tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,775)

Discussions Replied To (2732) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, GC. I read most gleefully of the SCOTUS ruling. For me personally it was jus…"

tom sarbeck replied on Friday to The Voters, In Their Infinite Wisdom, Will Decide The Issue.

13 on Monday
Reply by Daniel W

"Russell, I'm a progressive, way out to the left of liberals. Because I want employee…"

tom sarbeck replied on Friday to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

611 2 hours ago
Reply by BenGee

"Establishment Repubs have for 30 years used the Evangelicals to win elections, but o…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 18 to R U A Prophet? What Will Republicans Do After A Loss In November?

42 7 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Orally's explanation for falling apples? Apples fall from apples trees; there's a go…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 17 to TED KOPPEL SCORCHES O’REILLY

21 on Friday
Reply by Kelly

"The Silverman interview was the ONLY time I ever watched Orally and I heard his "The…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 17 to TED KOPPEL SCORCHES O’REILLY

21 on Friday
Reply by Kelly

"Has Jill Stein, since her last run at the presidency, done anything to build a Green…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 17 to It's not easy being Green

26 on Friday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It's a few characters longer but in some situations I find it helpful to reduce the…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 14 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

584 Aug 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Welcome, Darcy. Lots of people believe. Even when there is no evidence. For instance…"

tom sarbeck replied Aug 14 to Hello

20 Aug 16
Reply by Vangelis

"James, on that cold-to-hot scale, you are closing in on hot. The adjective 'clearly'…"

20 Aug 16
Reply by Vangelis

"Michael, on a scale of from cold to hot, you're warmer than the others so far. "

20 Aug 16
Reply by Vangelis

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service