Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,688)

Discussions Replied To (794) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd appreciate an easy to cite example of a Trump cryptic statement which is a dogwh…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Saturday to How Do We Deal With The Gas-lighter In Chief?

29 yesterday
Reply by Daniel W

"Agreed, Grinning Cat. image source, title adjustment mine "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Friday to How Do We Deal With The Gas-lighter In Chief?

29 yesterday
Reply by Daniel W

"Full-scale gangsterization is synonymous with the final "Consolidation" stage of "Th…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Friday to How Do We Deal With The Gas-lighter In Chief?

29 yesterday
Reply by Daniel W

"Fantastic post, Daniel! I'd been aware of the term "gaslighting".You helped me to be…"

29 yesterday
Reply by Daniel W

"Christianity  "simply does not present the same types of very serious threats it has…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Friday to Why we should allow sex offenders to sleep with our children in their bedrooms.

16 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Imaginary Cat Owner, I'd appreciate your view on U.S. Media Neglects to Report on Al…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Thursday to The liberal media and its fierce war to defend the radical muslim groups in Syria

7 on Thursday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"LOL, Loren."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Thursday to Cabinet Picks Satire

6 on Thursday

"You might also like PUTIN TO SING AT TRUMP INAUGURATION."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Thursday to Cabinet Picks Satire

6 on Thursday

"The Greedy Old Party continues to horrify ever more, day by day. Will they give away…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 9 to Republicans give away federal lands and buildings for free

4 on Thursday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Agreed, the intelligence community has many failures. However, a case can be made th…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 6 to tRump plans CIA restructure

6 Jan 7
Reply by jay H

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

Latest Activity

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service