Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"Newton's sake man! Ask your ludicrous questions on this site.http://www.quora.com/"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jun 19, 2015 to What would've happened if we used Europa's water to integrate into Mars atmosphere?

3 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

"Was this bed in a mental hospital by chance lolol."

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jun 19, 2015 to An Atheist In the Rapture

2 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Allen Dudley

"Don't most politicians work for corporations? Anyway, how do you stop a thing like t…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jun 18, 2015 to Supporting NAFTA Was the Kiss of Death for Democrats --Why Dems Should Think Twice About Voting for TPP

2 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by tom sarbeck

"How?"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jun 18, 2015 to Give me a break.

10 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"http://www.atheistnexus.org/groups/group/search?q=Science+FictionYou're offending me…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jun 17, 2015 to What would've happened if we wormhole Titan to orbit between Jupiter and Mars?

15 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"  Security? You realize that as a species we are killing this planet. You remember i…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jun 17, 2015 to What would've happened if we wormhole Titan to orbit between Jupiter and Mars?

15 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"  Oh America, you never fail to disappoint me. "

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jun 17, 2015 to TPP wasn't defeated - trick

27 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"  Well, aside from the tumor growth volunteers, which again is irrational by most pe…"

15 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Well, let's start with the ending shall we? I'm not really much the chemist, though…"

15 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gerald Payne

"My grandparents had to go through that system, they were fearful of hell so they rem…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jun 2, 2015 to This is a Must Read/See

12 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service