Michael Penn's Discussions (4,872)

Discussions Replied To (4702) Replies Latest Activity

"I hate anything Trump-like and that includes the Orange Tweeter himself. Mr. "fake n…"

Michael Penn replied on Wednesday to Is It Pseudoscience or Fake Science?

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I've read that McConnell is not going to put the bill to protect Mueller on the floo…"

Michael Penn replied on Wednesday to Behind the Struggle with Mueller & Comey: Trump is the Triumph of Privilege over Law

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"It appeared to me that the recent Florida school shooting in which 17 were killed by…"

Michael Penn replied Mar 23 to Mass Shootings are often perpetrated by ....

1 Mar 23
Reply by Michael Penn

"Should we penalize journalistic misinformation? Absolutely. There was a time that we…"

Michael Penn replied Mar 23 to Regulation in News

3 Mar 23
Reply by Michael Penn

""

Michael Penn replied Mar 7 to America’s Founders Allegedly Used Biblical Concepts Everywhere

23 Mar 24
Reply by Craigart14

"It's greater than that. I learned of democracy through my American education. Now Am…"

Michael Penn replied Mar 3 to America’s Founders Allegedly Used Biblical Concepts Everywhere

23 Mar 24
Reply by Craigart14

"Franklin's god reference was often simply called "divine providence.""

Michael Penn replied Mar 3 to America’s Founders Allegedly Used Biblical Concepts Everywhere

23 Mar 24
Reply by Craigart14

"There are some who actually appear to believe the KJV of the bible was how people sp…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 27 to The real reason the Old King James is the only true word of God

10 Mar 1
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yasser Arafat was once asked who would win the war in the Mideast and his reply was…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 24 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

741 Apr 10
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Pence is being put in place and I'm not sure of the exit of Trump. The New Apostolic…"

Michael Penn replied Feb 17 to America’s Founders Allegedly Used Biblical Concepts Everywhere

23 Mar 24
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service