Russell Pangborn's Discussions (411)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"A movement takes time. i am listening to One Nation Under God. How a Corporate Ameri…"

Russell Pangborn replied yesterday to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

19 yesterday
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Atheists in America"

Russell Pangborn replied on Thursday to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

19 yesterday

"This is counter intuitive to Americans - but it is proof of a different way. We need…"

Russell Pangborn replied on Monday to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

19 yesterday

"My link was missing a few words. I wasn't sure if it was 100% legit when posting, bu…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jul 24 to When will I ever hear about the power of the Atheist Voting Block?

19 yesterday

"My reaction to Trump politics along with my fellow Canadians (and one American speec…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jul 23 to Do you want a short attention span POTUS?

20 yesterday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"All those massacres, all those depressing statistics of gun death compared to other…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jul 22 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

545 Jul 22

"Was sent this by a relative. In support of truck control.  My reply: I can’t believe…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jul 18 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

545 Jul 22

"The difference between 1968 and 2016 is the internet. Back then it was more difficul…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jul 13 to Will 2016 be a modern remake of 1968?

26 Jul 14
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Interesting development. Some U.S. citizens are asking the United Nations to monitor…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jun 24 to Electoral Integrity

11 Jun 26
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Refreshing to hear Lawrence Wilkerson former  Colonel and Cheif of Staff for Colin P…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jun 23 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

545 Jul 22

RSS

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service