tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,166)

Discussions Replied To (3054) Replies Latest Activity

"Whoops. The ua dot org is now au dot org."

tom sarbeck replied Dec 2 to Ways To Beat Trump And His Xian Allies

6 Dec 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I often watch Russian TV on cable for Thom Hartman and others who question the empir…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 30 to Getting Honest News

21 on Wednesday
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"Blaise Pascal, 1623-1662. If the Church then was still burning heretics, I'd give hi…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 30 to The Minion Principal, a Compelled argument for atheism

8 Dec 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"Compelled, I don't know which organizations besides AU collected signatures on the R…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 30 to Ways To Beat Trump And His Xian Allies

6 Dec 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Gary gave us a link to the infidels site, where on the left side there is a link to…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 29 to Could Trump be emboldening Atheist activism and helping to normalize the word Atheist? Exhibit A

9 Nov 29
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Compelled, you have the right idea. Add one committed-to-church-state-separation opt…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 29 to Could Trump be emboldening Atheist activism and helping to normalize the word Atheist? Exhibit A

9 Nov 29
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Thanks, Gary, for the infidels link. I found some good writing there, including an…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 28 to Atheist resource list site

8 Dec 1
Reply by Goth

"Donald, there's no need to add to the national debt. We need only take billionaires…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 27 to Let's Agitate. What does the USA Lack That Other Nations Have?

39 Nov 30
Reply by Chris

"Yes, a month ago I found it at a local library. I'm on his side. Obama must have be…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 27 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

613 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The "tremors" were found to have been caused by dust."

tom sarbeck replied Nov 27 to The Bangers Are Getting Desperate.

10 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service