Compelledunbeliever's Discussions (580)

Discussions Replied To (495) Replies Latest Activity

" It has been a year now since I commented on this. I have run into people on other s…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Oct 25 to On the importance of privacy for Atheist Nexus members

17 Oct 26
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Many fear the Anti-Christ has come....yet no Jesus. The Trump administrations polici…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Oct 12 to What Discourages Secularization

8 Oct 12
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Sometimes it takes time to break completely free from religion, this is normal. I co…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Oct 12 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 Oct 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The thought of religion has to exist in order for the thought of atheism to exist. I…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Oct 12 to I Wasn’t Born An Atheist. I Was Born A None. I Came to Atheism and The Journey Took Too Long.

39 Oct 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Howdy Raine! I was much afraid of death also. Now I feel free! I do not have to worr…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Sep 20 to I am afraid to die. Help!

30 Sep 21
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Very true and well said. It is often impossible for Christins to understand what the…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Sep 17 to Compelledunbeliever, a Sexist, Feminist (overcoming religious conditioning)

10 Sep 17

" According to the teachings the world is bad and god good. We must reject our human…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Sep 13 to Religion and Nature

5 Sep 16
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Actually, I made a video recently based on this post on my YouTube channel. I hope y…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Sep 13 to Compelledunbeliever, a Sexist, Feminist (overcoming religious conditioning)

10 Sep 17

"Howdy! There are many great people here!"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jul 20 to Hello, thanks for adding me.

8 Jul 20

" Thank you for that. I am too ignorant on the subject to comment. I am glad you do u…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jul 12 to Can you see through this propaganda? youtube link

14 Jul 18
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service