Michael Penn's Discussions (4,576)

Discussions Replied To (4415) Replies Latest Activity

"Now that Trumpcare is dead (at least for now) tRump has announced that he will focus…"

Michael Penn replied 6 hours ago to Trump's Rapture Budget

13 6 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"The fact that I disagree with the most is the entire von Clownstick regime and that…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Fascism History Lessons

10 21 hours ago
Reply by eric stone

"Welcome, Kelly. I can agree that I've had it with nutty denominations. They just kee…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Greetings all!

14 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yes, it is a smoke screen. Biden and Obama both admit the ACA needs to be changed. T…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

54 yesterday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The god argument is a no win situation on either side. Believers take the argument b…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Conundrum of faith

8 2 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"It's all like a couple of years ago when Christian right wing people told me that "J…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Confuzzled

14 22 hours ago
Reply by Thomas Murray

"The letter to Senator Casey hits it all right on the head and even makes the issue m…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Corrupt Strongman Replaces Democracy

10 yesterday

"Years ago I was friends with all of them and we never looked at any of it critically…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

54 yesterday

"You may be correct but be reminded that there was no god to "send" anyone. Very ofte…"

Michael Penn replied Mar 19 to Bringing about the Christian "end times"

13 on Sunday
Reply by Matthew Josephson

"Thanks for the post, Joan. I've seen this on YouTube before but watched it again tod…"

Michael Penn replied Mar 19 to 7 Times Matt Dillahunty Broke The Spell

4 Mar 19
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service