Michael Penn's Discussions (4,193)

Discussions Replied To (4041) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, you are exactly correct. The powers that be are going to get every penny out o…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

15 6 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"I know nothing of Kaine at all, but at least he's a good Catholic. It's not like he…"

Michael Penn replied on Saturday to NPR on Tim Kaine

13 18 hours ago
Reply by Daniel W

"I think I agree with Kathy on this one. The big problem with the religious is that t…"

Michael Penn replied on Saturday to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

15 6 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"Here's my current take on our climate issues. There is evidence to show that our ear…"

Michael Penn replied on Friday to Debate, human activity causes our current climate?

48 on Saturday
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Religion has problems with the "spiritual realm." They talked about it for years bef…"

Michael Penn replied on Friday to Heaven, Abortion, and Dead Babies

25 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yes, and for the right price the living can have you prayed out of there. It fits ri…"

Michael Penn replied on Thursday to Heaven, Abortion, and Dead Babies

25 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

"They don't see those things, James. One problem is this "soul" belief. The book says…"

25 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Jerry, you are hitting it all right on the head. I'd say you are wasting time with s…"

25 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Well, Trump is now the nominee, but all of the RNC people keep talking on about them…"

Michael Penn replied on Wednesday to Do you want a short attention span POTUS?

11 on Saturday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Ruth, it all scares the hell out of me and so does this man. He's used to getting hi…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 19 to Do you want a short attention span POTUS?

11 on Saturday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service