The Flying Atheist's Discussions (962)

Discussions Replied To (597) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Tom.  Perhaps a better phrase would be "rights which are protected by our const…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 7 to Study Contends There Are Twice as Many Atheists in America as Polls Show

10 May 8
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Loren, you're right.  The squeaky wheel gets the grease.  But it would be nice if "a…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 6 to Study Contends There Are Twice as Many Atheists in America as Polls Show

10 May 8
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Atheists may live good and fruitful lives but the believer knows despite that, athei…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 30 to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Of course humans had to cultivate the banana into its present form since god's origi…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 30 to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

37 Apr 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That looks vaguely familiar.  I'm sure I've seen it but it's been decades.  Good cas…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 26 to Neil deGrasse Tyson Video

25 Apr 26
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Speaking of old technology I always get a good laugh from the "ditto paper scene" in…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 25 to Neil deGrasse Tyson Video

25 Apr 26

"That's a great interview.  Richard Carrier is always a fascinating speaker on this t…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 25 to Richard Carrier Explains the Early Christian Myths

2 Apr 25

"Joseph, you're so right.  I grew up with a passion for the Fine Arts, pursuing art a…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 25 to Hi people!

66 Feb 4
Reply by Joseph P

"So far, the only action I'm in agreement with is his withdrawal from the TPP.  All h…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 24 to After Trump's First Day in Office, Is Anyone 100% Opposed to His Actions?

17 Jan 25
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Hi, Gwen!  Glad you could join us.  There are discussions and friendly banter here o…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 24 to Hi people!

66 Feb 4
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service