Michael Penn's Discussions (4,663)

Discussions Replied To (4491) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, but Craig, "that was in the Old Pesterment."   lol"

Michael Penn replied on Thursday to the problem - American Anti-Intellectualism

40 on Thursday
Reply by Michael Penn

"It's sort of like fast food. We have become spoiled in America. We want a hamburger…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 16 to Authoritarian Leadership Style

2 Jun 16
Reply by Loren Miller

"Your writing on this is spot on, Joan. Your first paragraph sums up my feelings exac…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 16 to Donald Trump Has Lost All Touch with Reality Less Than Six Months in Office

8 on Monday
Reply by Daniel Kehoe

"I think I agree with Hitch on this one. The simple problem is that your parents keep…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 9 to Understanding Sin and Evil in the Bible

6 Jun 9
Reply by tom sarbeck

"To show a contrast to this, I work with a man who just smiles and starts in saying "…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 9 to Impunity

8 Jun 9
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm going to sound terrible here but I'll take a stab at it. We are all people but I…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 8 to The evil empire revisited...

5 Jun 8
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

"This continued attempt to mix science with Christianity is mostly the misunderstandi…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 5 to Another creationist attempt to mix science with Christianity......

16 Jun 12
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Things to keep in mind here, Fred, are the Greek rendering of "sin" as demonstrated…"

Michael Penn replied Jun 5 to What Jesus sacrifice? (Is compelled smarter than God?)

7 Jun 5
Reply by Gary S

"Add again the fact that the book of Revelation became a part of the canon around 412…"

Michael Penn replied May 28 to Religion hurts more than heals.

18 May 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Very well said Loren. I might add that theists do not understand a lot of this becau…"

Michael Penn replied May 28 to Religion hurts more than heals.

18 May 28
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service