Michael Penn's Discussions (4,612)

Discussions Replied To (4444) Replies Latest Activity

"Right on, Bertold."

Michael Penn replied 22 hours ago to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

16 21 hours ago
Reply by Lilac

"Watch Jerry DeWitt's video on You Tube "Rise Of The Ameri God" and you will see an e…"

Michael Penn replied 22 hours ago to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

16 21 hours ago
Reply by Lilac

"Some of this nonsense reminds me of a book called "The Atheist Who Wasn't There." I…"

16 21 hours ago
Reply by Lilac

"Many do not realize that this god thing is getting more and more out of hand. Our cu…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

16 21 hours ago
Reply by Lilac

"One thing I notice repeatedly is that god is untouchable because he lives in another…"

Michael Penn replied yesterday to Religious Belief is Stubborn And Not Logical

16 21 hours ago
Reply by Lilac

"Now there is an alternative route to North Korea. Trump sent the carrier the wrong w…"

Michael Penn replied on Wednesday to Alternative Facts? When Were Americans Not Given Them?

16 5 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm a gun advocate but some do not know it. I see lots of problems caused by guns an…"

Michael Penn replied on Wednesday to Guns and Christianity

3 4 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"In my lifetime I have proven that I have the ability to pick a place to live that wi…"

Michael Penn replied on Tuesday to Will A Climate Catastrophe Improve the Human Gene Pool?

3 on Tuesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Carrier is pretty good. Apparently people got tired of animal sacrifice every year t…"

Michael Penn replied on Tuesday to Richard Carrier Explains the Early Christian Myths

2 on Tuesday
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"The way things were for your grandmother and you are exactly how Trump, Pence, and t…"

Michael Penn replied on Tuesday to ERA again, still!

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2017   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service