Chris's Discussions (898)

Discussions Replied To (483) Replies Latest Activity

"Sarcasm: A perfect school prayer: "I Prey my Prayers enact my god to to crush the Pr…"

Chris replied Feb 23 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

751 Jul 10
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"In full sarcasm and a leap frog for public education and school choice. Loaded teach…"

Chris replied Feb 23 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

751 Jul 10

"Sorry if I jumped the shark with the following comments Russell. The following comme…"

Chris replied Feb 19 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

751 Jul 10

"Isn't the Military Industrial complex one of the largest contributors to the  GDP in…"

Chris replied Feb 19 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

751 Jul 10

"I intentionally missed that C-Span show along with many other entrails that may be a…"

Chris replied Feb 11 to America’s Founders Allegedly Used Biblical Concepts Everywhere

23 Mar 24
Reply by Craigart14

"Eventually  class action law suits will be won in court for damages and harm caused…"

Chris replied Feb 5 to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

20 Jun 21
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Some state licence plates have imbedded sayings. It's been a while since I looked at…"

Chris replied Feb 4 to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

20 Jun 21
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

" Michael, Do you mean: "In God We Trust" inbededded in the license plates? I didn't…"

Chris replied Feb 4 to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

20 Jun 21
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"What used to be broadly defined as acts of god, or acts of nature should be called A…"

Chris replied Feb 3 to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

20 Jun 21
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"As time passes writers will continue to evaluate the State of the Union Address. The…"

Chris replied Feb 3 to State of The Union Address

13 Feb 3
Reply by Chris

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service