sk8eycat's Discussions (2,173)

Discussions Replied To (1253) Replies Latest Activity

"Since "Satan" is as imaginary as ghod, how can an attorney use either one as a legal…"

sk8eycat replied Jun 9 to No Hope For America, While It's Lawmakers Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"And gun deaths. "

sk8eycat replied Jun 8 to No Hope For America, While It's Lawmakers Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I think a large part of Scablia's attitude is that he just doesn't give a rat's ass…"

sk8eycat replied Jun 8 to No Hope For America, While It's Lawmakers Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"We need to get rid of Clarence Thomas, too.  I remember the uproar during the hearin…"

sk8eycat replied Jun 7 to No Hope For America, While It's Lawmakers Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"They could be taught to cook and serve meals for the homeless, serving in battered w…"

sk8eycat replied Jun 3 to This is a Must Read/See

12 Jun 3
Reply by sk8eycat

"Craigart is right, but the US gov't has not been nearly as honest as the Canadians .…"

sk8eycat replied Jun 2 to This is a Must Read/See

12 Jun 3
Reply by sk8eycat

"Girl Scouts have been able to join "special interest" Boy Scout troops such as the S…"

sk8eycat replied May 28 to American Center for Law and Justice odd case

49 May 29
Reply by Eric Sergent

"Secular is good...but it all depends on the mood I'm in, and who I'm talking / writi…"

sk8eycat replied May 27 to I am Secular. Let the theists embrace their negative identities & anti-secularism. They do not define me.

2 May 27
Reply by sk8eycat

"People don't notice signs at all.  Years ago somebody spray-painted "Jesus Rules" in…"

sk8eycat replied May 25 to American Center for Law and Justice odd case

49 May 29
Reply by Eric Sergent

"Only 2 of the 4 gosh-pills even claim Jesus' fictional mother was a virgin.  A third…"

sk8eycat replied May 24 to Procreation of Jesus."

4 May 24
Reply by George Chase

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service