Jotham Timothy Bessey's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Guess I'll have to check that. I don't remember hearing it referred to as other than…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Jan 7 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

26 Jan 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Agreed. But do not most refer to it as "theory"?"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Jan 7 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

26 Jan 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I don't know if the BB is the most excepted of current origins theories. It might be…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Jan 6 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

26 Jan 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I'm too much of an introvert to get me with emotion. Recently I heard of a large gr…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Dec 28, 2017 to Fundraisers Use Fear, Anger and Guilt. Which Emotion Gets Money from You?

5 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

"I'm going to have to check out the EU theory I don't claim to know where the univers…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Dec 28, 2017 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

26 Jan 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I have my, simpler, alternative explanations for the evidence they give for the big…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Dec 27, 2017 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

26 Jan 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"No one is taking you up for the discussion Tom. I'll jump in but unfortunately, I ag…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Dec 17, 2017 to The Big Bang Doesn't Deserve Your Faith. It Also Doesn't Deserve Your Tax Money.

26 Jan 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I have family in BC. Agnostic sister in the fraser valley, two Christian sisters and…"

Jotham Timothy Bessey replied Dec 15, 2017 to Hi! nice to meet you all!

5 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service