Michael Penn's Discussions (4,540)

Discussions Replied To (4381) Replies Latest Activity

"I felt liberated. In scripture Paul claims he had the scales fall off his eyes at co…"

Michael Penn replied 9 minutes ago to How did you feel after leaving your religion and becoming atheist?

51 9 minutes ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"It's all Reality America, Ben. Where else would you have a president making fun of a…"

Michael Penn replied 19 minutes ago to Amnesty International on Donald Trump

4 19 minutes ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Can we make money off of Trump's lies? I'm not sure and I don't have the answers. Wh…"

Michael Penn replied 38 minutes ago to What is the path to reducing confirmation bias in others? How do we counter the thought silos?

7 38 minutes ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yes, they have the truth, ...even if they don't. One denomination has the truth and…"

Michael Penn replied 1 hour ago to Focus on the family's response to my inquiry

14 1 hour ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"I do not pray and I'm not a friend of Fuckface von Clownstick. Even as President thi…"

Michael Penn replied on Friday to Pence Presidency

17 yesterday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Pence is a member of (or closely associated with) the New Apostolic Reformation with…"

Michael Penn replied on Friday to Pence Presidency

17 yesterday
Reply by Loren Miller

"This is the same video I watched of Pence before only this time it has an added take…"

Michael Penn replied on Thursday to Pence Presidency

17 yesterday
Reply by Loren Miller

"I saw a video on Pence today. It was one of those C-SPAN things where they appear to…"

Michael Penn replied on Thursday to Pence Presidency

17 yesterday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Gary, I agree with you totally. One thing that went bad for Hillary is she didn't ta…"

Michael Penn replied on Thursday to Anyone else think stuffs getting more crazy?

37 on Thursday
Reply by Michael Penn

"I find most of Cheeto's ideas strange as well as his news reporting. Take the idea o…"

Michael Penn replied on Wednesday to Immigration

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service