Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,244)

Discussions Replied To (698) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't see adaptation on this list, Loren. Which one, exactly, are you correcting?"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 22, 2013 to Reasons why religion is bad.....

89 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Peter Martin Page

"Although you live in Jamaica, it sounds as if you have something in common with Refu…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 22, 2013 to The Most Churches Per Square Mile On The Planet

9 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I took it. The result is framed as an insult. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 16, 2013 to A way to be heard! Regardless of your political beliefs...

8 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I like this part. Thanks for the Bill Mahr link, matthew greenberg."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 16, 2013 to An Interview That Should Scare the Bejesus (or Devil) Out of You: New York Magazine Talks to Justice Antonin Scalia

49 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Ficking Chucken

"Mark Fiore's Republican Doomsday Cult video captures it nicely."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 12, 2013 to Bachman - End Times are upon us!

44 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Vivien E. Zazzau

"Our social eating has been taken over by food corporations, who learned how to overr…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 8, 2013 to Social environment making people fat

37 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Luara

"The boycott sounds reasonable to me."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 8, 2013 to "gay detection" tests go live? in Arab/Gulf .. cult.. estates? .. sheeesh. Aryan nutters...

8 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"Glad you joined us, Krissi."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 7, 2013 to Greetings Friends

4 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Welcome, DonGaddis. Thanks for sharing so much with us. Your sister sounds like she'…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 5, 2013 to Growing Up Gay and Without Religion in the Bible Belt (New Member Intro)

29 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Don Gaddis

"Right, MB."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 3, 2013 to People hate Obamacare. They love the Affordable Care Act.

23 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service