The Flying Atheist's Discussions (910)

Discussions Replied To (575) Replies Latest Activity

"Watching that clip reminds me once again how lucky we are to have free speech and fr…"

The Flying Atheist replied on Friday to Do you want a short attention span POTUS?

11 yesterday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"And I'll add beef brisket to that list, as well. "

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 6 to Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

65 Jun 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Well bless his heart.  lol I guess we should be proud that a gathering of atheists i…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 5 to Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

65 Jun 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Isn't that just what religions have to do?  They can't approach people honestly with…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 5 to Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

65 Jun 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, I wasn't sure what truck you were referring to until I finally saw the image l…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 4 to Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

65 Jun 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'm really loving the updates and the fantastic photos.  I find myself smiling the w…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 4 to Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

65 Jun 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel, I'm so glad you're at the Reason Rally.  How wonderful.  And in DC for the f…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 3 to Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

65 Jun 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Much appreciated.  Thanks Spud."

The Flying Atheist replied May 6 to Atheist Epitaphs

23 May 6
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Greetings from me as well, Spud.  Good to see you."

The Flying Atheist replied May 3 to Atheist Epitaphs

23 May 6

"Ditto.  Well said by the Baron."

The Flying Atheist replied May 3 to Atheist Epitaphs

23 May 6

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service