Michael Penn's Discussions (4,915)

Discussions Replied To (4744) Replies Latest Activity

"It's an "end times" ploy that begs the Evangelicals to go along. God is supposed to…"

Michael Penn replied Oct 7 to US Policy based on personality dark core

10 Oct 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The idea of it not being economically feasible to save humanity by saving our planet…"

Michael Penn replied Oct 7 to US Policy based on personality dark core

10 Oct 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Everything does right now. The Trumpian World in America today is set up by a group…"

Michael Penn replied Oct 7 to What Discourages Secularization

8 on Friday
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Nothing will happen to you. Whether SDA or any other religion, ideas of a Sabbath an…"

Michael Penn replied Oct 7 to I want to break free from the Sabbath but i always fear something bad will happen if do something "wrong"

26 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It is impossible to argue with a Christian just like it is impossible to argue with…"

Michael Penn replied Oct 7 to How to deal with a believer?

28 Oct 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"You cannot argue with a Christian and there is no historical evidence. Not evidence…"

Michael Penn replied Oct 7 to How to deal with a believer?

28 Oct 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"Tom, this is but another reason that we need term limits."

Michael Penn replied Oct 1 to Our democracy? It is NOT, and we elect the predators who see us as their prey.

23 Oct 4
Reply by Thomas Murray

"I feel as you do, Loren. On other media I have been attacked by college educated men…"

Michael Penn replied Sep 29 to How Many Young Women......

10 Sep 30
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Term limits is a viable option in my opinion. No office should be for life. SCOTUS s…"

Michael Penn replied Sep 29 to Our democracy? It is NOT, and we elect the predators who see us as their prey.

23 Oct 4
Reply by Thomas Murray

"The biggest problem here is that men are not mentally aware of a possibility of walk…"

Michael Penn replied Sep 29 to How Many Young Women......

10 Sep 30
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service