Compelledunbeliever's Discussions (478)

Discussions Replied To (413) Replies Latest Activity

"Really I just want god to gamble for me. That would be a real Win, Win! "

Compelledunbeliever replied on Wednesday to Christian doctrine, Jesus sacrifice didn't work?

28 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"EDUCATE THEM ALL AND LET SCIENCE SORT THEM OUT!   Oops did I just steal that from a…"

Compelledunbeliever replied on Wednesday to Christian doctrine, Jesus sacrifice didn't work?

28 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hey now, I am an ape but I do wear a colander as a hat. May you be touched by his no…"

28 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'm not an atheist activist because it's cool or fun, but dammit my son was sent sen…"

28 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I think you are very correct. Each author did as you have described. (I really feel…"

28 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"My dear friend, you did not "hijack" the thread, I truly believe you DEFINED it!"

28 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I really wanted to go to seminary, but "God" never let me know which was the "right"…"

28 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

" There was no sacrifice. He came back as a bigger better being, God. I wrote about t…"

28 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

" David Silverman describes this type of person whom uses euphemisms as a diplomat or…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jul 21 to Is the word agnostic a cop-out ?

37 Jul 22
Reply by Michael Penn

" I was thinking about Mr. Einstein the other day. I realized that the true impact of…"

Compelledunbeliever replied Jul 20 to Is the word agnostic a cop-out ?

37 Jul 22
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service