Jay A Small's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Please support Rebecca in this unique moment to 1) offset her family's losses, but 2…"

Jay A Small replied Jun 4, 2013 to YES!!!! Wolf Blitzer asked the wrong person if she thanked the Lord....

7 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Jay A Small

"Well, I'm afraid not, since this is a call for Americans to call our President to do…"

Jay A Small replied Jul 27, 2012 to Sign the petition by Aug 16: tell Obama to Insist Indonesia to free Alexander Aan for being an atheist

5 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Wonderful, Nate. Tell your friends and spread the word. If the signature rate increa…"

Jay A Small replied Jul 27, 2012 to Sign the petition by Aug 16: tell Obama to Insist Indonesia to free Alexander Aan for being an atheist

5 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Less keep the momentum going!"

Jay A Small replied Jul 23, 2012 to Sign the petition by Aug 16: tell Obama to Insist Indonesia to free Alexander Aan for being an atheist

5 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Jay A Small

"Thanks for posting the petition text. Please sign and let us know here that you did,…"

Jay A Small replied Jul 22, 2012 to Sign the petition by Aug 16: tell Obama to Insist Indonesia to free Alexander Aan for being an atheist

5 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Jay A Small

"I suppose it depends on how much it grates on you that religous assertions are given…"

Jay A Small replied Jun 26, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I agree on context-dependent response. How to treat the rest of the religious world…"

Jay A Small replied Feb 13, 2009 to What do you say?

214 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Kiru

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service