George Kittrell's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Very true. I often think politicians are just putting on a show to get voters. Rubio…"

George Kittrell replied Apr 13, 2015 to Marco Rubio gets into the clown car

31 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by eric stone

"It always amazes me how so many are concerned with whether or not Obama is muslim or…"

George Kittrell replied Apr 13, 2015 to Marco Rubio gets into the clown car

31 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by eric stone

"Yuck! Makes sense though."

George Kittrell replied Apr 9, 2015 to How Much Money is Tied Into Churches/Religious Institutions?

32 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"I could've used this a few years ago that's for sure. "

George Kittrell replied Apr 9, 2015 to New atheist book

3 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by George Kittrell

"I like! "

George Kittrell replied Apr 9, 2015 to A discussion of the rules: rule #8

59 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Lots of poor rural people here in Georgia. And very religious. They could help thems…"

George Kittrell replied Apr 8, 2015 to How Much Money is Tied Into Churches/Religious Institutions?

32 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"I admit that some churches actually do help communities and the needy, HOWEVER, thei…"

George Kittrell replied Apr 7, 2015 to How Much Money is Tied Into Churches/Religious Institutions?

32 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"I was curious to this yesterday. The connection with rebirth and spring is unmistaka…"

George Kittrell replied Apr 6, 2015 to CHRIST AND EASTER

31 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Patricia

"Ahh yes. I hate the whole "gotta have faith" thing. So many christians think because…"

George Kittrell replied Apr 6, 2015 to "I Have Faith" <=> "I Don't Have Knowledge and Prefer To Remain Ignorant!"

42 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"There are sometimes I really envy other countries. I get the whole free speech/press…"

George Kittrell replied Apr 5, 2015 to Fox (and friends) News U.S.: The Most Ignorant, Fallacious and Idiotic News Service On The Planet!

9 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service