Chuck Roast's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not literal. "

Chuck Roast replied Jul 5 to Morals Are Easy

18 Jul 6
Reply by Craigart14

"I think it is inborn in humans and other animals because there are things that we do…"

18 Jul 6
Reply by Craigart14

"Religion can't make someone moral or immoral but it can make good people do bad thin…"

18 Jul 6
Reply by Craigart14

"The Bible is a collection of books. Most of the NT was written by Paul who was a sto…"

18 Jul 6
Reply by Craigart14

"There are people who are just no damn good. They are not confused. Whether you can p…"

18 Jul 6
Reply by Craigart14

"They are either delusional or lying. I think the Trumpanzees are lying. The birthers…"

Chuck Roast replied Jun 24 to Many GOP Xians Have Thrown Jesus Away and Are Worshipping Donald

7 Jun 24
Reply by Chuck Roast

"Jesus probably is a fictional character created by Rome but there is too much eviden…"

Chuck Roast replied Jun 24 to Many GOP Xians Have Thrown Jesus Away and Are Worshipping Donald

7 Jun 24
Reply by Chuck Roast

"YES! Those hypocrites now have a Las Vegas pimp running for the Nevada state senate.…"

7 Jun 24
Reply by Chuck Roast

"Friends of mine home schooled their son. The were in Alabama and their son was being…"

Chuck Roast replied Sep 18, 2017 to Pros and cons of home schooling?

14 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Michael Penn

"There was a purge in Germany during the occupation. It looks like Germany is Nazi fr…"

Chuck Roast replied Sep 18, 2017 to Antifa: Punch a Nazi

4 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Chuck Roast

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service