Russell Pangborn's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (390) Replies Latest Activity

"I see a distinction. One is discussing an ideology which is learned or selected and…"

Russell Pangborn replied 17 hours ago to Blasphemy Laws

17 5 hours ago
Reply by Crispy

"Yes Jay. up here in Canada we are fighting the good fight to have reasonable laws. A…"

Russell Pangborn replied yesterday to Blasphemy Laws

17 5 hours ago
Reply by Crispy

"That AronRa video is magnificent Loren. That should be played in high school to all…"

Russell Pangborn replied on Friday to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

135 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Wow, BenGee - I did not know that. Had to fact check it and sure enough there are se…"

Russell Pangborn replied on Friday to Blasphemy Laws

17 5 hours ago
Reply by Crispy

"Gov Pence did not say a yes or no to a simple question - the usual rule for a politi…"

Russell Pangborn replied on Friday to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

135 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Bertold: You beat all the news feeds to my house.Good reporting! I remember a son sh…"

Russell Pangborn replied on Thursday to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

636 yesterday
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"I've always wondered about that overthrow government thing. The so called religious…"

Russell Pangborn replied on Thursday to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

636 yesterday
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"The most potent weapon to out people for their hypocrisy is to check their past reco…"

Russell Pangborn replied on Thursday to The Ramifications of Donald Trump

135 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I understand sharing a petition signing is a personal choice. The blasphemy laws are…"

Russell Pangborn replied on Thursday to Blasphemy Laws

17 5 hours ago
Reply by Crispy

"Loren, I figured it was previously discussed. I am asking have you made any efforts…"

Russell Pangborn replied on Thursday to Blasphemy Laws

17 5 hours ago
Reply by Crispy

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service