tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,979)

Discussions Replied To (3677) Replies Latest Activity

"CU, I doubt that the offspring of blue-green algae, cyanobacteria, or pond scum will…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 27 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"Welcome, jlaz, it's a pleasure to see thinking in a field where many atheists, witho…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 27 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"CU, you've shown a strong interest in church-state separation. Here are several line…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 26 to The separation of church and state, why do we get it so wrong?

12 Feb 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"CU, in your post I saw no clear proposed alternative. Did I miss it? If not, what do…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 25 to The separation of church and state, why do we get it so wrong?

12 Feb 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Welcome, Gwen. I hiked often in the 1979s when I lived in Phoenix, including in the…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 25 to Hi people!

78 Jul 28
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Thomas, a felony offense may send an offender to the state prison for years; a misde…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 25 to The Media Have Helped America's Rulers Lie Us Into Wars.

15 Jan 26
Reply by Jennifer W

"FA, years of reviewing has been done, by conservatives. They won so it's their turn.…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 24 to After Trump's First Day in Office, Is Anyone 100% Opposed to His Actions?

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I haven't heard of his alternative to the TPP, Loren. I'll look for it. True, simple…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 24 to After Trump's First Day in Office, Is Anyone 100% Opposed to His Actions?

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"The Beltway's political types have long used ideology to block progress. Will busine…"

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Agreed, CU. At 41 I became an activist. At 42 I was telling myself, "Others have doi…"

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jerry Wesner

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service