Solal le Fou's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, that was one of the things the State actually did do against islam, and that's…"

Solal le Fou replied Sep 28, 2011 to Religion in France (and what I should do about it :D )

19 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"(I meant "...religious people PREY on the poor like spiders on flies", not "... PRAY…"

Solal le Fou replied Jun 14, 2011 to Religion in France (and what I should do about it :D )

19 Sep 29, 2011

"yeah I see what you mean. Somehow, and ironically enough, I guess my attitude toward…"

Solal le Fou replied Jun 1, 2011 to Religion in France (and what I should do about it :D )

19 Sep 29, 2011

"I completely agree; and I completely laugh at your awesome pun. "Mus-tard" ! Ha! A…"

Solal le Fou replied May 29, 2011 to Religion in France (and what I should do about it :D )

19 Sep 29, 2011

"True, it is indeed fairly rare. The only reason religious people come and talk to me…"

Solal le Fou replied May 29, 2011 to Religion in France (and what I should do about it :D )

19 Sep 29, 2011

"   That must be the best summary of 'what-to-do-with-idiotic-religious-people-who-in…"

Solal le Fou replied May 26, 2011 to you are going to hell you atheist bastard

47 May 26, 2011
Reply by joel farris

"Here's what Wikipedia has to say about the phrase in the States' court system:   "So…"

Solal le Fou replied May 26, 2011 to Swearing on the Bible.

34 May 29, 2011
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Indeed ! In France, you get the fascist extreme-right wing politicians who, because…"

Solal le Fou replied May 26, 2011 to Religion in France (and what I should do about it :D )

19 Sep 29, 2011

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gS-X0lfofc (a great video that responds to the comme…"

Solal le Fou replied May 26, 2011 to Imagine If All Atheists Left America (youtube within)

20 May 26, 2011
Reply by Solal le Fou

"great video !"

Solal le Fou replied May 26, 2011 to Imagine If All Atheists Left America (youtube within)

20 May 26, 2011
Reply by Solal le Fou

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

Patricia posted songs
3 hours ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
Patricia commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
Chris commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
Chris commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
4 hours ago
4 hours ago

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service