Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (7,069)

Discussions Replied To (944) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps my concept of "educational material" differs from yours. I see the Giroux ar…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 28 to Terror Bares Teeth

12 Sep 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Of course Giroux was warning of danger. But I'm still a bit confused as to the paral…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 25 to Terror Bares Teeth

12 Sep 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm not quite sure how to apply your suggestion to analyze what Henry Giroux said, w…"

12 Sep 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I agree."

12 Sep 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I find it difficult to look at or hear the alt-right stuff, because it's so crazy an…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 24 to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

37 Sep 29
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"I feel the same way, Jerry. This reminds me of tissue-paper-reality feelings I had d…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 21 to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

37 Sep 29
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"I think Trump's Maniacal U.N. Address Has Set America on a Course with Cataclysm bes…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 20 to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

37 Sep 29
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"In my opinion he made us look like throwbacks and a nation which has no intention of…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 20 to Trump's Speech at the UN's General Assembly. Helpful or Harmful? Entirely So or Partly So?

37 Sep 29
Reply by Jerry McMasters

"Am I to take it that you ascribe to the same worldview as Rush Limbaugh, that everyb…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 19 to Oblivious R Us

23 Sep 21
Reply by John Elder

"The US has a history of Nazi sympathizer organizations, Jerry. It's not as if they'r…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 19 to Oblivious R Us

23 Sep 21
Reply by John Elder

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service