Compelledunbeliever's Discussions (572)

Discussions Replied To (487) Replies Latest Activity

"Howdy! There are many great people here!"

Compelledunbeliever replied 19 hours ago to Hello, thanks for adding me.

8 19 hours ago
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

" Thank you for that. I am too ignorant on the subject to comment. I am glad you do u…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jul 12 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

" The same word light bringer is used for both Jesus and  the Devil..."

Compelledunbeliever replied Jul 6 to Some Epicurean Thoughts on Satanism’s Curious Evolution into a Mainstream Religion

1 Jul 6

" I think you may be on to something here. I often hear that people are looking for n…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jul 6 to Hypotheses: 1) Quitting A Religion Is Easier Than Quitting Religion. 2) Quitting A Faith Is Easier Than Quitting Faith.

18 Jul 6
Reply by Loren Miller

" If we do not "know" where morals come from, to assert that "We are born with them o…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jul 6 to Morals Are Easy

18 Jul 6
Reply by Craigart14

" Thank you, I have been very busy with many projects and do try to stop by here as o…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jun 28 to Come on I dare you!

2 Jun 28

" Wow! I just submitted an opinon piece to the local newspaper here in Oregon that st…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jun 21 to Anyone Read This Letter Knocking Atheists published in an Alaskan Newspaper?

17 Jun 28
Reply by Michael Penn

" This is a great pice of information! Thank you!"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jun 21 to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

20 Jun 21
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"  You are great at provokin thought! I really apprecitate that! "

Compelledunbeliever replied Jun 21 to Hypotheses: 1) Quitting A Religion Is Easier Than Quitting Religion. 2) Quitting A Faith Is Easier Than Quitting Faith.

18 Jul 6
Reply by Loren Miller

" Interesting thought and well said!"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jun 21 to Hypotheses: 1) Quitting A Religion Is Easier Than Quitting Religion. 2) Quitting A Faith Is Easier Than Quitting Faith.

18 Jul 6
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service