James M. Martin's Discussions (3,322)

Discussions Replied To (1880) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, Joan, I do own a gun.  That is, a pistol.  It is a little Italian off-make…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 29, 2012 to A Dark Night in Colorado: Where Was God When Needed?

40 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Rick Burnett

"Loren, I do not have to tell YOU that recent surveys show that atheists know more ab…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 29, 2012 to These Boobs Haven't a Clue About All the Crazy as Batshit Stuff That's in Their Holey Books

15 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Chang

"Why does he have to keep reminding us that he is "the Lord"?  Seems to me he must ha…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 28, 2012 to These Boobs Haven't a Clue About All the Crazy as Batshit Stuff That's in Their Holey Books

15 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Chang

"Sorry I cannot agree.  Another patron with a gun might have started a shooting war a…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 28, 2012 to A Dark Night in Colorado: Where Was God When Needed?

40 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Rick Burnett

"I know.  I live in South Texas and about half the population is named Jesus."

James M. Martin replied Jul 27, 2012 to These Boobs Haven't a Clue About All the Crazy as Batshit Stuff That's in Their Holey Books

15 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Chang

"Goes right along with the old fool who keeps telling his flock and commentators that…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 27, 2012 to Bumper Sticker: "In Case of Rapture, This Car Will be Empty"

34 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Actually -- and you know this, Loren -- Invasion of the Body Snatchers was written,…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 27, 2012 to Bumper Sticker: "In Case of Rapture, This Car Will be Empty"

34 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Your brother sounds little like ME!  (As atheist, of course.)  It is necessary to re…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 27, 2012 to Passing Fancies: A Jaundiced Look at Local Church Marquees

4 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Is that anything like to old saw that in some cases there is nothing wrong with the…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 26, 2012 to Bumper Sticker: "In Case of Rapture, This Car Will be Empty"

34 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Good one, Loren!"

James M. Martin replied Jul 26, 2012 to Passing Fancies: A Jaundiced Look at Local Church Marquees

4 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service