Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (7,013)

Discussions Replied To (923) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course Giroux was warning of danger. But I'm still a bit confused as to the paral…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied 11 hours ago to Terror Bares Teeth

10 8 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm not quite sure how to apply your suggestion to analyze what Henry Giroux said, w…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied 18 hours ago to Terror Bares Teeth

10 8 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I agree."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied 18 hours ago to Terror Bares Teeth

10 8 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I find it difficult to look at or hear the alt-right stuff, because it's so crazy an…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied yesterday to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

35 yesterday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I feel the same way, Jerry. This reminds me of tissue-paper-reality feelings I had d…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Friday to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

35 yesterday

"I think Trump's Maniacal U.N. Address Has Set America on a Course with Cataclysm bes…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Wednesday to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

35 yesterday

"In my opinion he made us look like throwbacks and a nation which has no intention of…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Wednesday to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

35 yesterday

"Am I to take it that you ascribe to the same worldview as Rush Limbaugh, that everyb…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 19 to Oblivious R Us

23 on Thursday
Reply by John Elder

"The US has a history of Nazi sympathizer organizations, Jerry. It's not as if they'r…"

23 on Thursday
Reply by John Elder

"RollingStone calls out American exceptionalism. Consider this example: The Madness o…"

23 on Thursday
Reply by John Elder

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service