tom sarbeck's Discussions (5,055)

Discussions Replied To (3727) Replies Latest Activity

"It’s in the OED, Chris."

tom sarbeck replied Jan 28 to Situational Leadership Theory: Providing Leadership through Flexibility

17 Feb 1
Reply by Chris

"America is not and has never been a democracy, but it can become one. In the 1787 Co…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 28 to If we are no longer a democracy are we any longer morally or ethically obliged to follow its laws?

7 Jan 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Why is the sky blue? A physics teacher many years ago said the light waves (the elec…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 26 to why

14 Jan 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Josh, I too was once in a well-organized cult that demanded everything of its follow…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 26 to My cult (very long; see end for list of local fronts)

2 Jan 26
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Bert, I second your motion, Lauren doesn’t comprehend. "

tom sarbeck replied Jan 26 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30
Reply by Chris

"Lauren, you are perhaps a woman, or a tranny, and should know. Why don’t you? "

tom sarbeck replied Jan 25 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30
Reply by Chris

"Amend that post slightly. The Dems stopped being pro-KKK when Franklin Roosevelt was…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 25 to Being atheist does not mean I obsess over religion

62 Jan 30
Reply by Chris

"There once was such a time, Bert et al. From 1923 when the Repubs introduced the Equ…"

62 Jan 30
Reply by Chris

"Plinius, I think it’s the US’s culture of violence, perhaps a consequence of religio…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 25 to Antisocial Personality Disorder Is the Default Condition for Life on Earth

13 Jan 25
Reply by Plinius

"Joan, three cheers for your Women’s Commission coalition of civic groups (working to…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 23 to Antisocial Personality Disorder Is the Default Condition for Life on Earth

13 Jan 25
Reply by Plinius

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service