The Flying Atheist's Discussions (913)

Discussions Replied To (578) Replies Latest Activity

"Uh oh and double uh oh. After writing my post I was interested to know more about th…"

The Flying Atheist replied 9 hours ago to Ex Muslim has Meltdown on Arab TV

11 1 hour ago
Reply by Daniel W

"Wow!  Now THAT'S a major rant.  The passion.  The anger.  The yearning for others to…"

The Flying Atheist replied 9 hours ago to Ex Muslim has Meltdown on Arab TV

11 1 hour ago
Reply by Daniel W

"In my opinion, a Catholic being pro-choice IS a good Catholic. I haven't listened to…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 24 to NPR on Tim Kaine

13 Jul 25
Reply by Daniel W

"Watching that clip reminds me once again how lucky we are to have free speech and fr…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 22 to Do you want a short attention span POTUS?

20 Jul 29
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"And I'll add beef brisket to that list, as well. "

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 6 to Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

65 Jun 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Well bless his heart.  lol I guess we should be proud that a gathering of atheists i…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 5 to Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

65 Jun 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Isn't that just what religions have to do?  They can't approach people honestly with…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 5 to Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

65 Jun 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, I wasn't sure what truck you were referring to until I finally saw the image l…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 4 to Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

65 Jun 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'm really loving the updates and the fantastic photos.  I find myself smiling the w…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 4 to Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

65 Jun 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel, I'm so glad you're at the Reason Rally.  How wonderful.  And in DC for the f…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 3 to Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

65 Jun 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service