Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,998)

Discussions Replied To (931) Replies Latest Activity

"Doesn't look like a big crowd yet."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 5, 2016 to Live Blogging, sort of. 2016 Rally for Reason Washington DC.

56 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Dude, don't clutter your mind with supernatural "forces" that don't exist. Use Occam…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 28, 2016 to Is this a religion worth joining?

11 May 31, 2016
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Name calling and being "one up" on somebody are symptoms of "I'm OK, You're not OK"…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 28, 2016 to Rebellious Grassroots People - Two Cultures

2 May 28, 2016
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"It sounds as if you're still living with your parents. That's a difficult situation.…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 28, 2016 to I am a decent person... Except when it comes to religion.

6 May 30, 2016
Reply by jay H

"I agree that net energy is a limiting factor. His chart is telling: We have expande…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 27, 2016 to The Really, Really Big Picture There isn't going to be enough net energy

6 May 27, 2016
Reply by James

"Yes, very well said, Michael."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 26, 2016 to Leftists are enemies of women, enemies of Atheism, and enemies of freedom

53 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Michael Pianko

"They're all memeplexes which use similar mind tricks."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 26, 2016 to Difference between beliefs of one religion and another is more than difference between an atheist and a theist

10 May 27, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Regression happens. There are also brain tumors."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 26, 2016 to How does one go from atheism to religion?

70 Jan 20
Reply by HarveyLM

"The first link, to a comment, seemed out of context and confused me."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 26, 2016 to FerFAL: Understanding Societal Collapse Warnings we should heed from Venezuela's crisis

3 May 29, 2016
Reply by jay H

"There are plenty of liberal, tolerant US cities. No need to leave the country."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 25, 2016 to Is it worth leaving the country for religious tolerance?

10 May 26, 2016
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service