Russell Pangborn's Discussions (537)

Discussions Replied To (458) Replies Latest Activity

""

Russell Pangborn replied yesterday to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

717 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"We've got to get along with secularist religious people that agree about prayers not…"

Russell Pangborn replied Feb 17 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

717 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Slightly different topic - prayer in schools = no more school shootings. Encouraging…"

Russell Pangborn replied Feb 17 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

717 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"For the lack of a ban on something like the AR-15. Maybe it is like smoking. The per…"

Russell Pangborn replied Feb 16 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

717 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Good stuff Patricia "

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 7 to Farenheit to Celsius Conversion Chart

9 Jan 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Pay unlivable minimum wage and confiscate workers tip - only in America"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 7, 2017 to Will you change your mind about tipping?

23 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Here is a tipping example where it it is a marketing ploy to deceive. I recently boo…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 6, 2017 to Will you change your mind about tipping?

23 Dec 7, 2017

"I think you named most of the tipped employees Chris. We occasionally tip the newspa…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 27, 2017 to Will you change your mind about tipping?

23 Dec 7, 2017

"I tip as well Jerry. But, I do not tip on takeout food. I ordered wings by phone las…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 27, 2017 to Will you change your mind about tipping?

23 Dec 7, 2017

"Happy Thanksgiving weekend. Gun control made both these pieces on being thankful. G…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 25, 2017 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

717 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

About

line

Update Your Membership :

Membership

line

line

Nexus on Social Media:

line

© 2018   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service