Michael Penn's Discussions (4,969)

Discussions Replied To (4796) Replies Latest Activity

"Dog and Tom, I hear you both. Believers seem to think that creationism is an "either…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 7 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

11 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"Right now impeachment might play into Trump's hands but it also seems his GOP is con…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 6 to Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

13 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I agree, Tom, but what this points out to me is that conservatives will be created.…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 6 to DANGER! SKEPTICISM AHEAD! Suppose There Were No Conservatives, Only Liberals.

8 Jul 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"One reason we have all this nonsense now is that people said in the Nixon years that…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 3 to Will Trump’s “Absolute Immunity” Theory Survive in the Courts?

1 Jul 3
Reply by Michael Penn

"That idea is tempting to the mind but then you realize that just like we have now, y…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 3 to DANGER! SKEPTICISM AHEAD! Suppose There Were No Conservatives, Only Liberals.

8 Jul 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Just this morning on another forum one person had written that creationism needs to…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 3 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

11 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"I believe this to be 100% accurate. It explains also why there are so many gods. The…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 24 to Which came first Myths or Gods? Were gods created to explain and support myths or vice versa?

11 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"The simplest explanation is that the bible is most likely just stories. Let me ask y…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 24 to Occam's razor and bible prophecy

10 Jun 24
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yes, which one is it? My take would be to go after violence and try to tone that dow…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 24 to Which American Problem Most Needs Attention: Guns or Violence?

13 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I hate Trump and his lying and I have never met the man. As for a "pro truth pledge"…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 24 to Does Trump’s Lying Stir Your Interest in the ProTruth Pledge?

3 Jun 24
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service