tom sarbeck's Discussions (5,086)

Discussions Replied To (3753) Replies Latest Activity

"Bert, I’ve seen Krauss’ book; I want some evidence that you’re as FOS as he. Hilton…"

tom sarbeck replied on Saturday to Can you choose what you believe?

44 on Tuesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When we really want to believe in something, we happily let our imaginations paint i…"

tom sarbeck replied Apr 13 to Can you choose what you believe?

44 on Tuesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Religion is said to make good people do evil things. To make intelligent people do s…"

tom sarbeck replied Apr 13 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Believing in nothing is as impossible as having absolute power. Those who claim the…"

tom sarbeck replied Apr 13 to Can you choose what you believe?

44 on Tuesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Lauren, I’m a pragmatist and want a functioning conservative party. To deal with the…"

tom sarbeck replied Apr 10 to Republican Atheists is seeking correspondents to represent each state

1 Apr 10
Reply by tom sarbeck

"To Hawking’s credit, in January of 2014, he admitted that black holes might not be r…"

tom sarbeck replied Apr 9 to Stephen Hawking. Ordinary Men Would Have Given Up.

1 Apr 9
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Loren, think vector fields. If you are directing social power at one person, your ve…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 12 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Loren, I knew someone would do it, and you did. To discourage what you did, I used t…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 11 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, legitimate power is an ability to make demands? If the demands are not satisfi…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 11 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Loren, powerless was one of the things Hitler and Mao were. They needed the power of…"

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service