Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (7,538)

Discussions Replied To (1031) Replies Latest Activity

"Your illustration is a hoot."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 6 to DANGER! SKEPTICISM AHEAD! Suppose There Were No Conservatives, Only Liberals.

8 Jul 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"How civilization is likely to collapse in 30 years, from Josh K. Elliot's summary of…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 8 to Biophysical Economics and 2050 point of no return

1 Jun 8
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

""One of the greatest days of my life was when I decided not to believe.  I immediate…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 1 to My Path

8 Jun 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Apparently there was a Colorado River delta. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 13 to If What Geologists Say Is Correct, Where Is The Colorado River’s Delta?

4 May 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Lightening carved the grand canyon instead of water erosion - ROFL. Extraordinary cl…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 13 to If What Geologists Say Is Correct, Where Is The Colorado River’s Delta?

4 May 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"After reading Impact of abrupt sea ice loss on Greenland water isotopes during the l…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 21 to Radical Last Chance

4 Apr 21

"A new study suggests that a Blue Ocean Event (loss of Arctic sea ice in Summer) coul…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 20 to Radical Last Chance

4 Apr 21

"Religious adherents need to conflate subjective knowledge such as, "I know that I ha…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 14 to I Know that I Know; that I Know that I Know!

11 Apr 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"We had a group, or two, but the last activity was 2013. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 8 to Spirituality and/or Religion?

6 Apr 8

"I can understand concern about Earth-orbiting satellites, but the solar system is va…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 5 to Are We Trashing the Solar System? Need We Ask?

14 Apr 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service