Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,884)

Discussions Replied To (611) Replies Latest Activity

"We might be forced to fog mosquitoes, killing lots of other stuff and poisoning ours…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 3 to Short Answers to Hard Questions About Zika Virus

5 Feb 4
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yeah, funny thing."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 1 to Gutted Democracy = Flint Water

13 Feb 7
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Michael Moore exposes more sordid Flint water details. <blarg!> This makes me…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 31 to Gutted Democracy = Flint Water

13 Feb 7

" Yup!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 24 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

109 on Wednesday
Reply by Mojo

"Bottom line, Michael."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 24 to Losing our religion: Most adults are now faith-less

14 Jan 29
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"That's not Joan's personal opinion, tom. Evidence Reveals That Voting Against One's…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 24 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

109 on Wednesday
Reply by Mojo

"While they both tap into deep dissatisfaction, Sander's doesn't tap into rage, hatre…"

109 on Wednesday
Reply by Mojo

"End the conversation as soon as an invalidating statement is given [my bad for not f…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 24 to Dealing with people who invalidate you

14 Jan 25
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Good point, Laura. Problem is in most cultures girls are raised male-defined, taught…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 24 to Dealing with people who invalidate you

14 Jan 25
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I disagree that a free market, i.e. unregulated Capitalism, would help. In any case…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 24 to Gutted Democracy = Flint Water

13 Feb 7

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service