Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,842)

Discussions Replied To (830) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, thanks for this information, and I had no idea tRump said that."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 7 to Failing to Govern

47 Feb 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It's my understanding that this response to opposition is how dangerous narcissists…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 6 to Failing to Govern

47 Feb 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

"5 Hilarious and Terrifying New Revelations About the Inner Workings of the Trump Whi…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 6 to Failing to Govern

47 Feb 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

""

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 5 to Set-Up for Coup D’état

3 Feb 5
Reply by Michael Penn

"I thought the Dems had decided not to filibuster against "Fascism Forever Club" Neil…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 5 to Tit for tat is underway in the Senate; Dems are blocking action.

5 Feb 5
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Another indication Trump seeks dictatorial power. Donald Trump's most bone-chilling…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 5 to Set-Up for Coup D’état

3 Feb 5
Reply by Michael Penn

"Right you are. But there are bigger plans afoot that confuse the issue. There's good…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 5 to Christofascist Grass Roots

15 Feb 5
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Finally got to read your link, Bertold. This is truly frightening. It deserves a for…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 4 to Why Trump has been able to get away with it - the answer is Religion

32 Feb 7
Reply by eric stone

"Tom, we could be in a "Holy War" within months, with Pence one heartbeat from the po…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 30 to Christofascist Grass Roots

15 Feb 5
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I disagree with "loudly hold all religions responsible for Trump." While Christian/F…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 29 to Why Trump has been able to get away with it - the answer is Religion

32 Feb 7
Reply by eric stone

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service