tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,634)

Discussions Replied To (3419) Replies Latest Activity

"A million bucks will pay the salaries of a few people with genuine survival skills,…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to Neil deGrasse Tyson Video

13 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Bert, I will hire the best cullers I can afford and hope they are the best. :X"

13 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Loren, the most narcissistic of them all won the 2016 GOP primary. After he reproduc…"

13 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hey, fellow ATHEISTS (yes, I shouted), a climate catastrophe will affect some of us…"

13 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Bert, 20 years ago I saw a lightly comedic late 1980s movie titled "Things Change".…"

tom sarbeck replied on Saturday to Does Human Nature Change?

2 on Saturday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Bert, with regard to commodities on the market, ever the pessimist, aren't you? As…"

tom sarbeck replied Apr 18 to Alternative Facts? When Were Americans Not Given Them?

14 Apr 18
Reply by tom sarbeck

"1) With sea level rise being a result of climate change, Jerry, and my owning sea sh…"

tom sarbeck replied Apr 18 to Do we imagine ourselves exempt from natural selection and possible extinction?

3 Apr 18
Reply by tom sarbeck

"That's a poor translation, Susan. With two semesters of law, I use the legal defini…"

tom sarbeck replied Apr 17 to Alternative Facts? When Were Americans Not Given Them?

14 Apr 18
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Religion certainly selects for irrationality, and selects against rationality."

tom sarbeck replied Apr 17 to Do we imagine ourselves exempt from natural selection and possible extinction?

3 Apr 18
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Step 5 of 10. Six year olds have begun negotiating with their friends for what they…"

tom sarbeck replied Apr 17 to Kids Make Parliamentary Law As They Grow. The Book We Are Told To Use Makes It Incomprehensible.

1 Apr 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service