tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,375)

Discussions Replied To (2401) Replies Latest Activity

"Donald, you write nonsense."

tom sarbeck replied on Monday to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

109 yesterday
Reply by Mojo

"Donald, are you saying that using taxpayers' money to bail out capitalists is not so…"

tom sarbeck replied on Sunday to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

109 yesterday
Reply by Mojo

"Michael, if money alone decided elections, Michael Huffington would have beaten Dian…"

tom sarbeck replied on Sunday to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

109 yesterday
Reply by Mojo

"Donald, what have you done with your brain that has left it able to comprehend only…"

109 yesterday
Reply by Mojo

"Donald, why mention Africa? Our government isn't advertising it widely but the vario…"

109 yesterday
Reply by Mojo

"Publishers often choose titles, Donald. It tells of people who are acquiring persona…"

109 yesterday
Reply by Mojo

"When it's e-published I will email you a copy. It'll be my gift to a woman who tells…"

109 yesterday
Reply by Mojo

"Thatcher's question merits consideration, Donald. A question not asked and not consi…"

109 yesterday
Reply by Mojo

"Joan, when our schools teach everything and our families teach nothing, we will be a…"

109 yesterday
Reply by Mojo

"Joan, YOU OMITTED A VERY IMPORTANT preposition. (emphasis added, and I would add mor…"

109 yesterday
Reply by Mojo

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service