Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"One good thing about trump the dump, because of him I'm actually going to vote. In f…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Mar 2 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"I'm going to look into that. "

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Nov 27, 2015 to How I see a depressed life

6 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Happy turkey day, I hope everyone stays safe throughout the holidays. "

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Nov 26, 2015 to Happy Thanksgiving, Atheist Nexus!

16 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm excited to see how far Sanders gets, I'm voting for him, and nearly everyone I k…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Nov 21, 2015 to Fresh Air in US Politics

47 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Lol I thought the same thing."

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Nov 5, 2015 to Proud of my Country Today

40 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I went to a talk by Dr. Valerie Tarico about the harm religion does to you mentally,…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Oct 12, 2015 to Thesis: Punishment-Heavy Religion Causes PTSD

6 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"My word, that would be just horrible."

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Oct 4, 2015 to Shooter in Oregon did not target christians.

23 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

"http://theoswatch.com/ron-ramsey-serious-christians-should-arm-themselves-against-da…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Oct 4, 2015 to Shooter in Oregon did not target christians.

23 Oct 4, 2015

"I honestly didn't think it was significant, until I saw some people posting about ho…"

23 Oct 4, 2015

"Alright, I love darkmatter's videos, and I actually just thought of how great it'd b…"

23 Oct 4, 2015

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service