Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (7,111)

Discussions Replied To (947) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Jerry. Your input is valuable to us too. We'd be awfully dull if everyone ha…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 31 to Happy New Year Everyone

10 Jan 5
Reply by Michael Penn

"I for one claim we're living through a fascist takeover, but Trump isn't a lynchpin…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 19, 2017 to Living through Fascist takeover

19 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by James

""There is nothing wrong with being conservative." I agree, Michael. There was a time…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 19, 2017 to Living through Fascist takeover

19 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by James

"Interesting framing, Ted, "low-resolution politics." "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 16, 2017 to Do You Want More Democracy Than You Have?

10 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Easton Le

"Here is Grinning Cat's email to his Democratic senator. Dear Senator Casey: While t…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 30, 2017 to Emergency -- contact your senators to save renewable energy in US

4 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Grinning Cat gave me permission to share the emails he sent, which are much easier t…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 30, 2017 to Emergency -- contact your senators to save renewable energy in US

4 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Considering how drastically it will impact us, I agree. One commentator suggested th…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 28, 2017 to Are You Confused about Julian Assange

37 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Chris

"Good points, Thomas. A common method for corporations lower their taxes unfairly is…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 27, 2017 to Are You Confused about Julian Assange

37 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Chris

"I didn't even know about that. Just looked it up. Thanks for the history lesson."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 27, 2017 to Are You Confused about Julian Assange

37 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Chris

"Thanks for the personal history. I'd have resigned and moved to a different state ha…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 26, 2017 to Are You Confused about Julian Assange

37 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Chris

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service