Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (7,454)

Discussions Replied To (1018) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Andreas. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied yesterday to Are words Objective or Subjective?

62 8 hours ago
Reply by Chris

"I suggest you not open a comment with insulting language such as,"Your arrogant answ…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 13 to Are words Objective or Subjective?

62 8 hours ago
Reply by Chris

"I think when his shit hits the fan he'll either initiate civil war or nuclear war. H…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 7 to Is Karma Coming To The White House With A Hammer?

9 Mar 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"You mean faux news."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 6 to Fox News = News to Dumbasses. A Sad Joke to those who can think rationally.

15 Mar 8
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

""We elect our predators." Well said."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 13 to The United States of America, a Nation Whose Leaders Are So Corrupt that ...

8 Feb 13
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Ach! Of course. I thought he meant ever, rather than 2020."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 11 to Ocasio-Cortez exposes our broken system in 5 minutes

12 Feb 11
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Why wouldn't a millennial be unable to run for president?"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 10 to Ocasio-Cortez exposes our broken system in 5 minutes

12 Feb 11
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I wouldn't demonize all Jewish people, Plinius. I prefer to distinguish the worth of…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 6 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"My answer to what is the GOP doing wrong is that their true constituents have become…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 4 to Secretly, Many Americans Are Libertarians?

3 Feb 4
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"ROFL Indeed"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 4 to TV news dragging us toward dysfunction

5 Feb 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service