Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (6,593)

Discussions Replied To (772) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh great, since I replaced virtually all of the bad fat in my diet with olive oil, n…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 12, 2014 to Cholesterol, saturated fat and the "Mediterranean diet"

11 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"So the Catholic Church wants to control the sex lives of its employees. Public suppo…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 11, 2014 to Cincinnati Catholic Schools new contract requirements for teachers

5 May 11, 2014
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"I don't see intelligence, per se, as the problem. Our higher intelligence has been a…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 8, 2014 to The End of Humanity

15 May 12, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"This makes me angry too. He needs to be called out."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 3, 2014 to Alabama’s chief justice: Buddha didn’t create us so First Amendment only protects Christians

30 May 6, 2014
Reply by Mojo

"Great that they're taking steps to raise consciousness."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 1, 2014 to New Coalition Will Highlight Anti-Atheist Discrimination in America

4 May 2, 2014
Reply by John Aultman

"The same part of the brain probably mediates other feelings of awe and connection to…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 1, 2014 to A pipe dream or possibly the plot for an interesting science fiction novel.

4 May 1, 2014
Reply by Luara

"I'd prefer a symbol that's not derivative of theism. How about something secular hum…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 24, 2014 to Atheist Confetti

6 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Thanks, Marty. You echo my sentiment about not spreading theistic memes. Yes, there'…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 21, 2014 to If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

50 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by David Maxwell

"LOL"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 20, 2014 to this is VERY scary

17 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"ROFL Exactly!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 15, 2014 to Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.

43 May 5, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service