Chris's Discussions (684)

Discussions Replied To (331) Replies Latest Activity

"I suppose that representive government is better because professional politicians ha…"

Chris replied on Thursday to Identity Politics

4 on Thursday
Reply by Chris

"Nonno shit, but have a feeling that most people people have for what it's worth is c…"

Chris replied on Wednesday to Let's Agitate. What does the USA Lack That Other Nations Have?

39 on Wednesday
Reply by Chris

"What is identity politice?"

Chris replied on Wednesday to Identity Politics

4 on Thursday
Reply by Chris

"Flat taxes are regressive taxes. Say a billionaire pays 1% taxes, while someone who…"

Chris replied on Wednesday to Let's Agitate. What does the USA Lack That Other Nations Have?

39 on Wednesday
Reply by Chris

"Good questions Donald. Global debt and banking systems seem to promote the guided cl…"

39 on Wednesday
Reply by Chris

"Of course, no humility. Huburis some how makes the "Only Way to think.""

39 on Wednesday
Reply by Chris

"I'm not an economist and certianly don't know much about taxes in the U.S. let alone…"

Chris replied Nov 27 to Let's Agitate. What does the USA Lack That Other Nations Have?

39 on Wednesday
Reply by Chris

"Are children in Germany given the oppertunity to make the grade at age 11? If they a…"

Chris replied Nov 26 to Let's Agitate. What does the USA Lack That Other Nations Have?

39 on Wednesday
Reply by Chris

"What does the USA Lack? Humility."

Chris replied Nov 25 to Let's Agitate. What does the USA Lack That Other Nations Have?

39 on Wednesday
Reply by Chris

"Cross post from another forum. Yawn. I am apparently boaring, or bothersome over yon…"

Chris replied Nov 9 to How many of you despise Edward Snowden?

613 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service