Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,945)

Discussions Replied To (854) Replies Latest Activity

"That "Anti-Sharia" framing is just to mask the racism with a faux-patina of caring a…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 12 to Anti - Sharia Protests

10 Jun 19
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm a voluntary nonbreeder too."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 3 to US Paris deal withdrawal: Extreme weather and climate change explained

9 Jun 4
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Thanks for sharing your story, tom. I was lucky to escape that much trauma, raised i…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 29 to People Don't Recover from Religion Simply by Tossing the Beliefs They'd Been Taught

12 Jun 1
Reply by Plinius

"I quoted him, not because I trust his reputation (I don't know him), but because tha…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 28 to "President Pence" May Be A Reality Soon

20 May 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"If he loses prestige enough, consumer backlash might impact his brand, despite retai…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 28 to Impunity

8 Jun 9
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Doug Henwood"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 22 to "President Pence" May Be A Reality Soon

20 May 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"The some of us will be more adversely affected than others only holds true for the f…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 21 to Will A Climate Catastrophe Improve the Human Gene Pool?

9 May 21
Reply by Gary S

"Though I'm trying to resist, in the end I think money will crush democracy and corpo…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 19 to "President Pence" May Be A Reality Soon

20 May 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Virtual Particles"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 16 to The butt hair of the cracks argument, a cosmological argument

22 May 22
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Thanks for the update on our loss of free speech. <moan> "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 14 to Wait till they get to making atheism illegal

23 May 15
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service