tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,979)

Discussions Replied To (3677) Replies Latest Activity

"Ruth, Giroux' fourth word, addicted, alerted me. I read most of the paragraph and st…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 29 to Terror Bares Teeth

12 Sep 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

"CU, about expressing oneself well.... Doing so can be difficult. In the early 1970s…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 28 to A few questions concerning apologetics..

16 Sep 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"CU, Loren's view of the inadequacy of personal belief intrigues me also. Perception…"

16 Sep 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"@Loren - "If you've got the truth, you can demonstrate it. ...." Ok, Clevelander, t…"

16 Sep 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"During my years in RC schools, from 1936 to 1949, that charge was answered by saying…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 27 to Is the Pope a heretic?

4 Sep 27
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"@CU: "But how does one help the individual to see the error in their thinking?" Is…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 27 to A few questions concerning apologetics..

16 Sep 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"What Korean War was this? The 1950-1953 KoWar. In the next sentence where you see "…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 26 to Re Ken Burns' Viet Nam War. Your Feelings, Thoughts? Then and/or Now.

16 Oct 4
Reply by Gwaithmir

"Is "God" possible? Is God possible? In English the word exists. Someone named that i…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 26 to Is "God" possible?

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ruth wrote: "...it doesn't fit well into 'vote for X' boxes...." I perhaps understa…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 25 to Terror Bares Teeth

12 Sep 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Michael, given how little we the people know of the intentions of our leaders or the…"

tom sarbeck replied Sep 25 to Re Ken Burns' Viet Nam War. Your Feelings, Thoughts? Then and/or Now.

16 Oct 4
Reply by Gwaithmir

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service