Steven Nunn's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"That was the most straightforward ass kicking Rachael has ever given. Problem is, th…"

Steven Nunn replied Jan 21, 2010 to Why I love her

16 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

"Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I was active at A/N. My surprise and disappoi…"

Steven Nunn replied Dec 27, 2009 to Suspended from Atheist Nexus?

108 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Daniel W

"Maybe, I'm not sure. I attend a lot of meetings and have met many new friends. My ph…"

Steven Nunn replied Aug 2, 2009 to Okie Non-theists?

4 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Steven Nunn

"Justin, your not alone. I also live in Tulsa. I'm a member of Tulsa Atheist and an o…"

Steven Nunn replied Aug 1, 2009 to Okie Non-theists?

4 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Steven Nunn

"Like everything about religion, this idea will be met with anger and reactionary pol…"

Steven Nunn replied Jul 17, 2009 to

just now

"Curiously, I'm more ethical and moral now than then. My early morality was "other" f…"

Steven Nunn replied Jul 15, 2009 to If they don't respect us, should we respect them?

19 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Greywolf

"Well, I suppose reason and logic helped, although not as much as I would like to cre…"

Steven Nunn replied Jul 14, 2009 to If they don't respect us, should we respect them?

19 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Greywolf

"Somehow I knew this would be an emotional thread. And deep (as in length), and deep…"

Steven Nunn replied Jul 14, 2009 to Are there any pro-life atheists out there?

460 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"How about a group discussion? I have used (small) group settings with good effect. I…"

Steven Nunn replied Jul 11, 2009 to If they don't respect us, should we respect them?

19 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Greywolf

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service