Compelledunbeliever's Discussions (560)

Discussions Replied To (477) Replies Latest Activity

" Welcome! 'm Glad you have come out after about two years, It took this shlubb about…"

Compelledunbeliever replied May 14 to Hello! Thank you for accepting me in Atheist Nexus!

12 May 15
Reply by OrionWolf

" The piece is good. It is the same old thing to me and by no means new information.…"

Compelledunbeliever replied May 7 to Worst Ideas pushed by religions

13 May 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yes one can change ones beliefs by choosing to do so. I would not argue by will or s…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Apr 22 to Can you choose what you believe?

56 May 2
Reply by Patricia

"  This is why I study modern politics and apply it to historical studies. Man has no…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Apr 22 to This Video on Fox News Makes my Blood Boil

3 Apr 22
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

" While this may be all over the web it does not mean it is real or that it was not s…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Apr 21 to Why did Elizabeth R. sign Devil Satan's contract?

9 Apr 22
Reply by Garry Denke

"Lejandro, Look up many of the past discussions here you will find many answers to qu…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Mar 20 to athiest or not

15 Mar 20

"Your title intrigued me. It looks like an abusive relationship. Control the Money an…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Mar 20 to The Three Happinesses — Money, Power, and Sex — and Religions Try to Take Them Away

3 Mar 20

" You are correct it is the way they spoke at the time it was written. Iwas atemping…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Feb 26 to The real reason the Old King James is the only true word of God

10 Mar 1
Reply by Loren Miller

" Thank you. I will have to get the book and put it on the "to read" bookshelf."

Compelledunbeliever replied Feb 16 to Mandated voting a very bad idea.

4 Feb 17
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ruth, You are a ninja for things I don't understand or normally look into!"

Compelledunbeliever replied Feb 14 to Near-Term Technology Threat

3 Feb 14

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service