tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,693)

Discussions Replied To (3455) Replies Latest Activity

"Not quite, Michael. Pence has said he is xian, Republican and American in that orde…"

tom sarbeck replied 18 hours ago to "President Pence" May Be A Reality Soon

18 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ruth, I have for decades followed church-state news and have seen nothing about Doug…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to "President Pence" May Be A Reality Soon

18 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Compu, when I wrote that OP I was more concerned about the funding than about the fa…"

tom sarbeck replied on Monday to Who Funded the Ancients Who, in Their Own Times, Made Themselves Famous? Who's Funding Tomorrow's Famous?

4 yesterday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

""Though I don't feel comfortable restricting it to the gop but to the ruling class t…"

tom sarbeck replied on Saturday to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 yesterday

"Lilac, Frump and Dense are there."

tom sarbeck replied on Saturday to "President Pence" May Be A Reality Soon

18 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Compu, we can safely conclude a few things about biblical times: 1. towns had walls…"

tom sarbeck replied on Saturday to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 yesterday

"Lilac. on my travels between idealism and cynicism, I slow down near realism to look…"

18 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Lilac, it does sometimes look bad. My dad tried Catholicism's tyranny so I find it e…"

18 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"An upbeat ending will sell more books, and you can make atheists the 'real saviors'."

tom sarbeck replied on Friday to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 yesterday

"Michael, I reckon every scifi story starts with an hypothesis. With your knowledge o…"

tom sarbeck replied on Friday to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 yesterday

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service