jlaz's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, I was glad to see your thoughts here. Before I started this thread I considere…"

jlaz replied yesterday to Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?

26 yesterday
Reply by jlaz

"Thanks Michael. Although I started off the thread with a question, what I am attempt…"

jlaz replied on Sunday to Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?

26 yesterday
Reply by jlaz

"Hi BenGee:I think my reply is a bit mixed.First, as I mentioned to Michael, my main…"

jlaz replied on Sunday to Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?

26 yesterday
Reply by jlaz

"Hi Michael: My main concern here is not my meager portfolio of a few thousands of d…"

26 yesterday
Reply by jlaz

""...For the books I've been purchasing from Amazon and Kobo, I also have them on my…"

jlaz replied on Thursday to Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?

26 yesterday
Reply by jlaz

"Hi - for the songs I've purchased from Amazon, it seems I have the right to store th…"

jlaz replied Feb 14 to Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?

26 yesterday
Reply by jlaz

"Hi - Thanks for the replies from Michael Penn and Glen Rosenberg.  I am with Compell…"

jlaz replied Feb 14 to Can rights to digital media be passed along to one's heirs?

26 yesterday
Reply by jlaz

"Hi Tom: Thanks for the comment about deductive and inductive methods.  It is releva…"

jlaz replied Feb 7 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"Hi Tom, I don't think I understand your point, or perhaps I just disagree.  Fermi's…"

jlaz replied Feb 4 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

"Some of my thoughts on this:- One hypothesis for me for most of my life has been tha…"

jlaz replied Jan 26 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

213 Feb 14
Reply by BenGee

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service