tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,320)

Discussions Replied To (3186) Replies Latest Activity

"GC, minutes ago copying to the clipboard and reloading the page worked better than t…"

tom sarbeck replied on Saturday to That damnable pause when posting.

4 on Saturday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Humans invented religion but did not invent natural selection. Each requires "raw m…"

tom sarbeck replied on Saturday to Rick Warren's kid commits suicide.. hey i'm just fwding this.. i have no opinion to be honest; at this juncture...

21 on Saturday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"CU, your title and the analogy you chose took my attention away from the point you w…"

tom sarbeck replied on Saturday to Why we should allow sex offenders to sleep with our children in their bedrooms.

16 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Jerry, think about whether he found life not worth living or too painful to live. I…"

tom sarbeck replied on Saturday to Rick Warren's kid commits suicide.. hey i'm just fwding this.. i have no opinion to be honest; at this juncture...

21 on Saturday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I copy a paused reply to Notepad, do something else and sometimes try again later. I…"

tom sarbeck replied on Saturday to That damnable pause when posting.

4 on Saturday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"eric, thank you. With two suicides in a Catholic branch of my extended family, I ha…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 13 to Rick Warren's kid commits suicide.. hey i'm just fwding this.. i have no opinion to be honest; at this juncture...

21 on Saturday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"From Wikipedia: In social psychology The tit-for-tat strategy has been of beneficial…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 12 to Democrats Are Coming to Life!

1 Jan 12
Reply by tom sarbeck

"NC made new voting district boundaries and other new rules. A federal court ruled t…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 12 to Racial Gerrymandering Takes a Hit.

2 Jan 12
Reply by k.h. ky

"Thanks, Thomas, for taking the ambiguity out; taking either side in a controversy is…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 12 to Why we should allow sex offenders to sleep with our children in their bedrooms.

16 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Thomas, who is the other man, and which freedoms?"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 11 to Why we should allow sex offenders to sleep with our children in their bedrooms.

16 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service