The Flying Atheist's Discussions (956)

Discussions Replied To (604) Replies Latest Activity

"Grinning Cat, I like and admire your style and attitude!  Comedy and mockery are oft…"

The Flying Atheist replied 1 hour ago to Ridicule Fascism

55 1 hour ago
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Daniel, I second Loren's recommendation of the Foundation Beyond Belief for donation…"

The Flying Atheist replied Aug 30 to Hurricane Harvey / Corpus Christie, Houston, etc.

3 Aug 30

"This shit's about to get real.  :) Turd Reich: San Francisco dog owners lay minefie…"

The Flying Atheist replied Aug 24 to Ridicule Fascism

55 1 hour ago

"Glad everything worked out.  "

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 22 to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

69 Jul 23
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Greetings and welcome to Atheist/Nexus from Illinois as well.  I hope you enjoy all…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 14 to Hello from Illinois

7 Jul 15
Reply by Rob206

"Kathy, that's very discouraging to hear.  At least you've done what you can, and hav…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 14 to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

69 Jul 23
Reply by Susan Stanko

"In a nutshell, I would want to protect my friend from getting scammed, so I would vo…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 11 to Whether I should try and protect a friend or mind my own business??

69 Jul 23
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Yes, Tom.  Perhaps a better phrase would be "rights which are protected by our const…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 7 to Study Contends There Are Twice as Many Atheists in America as Polls Show

10 May 8
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Loren, you're right.  The squeaky wheel gets the grease.  But it would be nice if "a…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 6 to Study Contends There Are Twice as Many Atheists in America as Polls Show

10 May 8
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Atheists may live good and fruitful lives but the believer knows despite that, athei…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 30 to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service