Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,037)

Discussions Replied To (646) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL Good strategy, Pat. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 20, 2013 to Atheism in the bible belt

26 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by George Capehart

"Don't say "never". Should we survive Climate Destabilization, civilization will have…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 20, 2013 to New Zealand Approves Gay Marriage! + Great Funny Marriage Speech

6 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"But could you live with hypocrisy? Here you can be yourself. You seem to like being…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 19, 2013 to

just now

"Oops! Good thing there isn't a Become a serial killer ad near LOLcats. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 19, 2013 to

just now

"Looking back, I can't remember having any expectations. I just woke up one day and r…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 18, 2013 to Is Life After Religion What You Expected?*

13 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Senator Bernie Sanders sent an update. This directly impacts me and every US citizen…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 16, 2013 to Social Security and the budget deficit

5 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Well said. "Teach a child how to think, not what to think!" I can't even imagine ath…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 14, 2013 to Home-Schooled May Also Mean Home-Abused

3 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Yeah, I read that article. Eight of ten adoptions failing because traumatized childr…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 14, 2013 to Home-Schooled May Also Mean Home-Abused

3 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I second that gesture."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 13, 2013 to Catholics have a misogynist pope

15 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Whey protein can lower blood pressure. Lillie, I'm lactose intolerant too, but I jus…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 11, 2013 to

just now

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service