Michael Penn's Discussions (4,879)

Discussions Replied To (4709) Replies Latest Activity

"It may be happening to US citizens along with others too if Trump ever gets to build…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 10 to When refugees risk their lives to flee from Germany back to a warzone (youtube)

5 Jun 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I don't know, Tom. I just woke up one day to no evidence of a god and also came to a…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 9 to Hypotheses: 1) It’s easier to quit A religion than religion. 2) It’s easier to quit A faith than faith.

12 Jun 9
Reply by Michael Penn

"Hello, and welcome."

Michael Penn replied Jun 9 to Hello

7 Jun 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I think you are exactly correct, Loren. It seems to me that the longer Trump is arou…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 9 to Germany’s Bavaria has ordered Christian crosses to be placed over the entrances of government buildings to reflect its 'cultural identity'.

5 Jun 9
Reply by Michael Penn

"Am I persuaded? I don't see anything that could remotely convince me of what happene…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 1 to Neil deGrasse Tyson Tests His Ability to Persuade

26 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"Russell, I've lived here all of my life and what you are experiencing now is what I…"

Michael Penn replied May 19 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

750 May 24
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I expect any day now that some of these lying idiots will say "I don't know how I ca…"

Michael Penn replied May 15 to Many GOP Xians Have Thrown Jesus Away and Are Worshipping Donald

4 May 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I hate anything Trump-like and that includes the Orange Tweeter himself. Mr. "fake n…"

Michael Penn replied Apr 18 to Is It Pseudoscience or Fake Science?

4 May 9
Reply by Prasenjit Konar

"I've read that McConnell is not going to put the bill to protect Mueller on the floo…"

Michael Penn replied Apr 18 to Behind the Struggle with Mueller & Comey: Trump is the Triumph of Privilege over Law

5 Apr 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"It appeared to me that the recent Florida school shooting in which 17 were killed by…"

Michael Penn replied Mar 23 to Mass Shootings are often perpetrated by ....

1 Mar 23
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service