Michael Penn's Discussions (4,864)

Discussions Replied To (4694) Replies Latest Activity

"Yasser Arafat was once asked who would win the war in the Mideast and his reply was…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

717 13 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Pence is being put in place and I'm not sure of the exit of Trump. The New Apostolic…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 17 to America’s Founders Allegedly Used Biblical Concepts Everywhere

9 Feb 17
Reply by Michael Penn

"I see your point but I disagree. We have always had false news. Trump prides himself…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 17 to Mandated voting a very bad idea.

4 Feb 17
Reply by Michael Penn

"Today my religious friend since we were both 13 tried to switch what I was saying to…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 17 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

717 13 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I find this pretty scary, Ruth. Of course, I did suspect it because of what I see po…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 13 to Near-Term Technology Threat

3 Feb 14
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"Decals on the bumpers. I would think that to have a chip in the license plate you wo…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 4 to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

10 Feb 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"As far as the words "in god we trust" I am so sick of seeing and hearing this. It's…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 3 to The USA Is Becoming More Secular in An Important Way (Despite the Pessimism of A Few of Us)

10 Feb 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Strangely she says very little about these "acts of god" as they are called, but if…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 2 to State of The Union Address

13 Feb 3
Reply by Chris

"I read this on the Internet. The fact that they asked him if he was in the U.S. ille…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 1 to Arizona Bigotry

2 Feb 1
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"That's so true, Loren. I always discuss politics and Trump with my insurance lady an…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 1 to State of The Union Address

13 Feb 3
Reply by Chris

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service