jlaz's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Agree, I came here to post it, but you beat me to it.  Very smart comedy.  It makes…"

jlaz replied Aug 17 to Tax Laws in the U.S.

9 Aug 23
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Imagine if there were a similar list of Christian or Jewish bloggers out there, blog…"

jlaz replied Aug 12 to Bangladesh [atheist] blogger Niloy Neel hacked to death in Dhaka

5 Aug 12
Reply by jlaz

"Yes, funny you should mention Pujols with respect to Christianity.  I was just trave…"

jlaz replied Aug 8 to Arian Foster (NFL Player) Atheist

8 Aug 9
Reply by Daniel W

"Yes, agreed, I thought the fact that it was a lead story on espn.com was for me part…"

jlaz replied Aug 6 to Arian Foster (NFL Player) Atheist

8 Aug 9
Reply by Daniel W

"Hi -I like your thinking on religion: None, convictions: Humanism.On whether the "no…"

jlaz replied Mar 14 to 7.5 million people left religion since 2012: Three graphs from latest General Social Survey

7 Mar 14
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"HI  Dyslexic's DOG, a lot of my friends do like Dr. Who a lot, but I've just never b…"

jlaz replied Feb 22 to Not a big fan of time travel plots in fiction

19 Feb 22
Reply by jlaz

"Although there seems to be some logic upon which this is based, it also illustrates…"

jlaz replied Feb 19 to Not a big fan of time travel plots in fiction

19 Feb 22
Reply by jlaz

"Regarding your list.I agree # 3 is least likely to the point of impossibility.  "Eve…"

jlaz replied Feb 17 to Not a big fan of time travel plots in fiction

19 Feb 22
Reply by jlaz

"Regarding what I called time viewing - I suppose for the sake of brainstorming there…"

jlaz replied Feb 17 to Not a big fan of time travel plots in fiction

19 Feb 22
Reply by jlaz

"On the theist angle, I figure some of their argument seems to be that some entity ha…"

jlaz replied Feb 10 to [Wondering if this new theory will have staying power]: "No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning"

7 Feb 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service