Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,606)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Donald Trump is the channel of our arrogance, grandiosity, and paranoia according to…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 23 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

174 Nov 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"Saturday Night Live "take" on the third debate. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 23 to Wow, we've survived 3 US presidential debates!

44 Oct 23
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"You put that so well, Ted, "sort of like a chimpanzee with a machine gun""

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 22 to Trump, a very sick man = Nixon squared

23 Oct 25
Reply by BenGee

"This is hard for me to believe; "... these people honestly believe god has ordered a…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 22 to Trump, a very sick man = Nixon squared

23 Oct 25
Reply by BenGee

"Interesting update, thanks. With new technology there's always unexpected weaknesses…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 21 to The Cylons are Here. Sort of.

30 Nov 5
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Both Arctic and Antarctic sea ice extent are currently below 2 standard deviations f…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 21 to Arctic sea ice is vanishing far faster than anyone thought possible

2 Oct 21
Reply by BenGee

"A telling irony, Winona. I too fear for our country. But if the orange troll got ele…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 15 to Mudslinging: An American Political Tradition

22 Oct 16
Reply by tom sarbeck

"We do have some online purchases set up for automatic timed delivery. Perhaps the ma…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 14 to Next step in mind control

33 Oct 15
Reply by Chris

"tRump's special prosecution threat against Hillary puts him in the company such as J…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 12 to "I will arrest and punish any woman who bests me," Donald Trump

14 Oct 21
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Well encapsulated, eric."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 12 to Our democracy isn't working because right wing corporations and billionaires like Trump have been in control of it.

13 Oct 13
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service