Michael Penn's Discussions (4,895)

Discussions Replied To (4725) Replies Latest Activity

""Missing the mark" is a reference to the bullseye of a target. If you are shooting f…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 31 to What If It’s Not SciFi, But It’s True, ...What Edwin Hubble Wrote?

15 Jul 31
Reply by Michael Penn

"Biblical "sin" is simply missing the mark, which we all do. How does a god forgive m…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 27 to What If It’s Not SciFi, But It’s True, ...What Edwin Hubble Wrote?

15 Jul 31
Reply by Michael Penn

"More than irony, Tom. Possible truth. Bible believers want to take you into their bo…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 25 to What If It’s Not SciFi, But It’s True, ...What Edwin Hubble Wrote?

15 Jul 31
Reply by Michael Penn

"Something wrong here. I am not allowed to delete one of my double posts. Looks like…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 24 to Naked Self Interest President

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Then there is a good likelihood that the universe would be the god of creation havin…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 24 to What If It’s Not SciFi, But It’s True, ...What Edwin Hubble Wrote?

15 Jul 31
Reply by Michael Penn

"I can see this fully and I agree with Chris Cillizza. Trump is full of lying and qui…"

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I can see this fully and I agree with Chris Cillizza. Trump is full of lying and qui…"

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I call it treason. Imagine for just one moment that George W.Bush had this Helsinki…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 21 to Naked Self Interest President

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"This was sent to me by a FB friend. Written by Sparrow R. JonesI am unconcerned that…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 21 to Naked Self Interest President

33 Aug 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Most of us know just what you mean. I hope that you find people and community here o…"

Michael Penn replied Jul 18 to Hello, thanks for adding me.

8 Jul 20
Reply by Compelledunbeliever

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service