tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,568)

Discussions Replied To (3381) Replies Latest Activity

"Quick! Where's the nearest Tardigrade? I don't want to meet it."

tom sarbeck replied 9 hours ago to Why Do Tardigrades Let Homo Sapiens Occupy Earth with Them?

1 9 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Kathy, your semicolon and closing paren make a nice wink.;)"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to Conundrum of faith

8 yesterday
Reply by k.h. ky

"Dosteovski(sp?) wrote of Jeebus' return in The Brothers Karamazov. He was told to ge…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to Conundrum of faith

8 yesterday
Reply by k.h. ky

"A bit more about political thievery, this time by William Jenning Bryan, who opposed…"

tom sarbeck replied on Friday to Corrupt Strongman Replaces Democracy

10 on Friday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I get that, Michael. There are far right people here that I won't reach. I leave the…"

tom sarbeck replied on Friday to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

54 on Friday

"It's not complicated, Michael. Politics is organized theft. It's not organized cri…"

tom sarbeck replied on Friday to Corrupt Strongman Replaces Democracy

10 on Friday

"eric, guessing at the "real reasons" such people do things wastes important time and…"

tom sarbeck replied on Friday to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

54 on Friday

"About the confederate flag flyer. "...do they really want to go back to 1864? I doub…"

54 on Friday

"Jordan Bennett, what are you selling at that site and what price are you asking?"

tom sarbeck replied on Thursday to Why God is scientifically redefinable (an atheist article)

6 on Thursday
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"Before paranoia thins our ranks, Ruth, have you concidered the wisdom in statements…"

tom sarbeck replied on Thursday to Corrupt Strongman Replaces Democracy

10 on Friday

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service