George Hanson's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Faith and delusion have the exact same definition."

George Hanson replied Nov 2, 2010 to Define Faith...

79 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"Pat Condell is the Man. I love his stuff!!!"

George Hanson replied Nov 2, 2010 to Pat Condell kicks the Pope's butt (again!).

16 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"NO!!"

George Hanson replied Nov 2, 2010 to Does anyone else here find themselves often standing up for Islam?

5 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"Nice bit of writing. Most of the faithfull are totaly ignorant of what thier holy bo…"

George Hanson replied Nov 2, 2010 to A Few Notes On Christer Scripture

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Claudia M. Mazzucco

"Woops. It just occured to me what is far more arrogant than my above post. Thinking…"

George Hanson replied Nov 2, 2010 to God Works in Mysterious Ways

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"My little brother went and had his motorcycle blessed and gave me a hard time about…"

George Hanson replied Nov 2, 2010 to God Works in Mysterious Ways

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"I beg to differ wiyh the idea that R. Comfort and his boy-toy are nice people. They…"

George Hanson replied Nov 2, 2010 to Nice people that blindly believe and defend christianity with bad arguments

1 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"I love the expresion "For the love of Christopher Hitchens" and am stealing it for m…"

George Hanson replied Nov 2, 2010 to You have to be telling me this is a joke, please for the love of Cristopher Hitchens tell me this is a joke

4 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Hidden in the crowd.

"The last pope claimed that Our Lady of Fatima caused the bullet to deflect slightly…"

George Hanson replied Nov 2, 2010 to Acid Burn Victim Thanks God for Protecting Her Eyes

11 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"I had a woman tell me once on a Sunday morning at a gas station that I had "pretty b…"

George Hanson replied Nov 2, 2010 to Jesus worship survey of the week - please vote

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2020   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service