The Flying Atheist's Discussions (945)

Discussions Replied To (590) Replies Latest Activity

"Joseph, you're so right.  I grew up with a passion for the Fine Arts, pursuing art a…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 25 to Hi people!

66 Feb 4
Reply by Joseph P

"So far, the only action I'm in agreement with is his withdrawal from the TPP.  All h…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 24 to After Trump's First Day in Office, Is Anyone 100% Opposed to His Actions?

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Hi, Gwen!  Glad you could join us.  There are discussions and friendly banter here o…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 24 to Hi people!

66 Feb 4
Reply by Joseph P

"By the way, I did a quick Google image search to see if I could find the original so…"

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 16, 2016 to Do you think this chart is accurate rating the news according to paritsan bias and journalistic integrity?

30 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"I'm glad to see that the foundational core of my daily news sources are highly regar…"

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 16, 2016 to Do you think this chart is accurate rating the news according to paritsan bias and journalistic integrity?

30 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"For national and world news I rely heavily on these news sites on my news feed. Asso…"

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 3, 2016 to Getting Honest News

21 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"It's interesting how the Bundy's and their clan can illegally occupy federal propert…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 5, 2016 to How do you feel about Standing Rock?

25 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"It's also a bit like Salem, Massachusetts. Although the witch trials were indeed rea…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 1, 2016 to Restoration of the Supposed Jesus Tomb

17 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"Just like today. The most outlandish story gets repeated the most."

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 1, 2016 to Restoration of the Supposed Jesus Tomb

17 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

"What bothers me most is that as consumers we have absolutely no way of opting out of…"

The Flying Atheist replied Oct 6, 2016 to Can you imagine this in the hands of theocracy?

21 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service