Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (7,069)

Discussions Replied To (944) Replies Latest Activity

"If you lose your job and your family kicks you out, you're free of the Bible Belt. G…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 12, 2016 to Should I kill myself to escape Christianity

26 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

"All religions hold us back. There's not much point in comparing their bad effects. B…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 12, 2016 to Which religious tatic is worse; Blood and Gore, or Deception and Shame?

1 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"There's life, love, friendship, art, music, learning, science, literature, awe inspi…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 12, 2016 to How do I be happy without religion?

16 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Jack B. Nimble

"Interesting source, Joan. The chart comparing the number of murders by God vs Satan…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 11, 2016 to Christianity is giving me nightmares every day and making me hear voices in my head.

7 Jun 11, 2016

"I wouldn't be out with grandma. But I would be planning for a better job, to gain in…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 11, 2016 to Christianity is giving me nightmares every day and making me hear voices in my head.

7 Jun 11, 2016

"After further thought, I should apologize. My earlier response ignored your situatio…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 11, 2016 to Who's going to heaven, and who's not?

6 Jun 11, 2016

"Dear Henry, apparently you still believe in a secret magical post-death world. Would…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 10, 2016 to Who's going to heaven, and who's not?

6 Jun 11, 2016

"Elsewhere I elaborate on exactly that mechanism, Bertold. The right wing pumps up se…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 8, 2016 to Tricking Whites

10 Jun 8, 2016

"Exactly!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 8, 2016 to Tricking Whites

10 Jun 8, 2016

"Michael, you appear to live in a different reality than mine. In fact your concept o…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 6, 2016 to The difference between the Republican's and the Democrat party

44 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service