Compelledunbeliever's Discussions (385)

Discussions Replied To (333) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember seeing people actually crying because of Jesus "great sacrifice". Then ex…"

Compelledunbeliever replied on Wednesday to What Jesus sacrifice? (Is compelled smarter than God?)

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

" Michael of course gave an excellent response. We really don't know who Jesus was or…"

Compelledunbeliever replied on Monday to Jesus' dad

5 on Wednesday
Reply by jlaz

" Really it does seem God needs lots of money. God is very rich and very famous. Thou…"

Compelledunbeliever replied on Monday to Who Funded the Ancients Who, in Their Own Times, Made Themselves Famous? Who's Funding Tomorrow's Famous?

4 on Monday

" Gosh i think I have a crush on your brain."

Compelledunbeliever replied on Monday to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 on Monday

" There would be no better or worse. All species simply adapt to their given environm…"

Compelledunbeliever replied May 21 to Will A Climate Catastrophe Improve the Human Gene Pool?

9 May 21
Reply by Gary S

" I believe we must be careful here not to finger point, though I certainly understan…"

Compelledunbeliever replied May 21 to Religion hurts more than heals.

13 1 hour ago
Reply by Michael Penn

" I can't answer a question that open ended, but you make a great point. Many of the…"

Compelledunbeliever replied May 21 to Who Funded the Ancients Who, in Their Own Times, Made Themselves Famous? Who's Funding Tomorrow's Famous?

4 on Monday

"You bring up an important and misunderstood issue. There are many chronological orde…"

Compelledunbeliever replied May 21 to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 on Monday

"You are correct I misspoke. The Pauline teachings are the earliest we have. I did in…"

Compelledunbeliever replied May 21 to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 on Monday

" Jaber, ironically as an atheist for the first time in my life I have what religion…"

Compelledunbeliever replied May 20 to How did you feel after leaving your religion and becoming atheist?

55 May 20

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service