Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,695)

Discussions Replied To (794) Replies Latest Activity

"To the extent that the common good, shared responsibility, and the public's interest…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 30, 2016 to Should Senate Democrats Give Senate Republicans 100% Payback?

26 on Wednesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Is the sort of media bias mentioned by Ben Norton the sort to which you object?  Pro…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 30, 2016 to The liberal media and its fierce war to defend the radical muslim groups in Syria

7 Jan 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Thanks for the background!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 29, 2016 to Interesting history of refugees who came to syria

5 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Imaginary Cat Owner

"Donald Trump's Impulsive Nuclear Weapons Tweets: Pure Whimsy or Prelude to Apocalyps…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 27, 2016 to Failing to Govern

37 on Wednesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I agree with tom. Drumpf isn't capable of shouldering responsibility. Everything is…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 27, 2016 to Failing to Govern

37 on Wednesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I understand the Denier-in-Chief Elect intends to get rid of the law that takes away…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 26, 2016 to Catholic Church Bulletin Says You'll Go To Hell If You Vote Democrat | The Huffington Post

42 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

""...in the western world, feminism has outlived its usefulness" Did you even know th…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 26, 2016 to Feminism is Obsolete

6 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Great one, Grinning Cat! "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 26, 2016 to Trump Carols

14 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"As far as I can tell the US public consensus is that we're a great heroic nation, wi…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 25, 2016 to Ok, The EC Chose Trump. What Are Our Hopes for the Future?

20 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Lawsuits? LOL Trump will shortly control the Supreme Court."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 25, 2016 to Ok, The EC Chose Trump. What Are Our Hopes for the Future?

20 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service