Michael Penn's Discussions (4,948)

Discussions Replied To (4775) Replies Latest Activity

"I fully agree and it gives me a smile. The bad thing is that with all the clamor goi…"

Michael Penn replied Mar 7 to Is Karma Coming To The White House With A Hammer?

9 Mar 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Karma is simply doing. I know what you mean here but karma has nothing to do with a…"

Michael Penn replied Mar 7 to Is Karma Coming To The White House With A Hammer?

9 Mar 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Let's not forget also that Fox and the GOP has some people laughing because they say…"

Michael Penn replied Mar 7 to Fox News = News to Dumbasses. A Sad Joke to those who can think rationally.

15 Mar 8
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"A workmate came in today and announced that they have AOC on some "dark money" donat…"

Michael Penn replied Mar 6 to Fox News = News to Dumbasses. A Sad Joke to those who can think rationally.

15 Mar 8
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I don't demonize the Jews but I'm no fan of Nuttiyahu. "

Michael Penn replied Feb 28 to Zionism at its finest: Jewish Settlers attacking Palestinians and Israel is keeping quiet about it.

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Trump may not have succeeded yet but the Koch brothers wouldn't mind it if he did. T…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 28 to Donald Trump WANTS TO BE a Fascist Dictator. He Hasn’t Succeeded But He Keeps Trying.

4 Mar 1
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Rightly said. Fox never carries anything important and they might be why conservativ…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 28 to Fox News = News to Dumbasses. A Sad Joke to those who can think rationally.

15 Mar 8
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"It took me many years to realize what the writings in these books really meant. I ha…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 28 to Gnostic Gospels

2 Feb 28
Reply by Michael Penn

"I hear more people every day saying Jenny may be onto something here. If you say som…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 4 to Jenny McCarthy’s Anti-Vaxxers Now A Top Ten Global Health Threat?

3 Feb 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Your highlighted section explains a whole lot of it. What makes the news seems to be…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 4 to TV news dragging us toward dysfunction

5 Feb 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service