Jotham Timothy Bessey's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Have a look at this video. This map doesn't fit well in the big bang model of the un…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Mar 2 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"That is a good point. Has anyone tried to reproduce a red shift using the Doppler ef…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Feb 27 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"As I mentioned before, the galaxies appear to be all moving away from a central poin…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Feb 26 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I think the big bang attraction is that it has a finite beginning. It is a way of sa…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Feb 25 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"You are not full reading my comments.That quote was from a person trying to reason w…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Feb 24 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I don't agree with Andrew in that the Big Bang Theory was postulated by a priest bas…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Feb 22 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I just came across something and thought "Why didn't I think of that before?" We are…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Feb 19 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I had forgotten about that "dark matter" idea they come with to make their theory wo…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Feb 18 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm not convinced. Notice I put "evidence" in quotes.It's all we have are claims. Ve…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Feb 18 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The description of the big bang and the "evidence" is widely spread. I don't know if…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Feb 17 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

86 Apr 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service