Compelledunbeliever's Discussions (576)

Discussions Replied To (491) Replies Latest Activity

"Howdy Raine! I was much afraid of death also. Now I feel free! I do not have to worr…"

Compelledunbeliever replied 10 hours ago to I am afraid to die. Help!

10 5 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Very true and well said. It is often impossible for Christins to understand what the…"

Compelledunbeliever replied on Monday to Compelledunbeliever, a Sexist, Feminist (overcoming religious conditioning)

10 on Monday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

" According to the teachings the world is bad and god good. We must reject our human…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Sep 13 to Religion and Nature

5 on Sunday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Actually, I made a video recently based on this post on my YouTube channel. I hope y…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Sep 13 to Compelledunbeliever, a Sexist, Feminist (overcoming religious conditioning)

10 on Monday

"Howdy! There are many great people here!"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jul 20 to Hello, thanks for adding me.

8 Jul 20

" Thank you for that. I am too ignorant on the subject to comment. I am glad you do u…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jul 12 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

" The same word light bringer is used for both Jesus and  the Devil..."

Compelledunbeliever replied Jul 6 to Some Epicurean Thoughts on Satanism’s Curious Evolution into a Mainstream Religion

1 Jul 6

" I think you may be on to something here. I often hear that people are looking for n…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jul 6 to Hypotheses: 1) Quitting A Religion Is Easier Than Quitting Religion. 2) Quitting A Faith Is Easier Than Quitting Faith.

18 Jul 6
Reply by Loren Miller

" If we do not "know" where morals come from, to assert that "We are born with them o…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jul 6 to Morals Are Easy

18 Jul 6
Reply by Craigart14

" Thank you, I have been very busy with many projects and do try to stop by here as o…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jun 28 to Come on I dare you!

2 Jun 28

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service