tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,771)

Discussions Replied To (2728) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, that "taxation without representation" claim we all heard in school history ma…"

tom sarbeck replied 8 hours ago to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

31 7 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"But for the the various devices used to deny certain people or classes of people the…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

31 7 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I found it, Bert. Here's the info, One anticipated outcome of Washington State’s top…"

tom sarbeck replied on Sunday to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

31 7 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Russell, I admire your persistence. I'm wondering what you will do if Brother Richar…"

tom sarbeck replied on Sunday to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

603 13 hours ago
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Donald, thanks for the link. In this often cheerless time, the information at the Na…"

603 13 hours ago

"Michael, my pocket-size Barron's Dictionary of Law, which requires a large pocket, t…"

603 13 hours ago

"Michael, you have inspired me to check my pocket-size dictionary of law. In a few mi…"

603 13 hours ago

"Russell, a few hours ago you wrote a post that appears on 'page four' of this l--o--…"

603 13 hours ago

"That's interesting, Bert. Is one of them more moderate than the other? If they are b…"

tom sarbeck replied on Sunday to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

31 7 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"True, Jerry, but remember the Normal Distribution. A lot of research shows that for…"

tom sarbeck replied on Sunday to The Voters, In Their Infinite Wisdom, Will Decide The Issue.

13 on Monday
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service