tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,720)

Discussions Replied To (2682) Replies Latest Activity

"Bert, read further only if you can handle being disillusioned. I used that fist swin…"

tom sarbeck replied on Tuesday to Paradox of Free Speech

21 41 seconds ago
Reply by Daniel W

"jay, if I'm to belief the news media, Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood might have gone bad…"

tom sarbeck replied on Monday to NPR on Tim Kaine

13 on Monday
Reply by Daniel W

"Russell, one dollar says I wasn't the only agnostic or atheist who quit the GOP when…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 23 to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

19 yesterday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"The Constitution limits the US government, not the GOP. "

tom sarbeck replied Jul 23 to NPR on Tim Kaine

13 on Monday
Reply by Daniel W

"Ok, Gary. I almost replied that selfishness, besides being a defensive behavior, can…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 19 to Debate, human activity causes our current climate?

48 Jul 22
Reply by Gary Clouse

"James, if you will identify some of the ways that speech is used out of context, and…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 18 to Paradox of Free Speech

21 41 seconds ago
Reply by Daniel W

"Aw, Joan, your occasional pessimism has pushed aside a sentence completion process I…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 14 to chris hedges on the fall of america and bernie sanders 2016

9 Jul 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Bert, knowing you are a bardolater, I won't ask if "mortal coil" is a euphemism for…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 14 to Death without God

77 Jul 15
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Death without gods?Yes, and also without anyone's stuffing tubes down my throat.Seve…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 14 to Death without God

77 Jul 15
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Russell, some of Donald Trump's tweets about his critics prove the truth of that. Ho…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 14 to Will 2016 be a modern remake of 1968?

26 Jul 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service