"I'm thinking, don't rush me:-))."

tom sarbeck replied Jul 14 to Church and State

27 Jul 15
Reply by John Dumaker

"We are fucked!"

27 Jul 15
Reply by John Dumaker

"I didn't state the point clearly. Many churchgoers, as they sit in the pews during…"

27 Jul 15
Reply by John Dumaker

""The U.S. is a capitalist country that aspires to be a democracy." John, I've been…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 13 to Sex, Religion, and Law from America’s Origins to the 21st Century

57 Jul 14
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"We who want to keep church and state separate have our work cut out for us. Happily…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 13 to Church and State

27 Jul 15
Reply by John Dumaker

"IN BOOK--Also in the 1830s, a Sylvester Graham starts a campaign to stamp out mastur…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 12 to Sex, Religion, and Law from America’s Origins to the 21st Century

57 Jul 14

"Kathy, Africa has for years been the source of appeals for money such as this. The s…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 12 to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

70 yesterday
Reply by Susan Stanko

"It's the timing that requires attention to detail."

tom sarbeck replied Jul 11 to Sex, Religion, and Law from America’s Origins to the 21st Century

57 Jul 14

"Re adherents. In the Catholic schools I went to, a sacrament named Confirmation rec…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 11 to Sex, Religion, and Law from America’s Origins to the 21st Century

57 Jul 14

"During of those millennia, agriculturalists benefited from large families. They had…"

57 Jul 14

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service