jlaz's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"good point."

jlaz replied Nov 7 to Is "God" possible?

32 Nov 22
Reply by Chris

"Thanks for the various responses.  In my own words:- 1) I don't see how an omniscien…"

jlaz replied Oct 14 to Is "God" possible?

32 Nov 22
Reply by Chris

":-)yeah, that gets to a bit of what I was thinking."

jlaz replied May 23 to Jesus' dad

5 May 23
Reply by jlaz

"BenGee:A couple of abbreviated thoughts: (I am on a plane and running out of battery…"

jlaz replied Apr 27 to Discussing some aspects of cosmology and cosmogony (one thread of many)

6 Apr 27
Reply by jlaz

"https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/03/black-holes-baby-stars/520881/?g…"

jlaz replied Mar 29 to Discussing some aspects of cosmology and cosmogony (one thread of many)

6 Apr 27
Reply by jlaz

"So, re-reading things now that I have a few minutes, just to note, I suppose in the…"

jlaz replied Mar 16 to Best forum area to set up discussion on cosmology / size, age, mass and other attributes of universe?

34 Mar 17
Reply by BenGee

"Well, I certainly do believe in rules against attacking the person.  Is this not alr…"

jlaz replied Mar 5 to Best forum area to set up discussion on cosmology / size, age, mass and other attributes of universe?

34 Mar 17
Reply by BenGee

"regarding the previous thread that many had difficulty with, I wanted to point out t…"

jlaz replied Mar 5 to Best forum area to set up discussion on cosmology / size, age, mass and other attributes of universe?

34 Mar 17
Reply by BenGee

"All, I've started a thread in the science forum.  It's very explicitly not meant as…"

34 Mar 17
Reply by BenGee

"Hi all: three of the options we've discussed seem to be: http://atheistnexus.org/gro…"

jlaz replied Mar 3 to Best forum area to set up discussion on cosmology / size, age, mass and other attributes of universe?

34 Mar 17
Reply by BenGee

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service