James M. Martin's Discussions (3,322)

Discussions Replied To (1880) Replies Latest Activity

"I continue to have problems clicking on hyperlinks to go to the precise point in the…"

James M. Martin replied Jan 1 to When you start to feel contempt for your closest friend(s)

82 Feb 18
Reply by Amy B

"Robert, you cannot win arguments with anyone whose only support is dogma."

James M. Martin replied Jan 1 to When you start to feel contempt for your closest friend(s)

82 Feb 18
Reply by Amy B

"How sad, Patricia. I am thankful that both of my sons appear to be non-believers, as…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 31, 2014 to When you start to feel contempt for your closest friend(s)

82 Feb 18
Reply by Amy B

"Ask your friend why Jesus allows so many people to die before a cure is found for th…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 31, 2014 to When you start to feel contempt for your closest friend(s)

82 Feb 18
Reply by Amy B

"But of course. We've gone on and on about why obviously intelligent people have a bl…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 31, 2014 to Have you ever known any particularly bright theists?

8 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"@Sky God: You may be aware of the recent studies showing that children brought up in…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 31, 2014 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

328 Jan 12
Reply by Sky God

"Pretends to be Elvis?! Duh! THAT is his religion. Why do you think so many people ke…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 30, 2014 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

328 Jan 12
Reply by Sky God

"You just click on edit icon, but lots of times you do not get html mark-up and the v…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 29, 2014 to Quitting A|N in '15: YOUR SITE IS BUGGY

45 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"BB, what makes you think Jesus didn't say "Eat me"? A fellow playwright from Corpus…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 28, 2014 to Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond

28 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"Now, really, what did an ancient Egyptian priest, speaking to a fair to middlin' poe…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 28, 2014 to Quitting A|N in '15: YOUR SITE IS BUGGY

45 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Leon Gretsky

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service