Michael Penn's Discussions (4,457)

Discussions Replied To (4298) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, that idea is followed closely by Evangelicals and all religion in general. They…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to A radically different look at theist/non-theist morality

9 21 hours ago
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"I'm bombarded almost daily in Internet discussion on how Christianity has proven its…"

Michael Penn replied on Sunday to Entitlements, Who is entitled to the land?

39 on Monday
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"All of that is well said but I am tired of Evangelicals thinking and saying somethin…"

Michael Penn replied on Sunday to Entitlements, Who is entitled to the land?

39 on Monday
Reply by Daniel Wachenheim

"I'm finding in Quora posts that the Donald might have learned things from Obama when…"

Michael Penn replied Nov 30 to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

174 Nov 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"I've never met Leah Remini but I like her very much and hope her show goes through a…"

Michael Penn replied Nov 26 to Scientology

7 Nov 26
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"You are exactly correct, Compelled. In America this has gotten so bad that you hear…"

Michael Penn replied Nov 26 to Let's Agitate. What does the USA Lack That Other Nations Have?

39 Nov 30
Reply by Chris

"I worry but I try not to agonize. I'm still in awe of the many who have blind eyes t…"

Michael Penn replied Nov 26 to Our immediate future.......

20 Nov 27
Reply by tom sarbeck

"If you throw away anything InBev then we do have some very nice beers. InBev wants t…"

Michael Penn replied Nov 26 to Let's Agitate. What does the USA Lack That Other Nations Have?

39 Nov 30
Reply by Chris

"Medical benefits, Joan. In a Michael Moore documentary they can get an operation in…"

39 Nov 30
Reply by Chris

"You get better health care on the island of Cuba than you do here in the US and you…"

Michael Penn replied Nov 25 to Let's Agitate. What does the USA Lack That Other Nations Have?

39 Nov 30
Reply by Chris

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service