Russell Pangborn's Discussions (359)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds interesting. I've skimmed through the biography blurb and the website. My big…"

Russell Pangborn replied Apr 2 to New atheist book by ex-Moslem

11 Apr 3
Reply by Qiana-Maieev

"I came down at the last reason rally and supported the separation of church and stat…"

Russell Pangborn replied Mar 30 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

477 Apr 2
Reply by Craigart14

""

Russell Pangborn replied Mar 30 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

477 Apr 2
Reply by Craigart14

"Packing guns like that women that got shot by her toddler. What about guns in theate…"

Russell Pangborn replied Mar 29 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

477 Apr 2
Reply by Craigart14

"This is priceless. GOP Convention Bans Guns Even Though They Denounce Gun Free Zones…"

Russell Pangborn replied Mar 29 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

477 Apr 2
Reply by Craigart14

"Thanks everyone. This is the one forum where no one will pray for me. Looks like the…"

Russell Pangborn replied Mar 26 to Keswick Ontario Ice Storm

4 Mar 26
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Samantha Bee on Ted Cruz Full Frontal with Samantha Bee"

Russell Pangborn replied Mar 17 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17

"Worst case scenario. In the second term of President Trump an investigative journali…"

Russell Pangborn replied Mar 17 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17

" This is an effective video outlining the differences between Sanders and Trump"

Russell Pangborn replied Mar 13 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17

"They have two sections in the Saturday letters to the editor. One is President Trump…"

Russell Pangborn replied Mar 12 to Why Do They (Still) Follow Donald Trump? Fear and Authority

161 Mar 17

RSS

© 2016   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service