tom sarbeck's Discussions (5,086)

Discussions Replied To (3753) Replies Latest Activity

"Loren, you appear to be ignoring “Violence arises from powerlessness.” I saw it attr…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 10 to Social Power Can Be Hurtful. Has Anyone Not Been Hurt By Its Use?

26 Mar 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Dawg, a science teacher’s saying something is evidence is not evidence. That’s true…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 3 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Jotham, I looked at it twice and the scenes showing the Milky Way persuaded me that…"

tom sarbeck replied Mar 2 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Dawg, you don’t understand instrumentation. The electronics engineers who design the…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 27 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Jotham, that galaxies APPEAR to be moving away from a central point is due to an uns…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 26 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Dawg, the Big Bang doesn’t deserve your faith. "

tom sarbeck replied Feb 25 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Russell, we Homo Sapiens have not evolved as far you want."

tom sarbeck replied Feb 16 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

741 Apr 10
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"@Comp: If one lives in a democracy or more appropriately a Representative/Constituti…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 16 to Mandated voting a very bad idea.

4 Feb 17
Reply by Michael Penn

"With all the religiosity the GOP is giving us, it’s time to replay the 1952 song It’…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 16 to A musical interlude

2 Feb 16
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I sure do support Larkins’ no kids idea, Bert. My wife and I had none and at 45 I wa…"

tom sarbeck replied Feb 10 to 7.3 Billion People Are Too Many. Regarding Population, Homo Are NOT Very Sapiens

10 Feb 10
Reply by Plinius

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service