Chris's Discussions (748)

Discussions Replied To (367) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Tom, I agree that it's not worth 'arguing' with people with strict dogma and…"

Chris replied May 31 to People Don't Recover from Religion Simply by Tossing the Beliefs They'd Been Taught

12 Jun 1
Reply by Plinius

"I'm fortunate that religion wasn't pushed on me.  My mom once told me that "Everyone…"

Chris replied May 29 to People Don't Recover from Religion Simply by Tossing the Beliefs They'd Been Taught

12 Jun 1
Reply by Plinius

"I don't think it's necessacary to raise religion, or atheism.  I approach the idea a…"

Chris replied May 29 to People Don't Recover from Religion Simply by Tossing the Beliefs They'd Been Taught

12 Jun 1
Reply by Plinius

"I'm not afraid of death - for example eternal damnation. I certianly don't want to d…"

12 Jun 1
Reply by Plinius

"Csancer of the climate may be a good way to view it. "

Chris replied May 21 to Ironies and Hypocrisies of Climate Deniers

54 May 21
Reply by Chris

"Myers Briggs test. I'm not a test taker so haven't taken the test. Being an introver…"

Chris replied May 4 to Introvert vs extrovert.

53 Jul 1
Reply by Delsin Fox

"GLORIA STEINEM: I’m not trying to deny the danger that this day initiates. Trump and…"

Chris replied Jan 25 to Introvert vs extrovert.

53 Jul 1
Reply by Delsin Fox

"The Women's March in Washington with 3 Times more People than Trump's Inauguration i…"

Chris replied Jan 25 to Introvert vs extrovert.

53 Jul 1
Reply by Delsin Fox

"A 'Chinese'  friend of mine who was raisd by his Grandmother  from Hong Kong doesn't…"

Chris replied Jan 8 to Introvert vs extrovert.

53 Jul 1
Reply by Delsin Fox

"I missed the title Natural Atheism. Should I read a book about something I think I k…"

Chris replied Jan 8 to Introvert vs extrovert.

53 Jul 1
Reply by Delsin Fox

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service