Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,876)

Discussions Replied To (837) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL Objectively we're all plummeting down a sinkhole of crazy. Consider not just fak…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 14 to Anyone else think stuffs getting more crazy?

50 Mar 8
Reply by John Elder

"I totally agree, Bertold."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 14 to Bannon - Trump Attack on Morality and Reason

11 Feb 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"True about the US being a plutocratic oligarchy disguised as democracy. <sigh>…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 14 to "...the infinite wisdom of the people...."

3 Feb 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"I agree, Loren."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 12 to Trump shows he's just another closet liberal

14 Feb 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"Thanks, Daniel. This will go in tomorrow's letters."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 11 to Prominent Democrats in Opposition of Prescription Drug Affordability.

18 Feb 11
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Exactly! But abolishing the Department of Education all together guarantees an ignor…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 11 to Should Dept of Education be Abolished?

17 Feb 13
Reply by Thomas Murray

"Good point, Thomas. I cringe to imagine what "a hell of a lot worse than waterboardi…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 9 to Bannon - Trump Attack on Morality and Reason

11 Feb 17
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Joan, thanks for this information, and I had no idea tRump said that."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 7 to Failing to Govern

47 Feb 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It's my understanding that this response to opposition is how dangerous narcissists…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 6 to Failing to Govern

47 Feb 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

"5 Hilarious and Terrifying New Revelations About the Inner Workings of the Trump Whi…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 6 to Failing to Govern

47 Feb 7
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service