 years ago?

35 on Saturday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thomas, Our being star stuff was alleged in the 1980s Cosmos series by Carl Sagan. H…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 18 to Did homo sapiens stopped evolving 6,000 years ago?

35 on Saturday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thomas, the thought that Trump's ancestors may have stopped evolving will entertain…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 18 to Did homo sapiens stopped evolving 6,000 years ago?

35 on Saturday
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service