Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,792)

Discussions Replied To (820) Replies Latest Activity

"I just started reading George Lakoff's Don't Think of an Elephant, and one of his ma…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 29 to Statue of Tyranny

7 Jan 29
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"image source "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 28 to Christofascist Grass Roots

15 Feb 5
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Ditto! Fantastic reply, Joan."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 28 to The Worst Part About Religion

29 Jan 29
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"You assumed the mass arrests, tear gas, flash bangs, etc. at the Women's March in DC…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 27 to Statue of Tyranny

7 Jan 29

"Do you doubt we had a White Nationalist takeover? Steve Bannon is actually in charge…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 27 to Statue of Tyranny

7 Jan 29

"As I understand it, instead of voting for their own interests, people vote for their…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 22 to Gingrich - abolish Congressional Budget Office and massively cut federal employees

2 Jan 22

"I'd appreciate an easy to cite example of a Trump cryptic statement which is a dogwh…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 14 to How Do We Deal With The Gas-lighter In Chief?

29 Jan 15
Reply by Daniel W

"Agreed, Grinning Cat. image source, title adjustment mine "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 13 to How Do We Deal With The Gas-lighter In Chief?

29 Jan 15
Reply by Daniel W

"Full-scale gangsterization is synonymous with the final "Consolidation" stage of "Th…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 13 to How Do We Deal With The Gas-lighter In Chief?

29 Jan 15
Reply by Daniel W

"Fantastic post, Daniel! I'd been aware of the term "gaslighting".You helped me to be…"

29 Jan 15
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service