Michael Penn's Discussions (5,000)

Discussions Replied To (4826) Replies Latest Activity

"The most you can say here is that the state of Kentucky asked for it. This is their…"

Michael Penn replied Sep 6 to Dishonesty? Who knew...........

5 Sep 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yes, Mark Twain said it best. I was once a believer in all things supernatural.. Tod…"

Michael Penn replied Sep 6 to What is Faith?

6 Sep 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"Joan, I share your sentiments entirely. Since Trump was elected I have not been in t…"

Michael Penn replied Sep 6 to The ‘Crazification Factor’

28 Sep 25
Reply by Michael Penn

"I used to pride myself in this kind of knowledge. Today in the real world fanciful m…"

Michael Penn replied Sep 6 to Say! only Allah is Pronounceable; "YHWH Allah", it's Genius!

1 Sep 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"Looks like you have Queen Trump in drag there. The man thinks he can do anything and…"

Michael Penn replied Sep 6 to Contemptuous POTUS Immunity

3 Sep 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"It is greed plain and simple. I saw a post where a native woman living in the Amazon…"

Michael Penn replied Sep 6 to Upset about Amazon wildfires?

5 Sep 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"Koch Industries does not give a damn about you, your water, your food supply, your l…"

Michael Penn replied Aug 27 to Corporate Dems vs The Squad

40 Aug 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Beating Trump should be of all importance but claims of taking away gun rights are l…"

Michael Penn replied Aug 26 to Corporate Dems vs The Squad

40 Aug 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It is my understanding that a lot of our universe is made up of dark matter and it h…"

Michael Penn replied Aug 9 to Can Neil deGrasse Tyson Be Wrong?

6 Aug 9
Reply by Michael Penn

"Too many assume that if certain people are elected that Medicare for All will be an…"

Michael Penn replied Aug 9 to A Tragedy for Our Time: Do Defective Genes Disqualify People for Universal Health Care?

7 Aug 9
Reply by Plinius

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2019   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: The Nexus Group.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service