Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,999)

Discussions Replied To (931) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, John, but when I'm facing an escalating Nazi threat, being told that liberals…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 13 to Anarchists & AntiFascists protected clergy and students

110 Sep 17
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Jerry, do you extend your "both sides" moral equivalency argument to demonizing from…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 13 to Anarchists & AntiFascists protected clergy and students

110 Sep 17

"Never knew, thanks. It makes me wonder to what extent our almost extermination of Na…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 13 to The Germans had a long history of rounding whole nations and killing them :The Assyrians,the Armenians and the Jews

1 Sep 13
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"This is what the alt-right want to bring back in spades."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 12 to Anarchists & AntiFascists protected clergy and students

110 Sep 17

"Common Cause is looking for donors to support their lawsuit against the Pence-Kobach…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 12 to Anarchists & AntiFascists protected clergy and students

110 Sep 17

"Good points, and thanks for your participation, Joan. I hadn't been aware of 1965 as…"

110 Sep 17

"Physics over fake news. Only nobody actually "wins"."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 12 to "Mother Nature Bats Last."

13 Sep 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Great news! Hope it's a trend."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 12 to "Mother Nature Bats Last."

13 Sep 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I detect a straw man argument and name calling "antifa boy" (which is against Atheis…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 11 to Anarchists & AntiFascists protected clergy and students

110 Sep 17

"5 Absurd Attempts to Equate Right-Wing Terrorists With Left-Wing Groups As you're an…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 11 to Anarchists & AntiFascists protected clergy and students

110 Sep 17

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service