Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (7,028)

Discussions Replied To (935) Replies Latest Activity

"image source"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 12, 2016 to Should I kill myself to escape Christianity

26 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"If you lose your job and your family kicks you out, you're free of the Bible Belt. G…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 12, 2016 to Should I kill myself to escape Christianity

26 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"All religions hold us back. There's not much point in comparing their bad effects. B…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 12, 2016 to Which religious tatic is worse; Blood and Gore, or Deception and Shame?

1 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"There's life, love, friendship, art, music, learning, science, literature, awe inspi…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 12, 2016 to How do I be happy without religion?

16 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Jack B. Nimble

"Interesting source, Joan. The chart comparing the number of murders by God vs Satan…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 11, 2016 to Christianity is giving me nightmares every day and making me hear voices in my head.

7 Jun 11, 2016

"I wouldn't be out with grandma. But I would be planning for a better job, to gain in…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 11, 2016 to Christianity is giving me nightmares every day and making me hear voices in my head.

7 Jun 11, 2016

"After further thought, I should apologize. My earlier response ignored your situatio…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 11, 2016 to Who's going to heaven, and who's not?

6 Jun 11, 2016

"Dear Henry, apparently you still believe in a secret magical post-death world. Would…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 10, 2016 to Who's going to heaven, and who's not?

6 Jun 11, 2016

"Elsewhere I elaborate on exactly that mechanism, Bertold. The right wing pumps up se…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 8, 2016 to Tricking Whites

10 Jun 8, 2016

"Exactly!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 8, 2016 to Tricking Whites

10 Jun 8, 2016

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service