Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,244)

Discussions Replied To (698) Replies Latest Activity

"Count me in #4. :(( "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied yesterday to White Christians choose bigotry and hate

14 9 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"OK But you might want to consider making a poem about positive actual, or not-theist…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Tuesday to What do you think about my atheist poem?

7 yesterday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I took those mannerisms to signal narcissism. Note that Clinton has instantly re-ele…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied on Tuesday to White Christians choose bigotry and hate

14 9 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for the article, Loren. Here a few snippets that stuck. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 19 to Do you want a short attention span POTUS?

11 on Saturday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Good point that "nobody tells him 'no'." He's well qualified to be a tyrant."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 19 to Do you want a short attention span POTUS?

11 on Saturday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"I agree with, "How can you believe any of this? Theists are absolutely crazy!" but d…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 19 to Heaven, Abortion, and Dead Babies

25 Jul 21
Reply by Michael Penn

"Were this implemented, pharma research might actually veer toward truth. The pervers…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 15 to Dark Times for Science

2 Jul 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"Interesting. I'd never thought about outgassing from all kinds of blacktops in relat…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 6 to Debate, human activity causes our current climate?

48 on Saturday
Reply by Gary Clouse

"No way! Current population is over 7.4 billion. Current World Population I totally a…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 6 to Debate, human activity causes our current climate?

48 on Saturday
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Some climate deniers are open to evidence. I forget the researcher who said only the…"

48 on Saturday
Reply by Gary Clouse

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service