Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,597)

Discussions Replied To (772) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, I think they're in "deep strategic analysis" analysis mode at the moment, consu…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 13 to Resist the Trump victory!

21 Nov 15
Reply by Michael Penn

""

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 13 to It's not about Trump, it's a much better sign than it appears

41 Nov 26
Reply by MarkFL

"I respectfully submit that we could transition to clean energy. It will be necessary…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 8 to How do you feel about Standing Rock?

25 Nov 8
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Well put, Daniel."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 6 to A Government's First Purpose Is To Make A Population Governable

51 Nov 11
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I disagree that right wingers like the Bundys aren't a danger to us, insofar as they…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 6 to How do you feel about Standing Rock?

25 Nov 8
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Thanks for sharing your story. It's difficult to deal with adults who "live in alter…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 2 to How I met the Monster Lady

9 Nov 3
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"I already have too many T-shirts. I'm a bit wary of advertising atheism on my car, l…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 2 to Where's the A/N merchandise/Gear?

3 Nov 2
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"So you're saying that being burdened by responsibility reduces the capacity to recog…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 2 to Changing Dogmas Is Easier Than Giving Up The Need For Dogma, OR Former Theists May Be Less Cognitively Able To Understand Science

7 Nov 2
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Thanks for sharing your parenting experience, Joan."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 30 to How do mothers (usually) bring up boys to respect women as equals? Or not do so?

17 Nov 1
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Donald Trump is the channel of our arrogance, grandiosity, and paranoia according to…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 23 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

174 Nov 30
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service