Chris's Discussions (961)

Discussions Replied To (537) Replies Latest Activity

"“It’s selfish to not have children.” I've heard that a bunch of times.  To me its s…"

Chris replied May 4 to To Be “Pro-life” in a Death Cult. What Does It Mean?

5 May 13
Reply by Grinning Cat

"A  pitifull thing is some people want an authoritan to rule their world."

Chris replied May 4 to Will Trump, With ~10 Obstruction Charges Waiting For Him, Behave?

5 May 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I don't know what to think about Mr. President Donald Trump. I think he suffers wit…"

Chris replied May 4 to Will Trump, With ~10 Obstruction Charges Waiting For Him, Behave?

5 May 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I don't know much. Heard that the Suoux and Appachie didn't have the sourage of Wes…"

Chris replied Mar 30 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

813 Mar 30
Reply by Chris

"Sounds like a ignnnorant, or arragont  statement. Curious aboout "Who is We?" More…"

Chris replied Mar 27 to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

52 Mar 27
Reply by Chris

""We believe that we're all in this together, so we need to look out not just for our…"

Chris replied Mar 27 to What's the difference between a Conservative and Liberal?

52 Mar 27
Reply by Chris

"That's interesing Joan The Texas Tower Shooter. There are other interesting subject…"

Chris replied Mar 27 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

813 Mar 30
Reply by Chris

"Perhaps the following may be a better avitar for you. "

Chris replied Mar 27 to Are words Objective or Subjective?

65 Mar 27
Reply by Chris

"Kooky, It should be okay to meet and have sex with someone - on a one night stand -…"

Chris replied Mar 27 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

813 Mar 30
Reply by Chris

"Sorry, Going to add that the  Royals in France, Germany, England and Russia are a b…"

Chris replied Mar 23 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

813 Mar 30
Reply by Chris

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service