tom sarbeck's Discussions (4,566)

Discussions Replied To (3380) Replies Latest Activity

"Your posting again 15 hours later, Cu, persuades me that your head didn't explode un…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 6, 2016 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"Bingo, Bert! Can math approximate physical reality, or can it prove or disprove phys…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 6, 2016 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"Those of us who have children (I don't, for which I'm most happy) may have sadness t…"

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"Postscript, Kathy, re the long overdue change. The Bundy's want to keep their privi…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 6, 2016 to How do you feel about Standing Rock?

25 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"An interesting query, Kathy. The Bundy clan are losing free grazing on public lands…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 6, 2016 to How do you feel about Standing Rock?

25 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Fearless leaders, Bert? Every stinking one of them desperately fears not leading, c…"

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"John, I hope you weren't up all night thinking. :-) I was, but I usually hit the hay…"

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"Gosh, Joan, your post has me thinking. I'm sure it was in school, maybe sixth grade…"

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"FA, the Bundy's and their clan were not a danger to the "us" the government agencies…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 5, 2016 to How do you feel about Standing Rock?

25 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Heard while I was doing hardball politics: In this land of the free and home of the…"

tom sarbeck replied Nov 5, 2016 to How do you feel about Standing Rock?

25 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Donald L. Engel

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service