tom sarbeck's Discussions (3,018)

Discussions Replied To (2134) Replies Latest Activity

"STFU isn't very creative. I'm sure it's coming from depressed people. Better they th…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 23 to

just now

"Disbelieve that thought if you like; my experience tells me it is true. I first enco…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 23 to

just now

"Bertold, are you sure you want to clip the wings of profit, either short term or lon…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 21 to Is Obama Too Compromised By Investor or Corporate Money to Push Republicans To the Wall?

18 Jan 21
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"You noticed it too? One of xianity's achievements is making people feel helpless. Xi…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 21 to Is Obama Too Compromised By Investor or Corporate Money to Push Republicans To the Wall?

18 Jan 21

"That leaves #1. Damn, I've been an activist long enough. It's someone else's turn. "

18 Jan 21

"Joan, I fear you have described the Dems well. Obama's rhetoric might be more than t…"

18 Jan 21

"After further consideration, my pessimist friend Bertold; we can choose: 1) do somet…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 20 to Is Obama Too Compromised By Investor or Corporate Money to Push Republicans To the Wall?

18 Jan 21

"If the former they smile; if the latter we smile? "

tom sarbeck replied Jan 20 to Is Obama Too Compromised By Investor or Corporate Money to Push Republicans To the Wall?

18 Jan 21

"If our choices are our wants might be those of alpha dogs and we ain't alpha dogs. "

18 Jan 21

"Several lines in this discussion warrant notice. The media don't inquire into the mo…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 19 to Atheism in South Asia

10 Jan 20
Reply by Shashwat Singh Pokharel

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service